Your Search | grant funding search - "grant express"
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Sep 28 2016
Leonards Express- Taylorsville NC Screwed me Taylorsville North Carolina Author: Clifton Springs, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Leonards Express- Taylorsville NC Taylorsville , North Carolina

Sep 27 2016
American Express Bluebird card called and questioned a charge on my account, they reported it as fraud and locked my account Salt Lake City, UT, but was from overseas Nationwide Author: Woodland, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: American Express Bluebird card Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
https://www.callercenter.com/202-827-6031.html United States Treasury Government Grant Scam! Beware! Washington D.C Internet Author: houston, Texas Federal Government: https://www.callercenter.com/202-827-6031.html Internet

Sep 26 2016
EXPRESS AUTO GROUP RIPPED ME OFF EXPRESS AUTO GROUP SHADY SCAMMERS Richmond Hill Georgia Author: rICHMOND hILL, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: EXPRESS AUTO GROUP RIPPED ME OFF Richmond Hill, Georgia

Sep 25 2016
 Audio Express damaged my vehicle electrical system Mesa Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Audioexpress Mesa, Arizona

Sep 23 2016
US Federal Grant Department Scam, Harassment, Foreign, Perverted Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: US Federal Grant Department Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Express Modular Bill King Took advantage of Widowed 79 yr. old homeless Sandy victims Martinsburg Nationwide
Response to Customer Issue/accusations Author: Ortley Beach, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Express Modular Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Express Vitals I ordered a birth certificate because it said that it could express it to me. I needed it in a hurry. When I saw how long it was going to take I immediately wanted to cancel. The cost was high buying I could have it quickly then it was okay.Craig Internet Report them to the FTC and CFPB Author: Chicago, Illinois Legal Process Services: Express Vitals Internet

Sep 20 2016
Express PC Repair Scam Titusville Florida Author: Titusville, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Express PC Titusville, Florida

Sep 20 2016
TopResume Talent, Inc I purchased the Executive Plan. I asked for a resume for Board of Directors position. I even gave them and article to folow with examples. What a got back was my original resume that was condensed and worthless. They did not even attempt to change it for a BOD position. Mooresville, North Carolina TopResume Representative Response Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Grant Writing & Research: TopResume Mooresville, , North Carolina

Sep 19 2016
Federal Treasury Imposters Person Valentine These people rip you off by claiming to be the federal treasury. They claim that you won 9200 they just need money to complete the wire transfer.It is all a scam they lie to you ro get your money thats all. They claim that they are legitimate but when you ask them to talk to your banker they refuse. No Grant costs money to obtain I should have known better. Washington district of columbia Author: Vacaville, California Attorneys General: Federal Treasury Imposters Internet

Sep 17 2016
Express auto glass // Auto Glass Dimensions Daniel Angellilo Total scam. Dan is a total con man. Replaced broken windshield and leaked. Never returns calls or answers phone. Also, did not mail out check that he promised. Has company under different names. Will not fix leaky windshield. Spring Hill, Dunedin Florida Author: Palm Harbor, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Express auto glass // Auto Glass Dimensions Spring shill, Florida

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 15 2016
All Access Express- AAE Global Express Illegal Business Activity Suspicious Haicienda Heights California Author: Temple City, California Shipping Companies: Andrew Zhao Haicienda Heights, California

Sep 15 2016
alabama motor express Whitney dollar barth walding does not reimburse drivers barth bullies and abuses drivers takes 4 granted, Alabama Author: Dothan al, Alabama Work Place Bullies: alabama motor express

Sep 14 2016

Sep 13 2016
US garnet fedrl grant dept Garin Scott calls from a private number saying he's from the US Garnet federal grant dept and won $9800 of a grant but you have to be unemployed and use the money to pay off a loan, credit cards where to buy a car. He won't give you his number but insist Scamming people to pay a fee to receive grant money Washington DC Dist of Columbia Author: Fort Pierce, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: US garnet fedrl grant dept Dist of Columbia

Sep 13 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital clients express gratitude for the firm's commitment to transparency and best in class execution. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TowerPoint Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Towerpoint Capital a company that invests, manages wireless real estate throughout the country. Towerpoint Capital works with major wireless service providers. Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 13 2016
Incognito Express Unprofessional Delivery at 1:30AM past promised time-frame, terrible post customer service, etc Copperas Cove,, TX Nationwide Author: New York Auto Transporters: incognito express Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Civil Complaint Services Ace Cash Express False Civil Service Suit supposedly being filed against me. Huntington Beach California Author: Ellenville, New York Collection Agencies: Civil Complaint Services Huntington Beach , California

Sep 10 2016
American Express AMEX Assurance Company American Express American Express Customer try to wear you down request documents after documents and denied your claime PO BOX 981553 Georgia Author: MARIETTA, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: American Express AMEX Assurance Company PO BOX 981553, Georgia

Sep 09 2016
Interstate Best Moving LLC Interstate Express Moving Can't Tell Me When They'll Deliver Our Things, and It's Over a Week Late St. Louis MO Author: Allston, Massachusetts Moving Companies: Interstate Best Moving LLC Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
Blue Bird Amercian Express Pay Check Nightmare!! Nationwide Author: Belleville, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Blue Bird Amercian Express Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
American Express Company liars, dishonest, disgusting fraud department, disgusting customer service department, they reversed the fraud charges, they do NOT care about customers, i am NOT paying for the fraud charges, period, they said i was NOT responsible for the fraud charges then changed their mind! what a joke! New York New York Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express Company New York, New York

Sep 03 2016
Southern Express Southern Salvage Non Payment of delivered freight Somerset Kentucky Author: Berea, Kentucky Auto Transporters: Southern Express Somerset , Kentucky