Your Search |
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Mar 03 2014
Fast PC Solutions and Criminals Behind the Mormon Curtain Deceive and Mislead Elderly Couple to Steal Savings Sandy Utah
BBB Accreditation? I think NOT! Author: Jumping Jupiter, Texas Computer Fraud: Fast PC Solutions Sandy, Utah
2, Report #1120781

Feb 04 2014
Silver Age SILVERAGE DIRECT LLC buy but no send. Internet Too little too late! Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Video Stores: Silver Age Select State/Province

Jan 08 2013
04:15 AM They go as teacher membership service as well Charge me $26.99 for a worksheet access to math problems but it I not available, Internet Author: Wpg, Manitoba Internet Services: Internet

Sep 26 2012
The Towel Outlet Ripoff Companies The Towel Outlet and Carson, California Author: Milford, Connecticut Specialty Stores: The Towel Outlet Carson, California

Mar 20 2012
04:28 PM Simplicity beauty shop I placed order for Chi turbo ceramic flat iron 2 inch and have not recieved it but the money was taken out of my account Internet Author: stanwood, Washington Beauty Salons: Internet

Feb 10 2012
Hollywood Block HOLLYWOOD BLOCK ,, Ordered a DVD and got a bare-bones reply, but no link, no website info, no DVD Chicago, Illinois Problem resolved. Got a refund. Author: Santa Monica, California Video Stores: Hollywood Block Chicago, Illinois

Nov 15 2011
Borreson Marketing Group Yahoo email address responded to a Craigslist for sale ad, mentioned a car accident, describes the position, tells about 2 new positions available in my area and gives link Internet, Internet Author: Coraopolis, Pennsylvania Work at Home Business: Borreson Marketing Group Internet

Apr 09 2011
07:32 AM I received an email from this email address saying it was a receipt for my order for the amt of $49.90. They accessed my personal information, address, everything. total violation! Internet I may know what this is! Author: Rector, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Internet

Jun 01 2010
06:13 AM SpeechPhone LLC Gateway@linkpt stolen credit card info from SpeechPhone's customer and continue taking money from my account monthly Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Long Beach, California Telephone Companies: Internet

Feb 05 2010
FARM BUREAU via FARM BUREAU -Receiving receipts indicating a transaction has taken place BY MY TEEN- Internet Author: Trenton, Ohio FARM BUREAU via Internet

Jan 03 2010
TFP DIGITAL LIQUIDATIONS Ordered printer ink for $73.96 & never received! Received a receipt from on 12/17/09, but never received ink. What a sad person! Hope they burn in hell or go to jail for life, for I Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Office Suppliers & Stationers: TFP Internet

Nov 11 2009
Taurus Cabinetry Distributors Countertop Installed But Dishwasher Water Line Crimped -- Company Refuses to Acknowledge Kathleen, Georgia Involved in Many Criminal Activities Posted On Ripoff Report Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Kitchens: Taurus Cabinetry Distributors Kathleen, Georgia

May 06 2009
MANUKA HONEY USA - ordered 2 manuka honey, asked when expected to receive ;mail delivery failed. Charged MC $83.73 Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Healthcare Centers: MANUKA HONEY USA - Internet

Mar 26 2009
Brenda Marmas I never received what I brough, and they charge me $ 100.00 Internet Package was returned as unclaimed and the full amount was refunded Author: Boca Raton, Florida Drugstores: Brenda Marmas Nationwide

Feb 19 2009
Carol Drye, internet rip-off Internet Author: evanston, Illinois Internet Fraud: Carol Drye Internet

Feb 12 2009
Foreclosurestore Training,, Jordon Publishing Debited my bank account for $39.95; expect there may be other debits. Internet Author: LAFAYETTE, Louisiana Realtors: Internet
17, Report #419559

Feb 03 2009
10:23 AM They Have STOLEN money from my account, and have NO way of contacting them Norwalk Connecticut Author: Chicago, Illinois Seminar Programs: Norwalk, Connecticut

Jan 17 2009
Foreclosure Training - gateway Foreclosure Training foreclosed on my credit card without my consent, theiven b*st*rds!! Internet Author: humansville, Missouri Seminar Programs: Gateway Foreclosure Training Internet

Aug 22 2008
Turntable Basics I bought 2 drive belts for a JVC l-ax3 turntable I did not Recive the merchandise the the company billed me through St Paul Minnesota This belt was backordered and has been shipped Author: Roseville, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Turntable Basics St Paul, Minnesota

Jul 29 2008
07:33 AM another ripoff from gateway@linkpt Internet Author: Lillington, North Carolina Computer Software: Nationwide

Jun 18 2008
09:16 AM, Aqua Block, The AquaBlock ordered AquaDiamond with Lucite from AquaBlock - received a receipt from, reported on your website.they are taking information from customers Internet Internet Author: Bronx, New York Architects & Designers: Nationwide

May 31 2008
Goldstar Media They promise to help to find me a educational loan for a one time fee of $19.95but if unable that would be refund Internet Author: Salisbury, Maryland Colleges and Universities: Goldstar Media Nationwide

Jun 15 2007
CENTRL MRKTG - MNGMNTLLC Online buyers beware! Saving a buck may cost you more in the long run! Say hi to in your email. ripoff Internet Author: APO, New York Credit Card Fraud: CENTRL MRKTG - MNGMNTLLC Internet

Jan 12 2007
LANE CHASE, INDEPENDANT HERBALLIFE DISTRIBUTER,, Small Planet Online, LLC, They Billed me for $49.90 on my ATM Card. I never heard of these people before this. Palm Bay Florida I was finally refunded my money. Author: Rector, Arkansas Computer Fraud: LANE CHASE, INDEPENDANT HERBALLIFE DISTRIBUTER,, Small Planet Online, LLC, Palm Bay, Florida

Dec 23 2006
Sweetboots - - Infintiy Enterprises - Km 17 Enterprises Internet credit card fraud! Ripoff Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Internet Fraud: - Infiiy Enterprises - Km 17 Enterprises Internet