Your Search | great fun & shoppers advantage
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

May 08 2014
Great Fun & Shoppers Advantage Great fun signed me up with their subscription without telling me that they were signing me up with anither company as well (Shoppers Advantage). I would have got double charged until I checked my bank statement. Nashville Tennessee
How they get ya Author: Calgary, Illinois Consumer Services: Great Fun & Shoppers Advantage Nashville, Tennessee

Mar 26 2014
TLG Great Fun Fraud 20$ rebate BEWARE!! Nashville Tennessee Author: Maryland Rebates: Great fun/ Shoppers advantage Nashville, Tennessee
3, Report #822062

Jan 13 2012
Great Fun Shoppers Advantage Charged me for a membership I never requested. Nashville, Tennessee Author: Cordova, Tennessee Video Stores: Great Fun Nashville, Tennessee
4, Report #281944

Oct 30 2007
Great Fun /Shoppers Advantage CREDIT CARD FRAUD. Somebody needs to stop them. SIX unauthorized charges, unkept promises to remove my info from system. Fighting for 2 weeks. Trumbull, Connecticut Internet Author: Washington, District of Columbia Internet Fraud: Great Fun /Shoppers Advantage Nationwide