GRANT FUNDING SEARCH "GRANT EXPRESS" Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Grant Funding Search "Grant Express"
There may be more reports for "Grant Funding Search "Grant Express""
For more results perform a general search for "Grant Funding Search "Grant Express""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
NCSA Coaches, Dev, Kathy, Williamson, Novak, Stephens. I was told that grant funds were given under the names SETH CHAPMAN, SYED CHAPMAN ,& SYRUS JACKSON. They STOLE those funds, my children haven't received anything new. in fact the only child that did receive cleats, was SETH, and the cleats needed to be thrown away.  chicago Nationwide Author: Dolton, Illinois Sporting Goods: NCSA Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Finance Express LLC David L Huber Loan Fee Scam California Coto De Caza
Did you sign that note? Author: Saltburn-by-theSea, Other Loans: Finance Express LLC Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
American Express, American Express Credit Cards Continuing Illegal Scheme increasing interest rate and balance New York Nationwide Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Express Scripts poor customer service Nationwide Author: exeter, Rhode Island Pharmacies: Express Scripts Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Westgate resorts Company did not respond to me, or my lawyers letter. The resort is burned down that we were supposed to stay at last year. Did not grant us a refund, tried to ask us for more money!! Florida Author: Baden, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Westgate resorts Florida

Jul 18 2017
Super express car wash Phoenix Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Banks: Super express car wash Phoenix , Arizona

Jul 17 2017
Affectionate Yorkies Melisa Grant Paul Reeves Sold me a yorkie for 570.00 all air fair and crate included than flight company called and help my puppy ransom for another 900.00 dollars for a special crate. would not pay it and she took the puppy back and will not return 570.00 arlington virginia Author: Palmer, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Affectionate Yorkies Internet

Jul 16 2017
LDS Financial Charter Services Co (tm) BlactinoEntertainment Promised and Guaranteed that a $250,000 GRANT and rental payment of $3800 would be paid to help license and make people aware of patent (9566037) to help people be able to have this life saving test Pueblo Colorado
Author: Studio City, California Financial Services: LDS Financial Charter Services Co (tm) Pueblo, Colorado

Jul 15 2017
Cardio express Baily Domingos My locked locker was robbed, when I went to counter Baily Domingo's the acting manager wouldn't let me use the phone to call state police. When trooper Picard came, Baily Domingos wouldn't release names of people signed in..this leads me to believe is a inside theft ring of employees at cardio express. This happened on July 9th 2017. If you have been robbed at cardio express, call me (((REDACTED))) Tolland Connecticut Author: DANIELSON, Connecticut Adult Care Facilities: Cardio express Baily Domingos Tolland, Connecticut

Jul 14 2017
Trademasters Pro John Gold, Ian Grant Lost more than $150,000 on pump/dump transactions, now they're gone. Anyone willing to join in class action suit? New York? New York? Author: Greenbrae, California Business Consultants: Trademasters Pro Internet

Jul 13 2017
Express Movers, LLC DO NOT EVER CONTRACT OR HIRE EXPRESS MOVERS LLC Wailuku Hawai Author: LAHAINA, Hawaii Miscellaneous Companies: Express Movers, LLC Internet

Jul 13 2017
Capital One $Fast Cash Capital BanksDavid snider logan CruzMario, cathryn snider,Billyparker, michael Williams,Michael Williams,Sam,Mr. Scott conor O'Brien,mark brown, jimmy ccontrerasI have papers sign by these people making many promises not keptw Promised a loan and a government grant paid fee after fee ,i am ashamed to admitt how much, should have been smarter! they promised to deposit $212,986.00 promised over 50 times i have lost my car and about ready to lose my house Internet Author: Seymour, Indiana Loans: Capital One $Fast Cash Internet

Jul 12 2017
Direct express Impossible to file a dispute Goverment Nationwide Author: Covina, California Credit Card Fraud: Direct express Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Federal consumer grant ,Oliver, Crissy Johnson They had me get $800 worth of iTunes cards to the point of overdraft, claiming I was getting 13,000 in my bank account within minutes then in order to actually get that I had to get $800 more just to release those funds to me, I was left with no money  no way to pay my rent n a metro to get to work . New York first city Washington Author: Brooklyn, New York Banks: Federal consumer grant NY first city , Washington

Jul 10 2017
Direct express Will not accept my dispute Nationwide Author: Union gap, Washington Banks: Direct express Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Lighthouse Moving Chicago Legion's Express This company lied! Horrible moving company and worst moving experience! Chicago Nationwide Author: Illinois Moving Companies: Lighthouse Moving Chicago Nationwide

Direct Parcel Express Parcel Wilmington Delaware
Author: Florida Shipping Companies: Direct Parcel Express Wilmington, Delaware

Jul 08 2017
Homer Express LLC This Company Is Very Small And Do Not Pay There Drivers When I Quit They Made A long list of lies to charge me for like truck damage mind you it was a 2007 frieghtliner that broke down every trip there was no damage from me they are a scam if your a driver stay far far away from them they claim to be family based but its a BIG LIE Warrenton Missouri Author: Springfield, Missouri Trucking Companies: Homer Express LLC Warrenton, Missouri

Jul 08 2017
Auto shop Auto express I bought two cars that was messed up it look good but it wasn't good check engine kept coming on my car and my car caught on fire after 4months of the Check engine coming on auto express told me they was going fix it but never fix it . It be the same problem Sacramento California Author: Sacramento , California Auto Dealers: Auto shop Sacramento , California

Jul 07 2017
Direct Express Comerica Bank Enjoy being on hold? Disconnected repeatedly? Only a few reasons to not call San Antonio Nationwide Author: Jesup, Georgia Banks: Direct Express Nationwide

Jul 07 2017
Express Writers LLC scam theft refuse to refund for services not provided Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: Florida Small Business Services: Express Writers LLC Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Accurate Express Messenger Service Ester Pino Fishman Rips off couriers and blames clients for non-payment i.e. Loinsgate, Universal, Warner Bros Los Angeles CALIFORNIA
Author: Riverside, California Attorney Generals: Accurate Express Messenger Service

Jul 06 2017
American Express Bluebird Received an email after filing a dispute for unauthorized charges stating that my dispute was declined. I also received another email within a second of each other stating that my account was locked due to 22D member agreement. It appears to me that no one really looked into my case. Salt Lake City Internet Author: Norwich, Connecticut Cash Services: American Express Bluebird Internet

Jul 06 2017
National Institute of Health Called me and said I had been awarded a 14,000 dollar Grant and the asked me for money before I could get the Grant all together I have Lost 1400 dollars and have not seen a penny of Grant money Houston Maryland Author: Brigham City, Utah Online Trading: National Institute of Health Houston, Texas

Jul 05 2017
Conduent Direct Express MasterCard Conduent Conduent Direct Express - Terrible Customer Service Service Support San Antonio, Nationwide Author: Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Conduent Direct Express MasterCard Nationwide