Your Search | gov-resources.com,recordsarea.com
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Mar 12 2009
Gov-resources.com,gov-resources.comgov-resources.com,recordsarea.com Gov-Resources.com is phony ! Stay Away A bogus people search and records search site. Nationwide Author: lancaster, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Gov-resources.com,recordsarea.com Nationwide

Sep 02 2008
GOV-RESOURCES.COM RECORDSAREA.COM i registered with this site because they claimed they could locate people. i did the search several times with no luck.then i entered people with very specific info unable to locate!...only cost me $29.94!what a ripoff!!! Internet Author: madera, California Computer Fraud: GOV-RESOURCES.COM RECORDSAREA.COM Internet

Aug 19 2008
Gov-resources.com - Recordsarea.com INTERNET SCAM - DON'T FALL FOR IT LIKE I DID Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: Gov-resources.com - Recordsarea.com Internet

Jul 18 2008
Gov-Resources.com - RecordsArea.com This company is a complete RIPOFF. I can't even find my own records on the site. Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Internet Fraud: Gov-Resources.com - RecordsArea.com Internet