H^R BLOCK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: H^R Block
There may be more reports for "H^R Block"
For more results perform a general search for "H^R Block"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 15 2017
Emerald card H @ R Block ATM withdrawl Hot Springs Arkansas Author: glenwood, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: Emerald card H @ R Block Internet

Apr 14 2017
H&R block emerald card Emerald card team keeps taking money out of the about for a debt relief !! Our card has not been in the negative n e always deposit or check on there every pay day n nobody knows where the debt is from! We were giving a ticket number for the call for it to be handled n never got call back so when we called there was no ticket for that number! Needless to say we haven't gotten the money n we are still calling n fighting n nobody knows anything! Will not be using them ever again after all these years Nationwide Author: Toms River, New Jersey Income Tax Service: H&R block emerald card Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
H&R block emerald advance Bofi bank They over charged us for taxes . The taxes were filed Jan 20th 2017 and the co irs accepted returns on Jan 23rd . Our state tax return was not transmitted until the 15 th of Feb over a month later. During The almost a month we were lied to by receptionist , the supposed tax pro and the office manager about it being filed . Then to top it off we were ripped off for a emerald advance year round line of credit. This is after we opted to pay our anticipation loan with Our tax return . So we had them put money out of our return in a savings. account and some how it didn't show up in an savings account . It went to a line if credit. We contacted them several times to fix and explain our issue. We did not get any help or solution . Westminster Colorado
Author: Arvada, Colorado Income tax: H&R block emerald advance

Mar 22 2017
H & R Block Tax Preparer Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Income tax: H & R Block Nationwide

Mar 15 2017
H & R BLOCK SHELLEY HOTCHKISS I paid for, took and passed the tax course and never heard from the company again. ST. LOUIS Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Adult Career & Continuing Education: H & R BLOCK ST. LOUIS, Missouri

Mar 10 2017
H & R Block H & R Block Emerald Card Services The company has yet to refund my money though they know I did not make any of the charges. Also, tbeir so called Green Team is barely understandable. I talked to 3 different Weirton West Virginia Author: WEIRTON, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: H & R Block Weirton, West Virginia

Feb 22 2017
H&R block emerald card I had $800.00 in my epockets so I withdrew $400.00 then which should leave back 400.00 in it but when I checked it was empty , no money.i keep calling the representative but keep giving me the run around. I think I may just call help me howard Nationwide
Author: Lauderhill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: H&R block emerald card Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
H&R Block emerald card Paid H&R Block high fee then they didn't disclose verbally all the fees associated with the emerald card Mount Vernon Washington Can YOU read?? Author: Mount Vernon, Washington Income Tax Service: H & R block Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
H&R Block Missoula ,Brooks Street Location, Improper tax preparation, undisclosed steep hidden fees, misleading and lying to customers Missoula Montana Author: Missoula, Montana Income Tax Service: H&R Block Missoula Missoula, Montana

Dec 06 2016
H & R Block - Margaret, (Marge) Manager... BEWARE H&R Block; Preparer made significant error, costing us $1384.87. Won't honor Peace of Mind Guarantee. Keeps giving run around. Colorado Springs CO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Income Tax Service: H & R Block Falcon, Colorado

Jul 11 2016
H&R Block Online Tax Software Unrealiable software - support unhelpful and insulting Internet Author: Qualicum Beach, British Columbia Consumer Services: H&R Block Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
H&R Block Best of Both hrblock.com No peace of mind! They still have not filed my taxes! Internet Author: Rochester, New York Tax Services: H&R Block Best of Both Internet

13, Report #1292099

Mar 20 2016
H&R Block Emerald Card Emerald Card MasterCard Debit Price gouging me on my taxes forced me to pay outrageous fees lost 1/3 of my federal taxes to them ,KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: Canton, Maine Tax Services: H&R Block Emerald Card Nationwide

Feb 27 2016
h&r block emerald card Nationwide Author: hawkinsville, Georgia Banks: h&r block emerald card Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
h&r block emerald card my account was hacked and money was stolen illinois illinois Author: galesburg, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: h&r;

Aug 27 2015
H&R BLOCK N/A Peace of Mind Claim Warranty Lakewood Colorado
Update to original file Author: Denver, Colorado Consumer Services: H&R BLOCK Lakewood, Colorado

May 27 2015
DBA Academy Service Group, Veterans Worldwide Maintenance Academy Service Group, aka Veterans World Wide Maintance, Paint Folks, Amazing Pest Control, Nationwide Cleaners, Custom Unique Landscaping, In Association with Academy Fire Protection, H & R Block, Apple, Emcor, Ruby Tues, Raymond Barto, Esq., of Kaps Manipulators, Compulsive Liar, IRS Pay Attention, Extortionist, Employee Bully, hackensack New Jersey
Quite embarrassing. But so funny. Author: TRENTON, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: DBA Academy Service Group, Veterans Worldwide Maintenance hackensack,

Mar 23 2015
H&R Block in Anacortes, WA Predatory and Poor Customer Service Anacortes Washington Author: Anacortes, Washington Income Tax Service: H&R Block in Anacortes, WA Anacortes, Washington

19, Report #1207473

Feb 07 2015
H&R Block They are a pure ripoff Union City Indiana You are hysterical Author: sidney, Ohio Tax Services: H&R Block Union City, Indiana

20, Report #1207234

Feb 06 2015
H & R Block Emerald Card Emerald CardH & R Block Tax Return, Emerald Card, Funds, YOUR money Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: H & R Block Emerald Card Internet

Sep 11 2014
H & R Block Emerald Card Prepaid services Allowed a deactivated card to be used after it was compromised and cancelled setting me to NSF Kennesaw Ga Nationwide Author: Acworth, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: H & R Block Emerald Card services Nationwide

May 05 2014
H&R Block H&R Block is a terrible company to work for or do business with. nationwide nationwide Author: Santa Cruz , California Tax Services: H&R Block Select State/Province

Apr 29 2014
H&R Block Jill Hass I was promissed a FREE re-review of my return, but my documents were held hostage for one month demanding a service fee! Lake Saint Louis Missouri Author: Lake Saint Louis, Missouri Income Tax Service: H&R Block Lake Saint Louis, Missouri

Apr 22 2014
H&R block H&r block lied to me about my tax return refund schaumburg schaumburg ill Author: Elkgrove village, Illinois Income Tax Service: H&R block schaumburg, Select State/Province

Apr 14 2014
H & R Block Emerald Card  H& R Block lied to me about their predatory Emerald Card Kirkland Washington Yep it is Author: Kirkland, Washington Tax Services: H&R Block Emerald Card Kirkland, Washington