Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Specific results for:

H^R Block

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
H&R block emerald card I had $800.00 in my epockets so I withdrew $400.00 then which should leave back 400.00 in it but when I checked it was empty , no money.i keep calling the representative but keep giving me the run around. I think I may just call help me howard Nationwide
Author: Lauderhill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: H&R block emerald card Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
H&R Block emerald card Paid H&R Block high fee then they didn't disclose verbally all the fees associated with the emerald card Mount Vernon Washington Can YOU read?? Author: Mount Vernon, Washington Income Tax Service: H & R block Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
H&R Block Missoula ,Brooks Street Location, Improper tax preparation, undisclosed steep hidden fees, misleading and lying to customers Missoula Montana Author: Missoula, Montana Income Tax Service: H&R Block Missoula Missoula, Montana

Dec 06 2016
H & R Block - Margaret, (Marge) Manager... BEWARE H&R Block; Preparer made significant error, costing us $1384.87. Won't honor Peace of Mind Guarantee. Keeps giving run around. Colorado Springs CO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Income Tax Service: H & R Block Falcon, Colorado

Jul 11 2016
H&R Block Online Tax Software Unrealiable software - support unhelpful and insulting Internet Author: Qualicum Beach, British Columbia Consumer Services: H&R Block Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
H&R Block Best of Both hrblock.com No peace of mind! They still have not filed my taxes! Internet Author: Rochester, New York Tax Services: H&R Block Best of Both Internet

7, Report #1292099

Mar 20 2016
H&R Block Emerald Card Emerald Card MasterCard Debit Price gouging me on my taxes forced me to pay outrageous fees lost 1/3 of my federal taxes to them ,KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: Canton, Maine Tax Services: H&R Block Emerald Card Nationwide

Feb 27 2016
h&r block emerald card Nationwide Author: hawkinsville, Georgia Banks: h&r block emerald card Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
h&r block emerald card my account was hacked and money was stolen illinois illinois Author: galesburg, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: h&r;

Aug 27 2015
H&R BLOCK N/A Peace of Mind Claim Warranty Lakewood Colorado
Update to original file Author: Denver, Colorado Consumer Services: H&R BLOCK Lakewood, Colorado

May 27 2015
DBA Academy Service Group, Veterans Worldwide Maintenance Academy Service Group, aka Veterans World Wide Maintance, Paint Folks, Amazing Pest Control, Nationwide Cleaners, Custom Unique Landscaping, In Association with Academy Fire Protection, H & R Block, Apple, Emcor, Ruby Tues, Raymond Barto, Esq., of Kaps Manipulators, Compulsive Liar, IRS Pay Attention, Extortionist, Employee Bully, hackensack New Jersey
Quite embarrassing. But so funny. Author: TRENTON, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: DBA Academy Service Group, Veterans Worldwide Maintenance hackensack,

Mar 23 2015
H&R Block in Anacortes, WA Predatory and Poor Customer Service Anacortes Washington Author: Anacortes, Washington Income Tax Service: H&R Block in Anacortes, WA Anacortes, Washington

13, Report #1207473

Feb 07 2015
H&R Block They are a pure ripoff Union City Indiana You are hysterical Author: sidney, Ohio Tax Services: H&R Block Union City, Indiana

14, Report #1207234

Feb 06 2015
H & R Block Emerald Card Emerald CardH & R Block Tax Return, Emerald Card, Funds, YOUR money Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: H & R Block Emerald Card Internet

Sep 11 2014
H & R Block Emerald Card Prepaid services Allowed a deactivated card to be used after it was compromised and cancelled setting me to NSF Kennesaw Ga Nationwide Author: Acworth, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: H & R Block Emerald Card services Nationwide

May 05 2014
H&R Block H&R Block is a terrible company to work for or do business with. nationwide nationwide Author: Santa Cruz , California Tax Services: H&R Block Select State/Province

Apr 29 2014
H&R Block Jill Hass I was promissed a FREE re-review of my return, but my documents were held hostage for one month demanding a service fee! Lake Saint Louis Missouri Author: Lake Saint Louis, Missouri Income Tax Service: H&R Block Lake Saint Louis, Missouri

Apr 22 2014
H&R block H&r block lied to me about my tax return refund schaumburg schaumburg ill Author: Elkgrove village, Illinois Income Tax Service: H&R block schaumburg, Select State/Province

Apr 14 2014
H & R Block Emerald Card  H& R Block lied to me about their predatory Emerald Card Kirkland Washington Yep it is Author: Kirkland, Washington Tax Services: H&R Block Emerald Card Kirkland, Washington

Apr 06 2014
H&R Block Poor Customer Relations & Horribly Overpriced Nationwide Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Income Tax Service: H&R Block Nationwide

Feb 23 2014
Michael T. Rose H & R Block I was never given any explanation of what was going to be done with my taxes. I received an RAC check in the mail and had no idea that I was suppose to be getting one. An account and routing number was even created for me, without my knowledge! Stillwater Minnesota Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Michael T. Rose Stillwater, Minnesota

Feb 20 2014
H&R Block Terrible Experience Highlands Ranch Colorado Author: City, Colorado Income Tax Service: H&R Block Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Apr 19 2013
H&R BLOCK Robert Robinson, Frachise Owner John Philips H&R Block Lies!!! False Promises On Advertising Refund Of Tax Preperation! If error on return!! NightMare Murphy, North Carolina Author: Hayesville, North Carolina Income Tax Service: H&R BLOCK Murphy, North Carolina

Apr 15 2013
H&R Block At Home Software Software said I had to fill out form 525 on my own with no help. Wanted 19.95 for extension efile Internet Author: Roanoke, Virginia H&R Block At Home Software Internet

Apr 11 2013
HR BLOCK H&R BLOCK I filed my wife's return using H&R Block at Home Online DELUXE Internet Good for them... Author: Springfield, Oregon Income tax: HR BLOCK Internet