Your Search | flycell, flycell.com
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jun 20 2010
Flycell, Flycell.com laughaholics.com I have no idea how laughaholics got my cell number, But the jokes are stupid. My grand children can think up better jokes then they send. Irregardless I don't want it. They have been charging me $9.9, Internet Author: Traverse City, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Flycell, Flycell.com Internet

Dec 22 2009
FlyCell - FlyCell.com I went to this website (looking and that is the keyword), Looking, at what kind of ringtones they have. they ask you to register but don't tell you you'll be charged $9.99 to do this! Internet, Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Internet: FlyCell - Fly Cell - FlyCell.com Internet

Dec 06 2009
Fly Cell, FlyCell Flycell.com charging cell phones for quizes online, Internet Author: Florence, Massachusetts Internet Marketing Companies: Fly Cell, FlyCell Internet

Aug 23 2009
Flycell, Flycell.com u take an online quiz, give your cell phone # to get the answer and they charge you for a subscription. You can opt out by texting stop but they dont tell you you will still be charged Internet Author: Anytown, Alaska On-Line Stores: Flycell, Flycell.com Internet

Oct 06 2008
Flycell, Flycell.com RIPPED ME OFF $20 for service I did NOT use!!! Internet Author: San Jose, California Cellular Phone Companies: Flycell, Flycell.com Internet

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC