Your Search | hsbc aka direct rewards, orchard bank & over a dozen "store cards"
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jul 09 2014
AliExpress Selling Bootleg/Counterfeit Geovision Surveillance Video Cards Hangzhou, China Internet Author: Hesperia, California Electronic Manufacturers: AliExpress Internet

Jul 09 2014
legal herbal buds Unknown they offer you over night shipping with your order to purchase for 24.50 , guaranteed delivery the next day . well its day 3 now , they ignore my emails , my phone calls , texts. when you make a account with them you can review your order, it will say processing , day after day after day.... when you call your bank the so called company takes your money out the same day you make a purchase. on top of that you must be 18 to purchase these products they sell and they dont verify your age. theyll even tell you to send a money order because you cant purchase tobacco products with credit cards and bank cards. they are a scam , dont trust these 3 sites at all. New york , New York Internet Author: Yucca Valley, California BBB Better Business Bureau: legal herbal buds Internet

Jul 09 2014
cash america usa jason stevens spoke to jason i applied on line he called me said i had the loan and said to buy 2 green dot cards to get loan equal 520.00 northern los angeles Nationwide Author: las vegas, Nevada Online banking: cash america usa Nationwide

4, Report #1142071

Jul 09 2014
Apple Fort Worth University Fort Worth Apple Store at University Park Village - 817-840-9801 Return policy, unethical behavior, conversation goading, accusatory, derogatory remarks, passive aggressive, conspiratorial practices Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Manufactures: Apple Fort Worth University Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 09 2014
SMI ONE holding back cards with hild support payments on them leominster utah Author: leominster, Massachusetts Banks: SMI ONE leominster, Massachusetts

Jul 08 2014
Solutions Meds Store Michael, John Repeatedly asked for more money to be sent via Western Union due to quantity size not in stock. When asked for shipping number  was told more must be paid due to quantity ,larger, and to send the difference in price. First payment was $200.00, second payment was 179.00, then was told only larger quantity in stock and I needed to pay additional $150.00. Was told the shipment was sent but stopped delivery until payment were made. Ask for a refund and they said no and started calling me stupid and dumb a**. When asked why a refund would not be given they said because they were not in the mood. This was/is clearly a fraudulent company as reported by others. They answered my calls daily but continued to demand the next payment and then you will receive your shipment the next day. Finally I was told not to call anymore and my phone would be blocked.....which it was. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE! Total scam company. Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Drugstores: Solutions Meds Store Internet

Women Shoes Style online shoe store Internet
Author: Billings, Montana Specialty Stores:  Women Shoes Style Internet

Jul 08 2014
Bryan Campbell Publisher's Clearinghouse Representative You've won $350,000 from PCH. Buy Green Dot MoneyPak cards to pay for shipping & handling. Call was from Jamaica. Jamaica Author: Hogansville, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Bryan Campbell Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
China Star I went to the Board of Health on them, they have a kid licking your food before you get it in Agawam store and there only response was teenagers will be teenagers he looks younger than a teenager and the owner watched him do it, I happen to catch them tampering with food! Agawam Mass Author: Agawam, Massachusetts Fast Food Restaurants: China Star Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Finance store Not helping you to get loan but piles of credit card from different banks Santa Ana California Author: Brooklyn, New York Loans: Finance store Santa Ana, California

Jul 07 2014
Coaches Corner Auctions Coaches Corner Selling Doctored BB's & Forging COA's Souderton Pennsylvania Author: Creve Coeur, Mo. Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Coaches Corner Auctions Souderton, Pennsylvania

Jul 07 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS FRAUDULENT PREPAY PLANS On June 06/ 2014 while driving in New York State and because I have too much problems with Tmobile I decided to switch to Verizon, so on the first store that I saw I stop park my car and got inside, and told them that I need to switch my phone to them on the prepaid plan, they didn't disclosure anything to me, like the prepaid phones are two years old, that if anything happen they will ignore the warranty, after I got my cell and the number transfer drove upstate, after about a week I began having problems with the phone so I went to another store and they trouble shutter the phone, and still having the same problems like taking too long to connect, showing connection but completely silent, showing that is connected but I can not hear anything either the other party, is getting super hot, the battery is not holding well the charge and now, no matter how many times I press the bottom to call it doesn't, I went to another store and same history than the one before in Hackesstown, so I went to a corporate store iand they did not want to do anything for me, but to live the phone for ten days or more to get another Why not ship a new model to the store then call me and switch? IStay away from Verizon they do not care after they got your money you are worthless for them, also stay away from Verizon Wireless at Diamond Wireless Cortland 861 NYS ROUTE 13 Cortland , New York Nationwide Author: Hackettstown, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Tom Tointon Star Clothing Store I ordered shoes over three weeks ago - my money was taken via Pay Pal right away, but my order status is pending on the website. I wrote 4 emails to this company and never heard back - Have reported company to Pay Pal and now must wait for claim to be disputed. - Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Clothing Stores: Tom Tointon Star Clothing Store Internet

Jul 07 2014
at&t Your coporate store owes me 158.98 I need that money back I keep getting told to come back the next day cause there is no manager there he not there again today I finally managed to get him to call me today cause I stayed in parking lot tell customers what theifs they are and he tells me on Tuesday he will look into it but don't know how long it will take me to get my money lincoln park Michigan Author: lincoln park, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: at&t lincoln park , Michigan

Jul 07 2014
Half Price Book store/Maplewood, MN They Ripped me off! Maplewood Minnesota Author: St Paul, Minnesota Book Stores: Half Price Book store/Maplewood, MN Maplewood , Minnesota

Jul 06 2014
emid store Chester Dale Shirley601 Saulter Road Birmingham Alabama 35229 after placing my order online I received a call from them telling that they cannot take my payment due to technical problems and asking me to send money through wester union named to a Chester Dale Shirley. It was suspicious so I did not continue the transaction they were asking me. But after a few days when I checked my creditcard online I notice I was deducted $590+ so I called my credit card provider and said my card was used for online shopping in Target which I never did. . Birmingham Alabama Author: Slave Lake AB , Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: emid store Internet

Jul 06 2014
Alex Holmquist Alexander Holmquist, Alexander Paul Holmquist Con Artist, Steals Cash, Check, Credit and Bank Cards, Forges Signatures Los Angeles, Williston, Glenwood City Nationwide,
Author: Los Angeles, California Bad Check Writers: Alex Holmquist Nationwide

Jul 05 2014
Verizon Verizon updates destroy your data and data cards and take no responsibility, then charge you to replace customer service hq Nationwide Author: ORLANDO, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 04 2014
lugess http://lugess.com lego store freedom Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Toy Stores: lugess Internet

Jul 04 2014
Jefferson capital system they company mysteriously pop up on my credit report which I constantly monitor alerted me saying I had a 6,089 credit card bill that was just added to my account! I found this suspicious because I only own two credit cards !! The company has not even tried to contact me! Internet Author: Beaumont, Texas Collection Agencies: Jefferson capital system Internet

Jul 03 2014
Fortune Cookie Store I ordered online a fortune cookie to be sent to my brother for his 80th birthday. The date of delivery was stated on the invoice June 20th. It arrived on June 9th and was in 1,000 pieces, so much you couldn't tell what it was. I live in Virginia but was out of when he called to tell and so when I got home, I contacted the company and was asked for pictures! He has already thrown it away. I paid $44 for this speical item for him and this is what I got! Contacted the company and was told if no pictures, no refund. Santa Clara California Author: Palmyra, Virginia Mail Order Services: Fortune Cookie Store Santa Clara , California

Jul 03 2014
Fero funeral Home SCI IncorporatedDignity Memorial In order to main high customer satisfaction ratings an employee of Fero Funeral Home/Dignity Memorial alters customer data by changing the address of customers who he feels might not rate his and or the companies performance satisfactory. On many occasions Jim/James Mcmichael would change the customers address to his home address and then throw away the survey cards on e he received them at home. Mr. Mcmichael would then go back into Dignity Memorial's database and change the address back to the correct customer address. Beverly Hills Florida Author: Florida Funeral Services: Fero funeral Home Beverly Hills , Florida

Jul 03 2014
american express amex cards RACIAL NAME CALLING SWEARING NEW YORK CITY New York Author: chandler, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: american express New York, New York

Jul 03 2014
U-Hall store manager never return my calls when they made a mistake in my account Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Storage & Self Storage: U-Hall Philadelphia,, Pennsylvania

Jul 02 2014
Cashcard.com ABC Gift Cards or cardcash.com Cashcard received my $500 gift gard and never paid me for it. Brick New Jersey Author: Alvin, , Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Cashcard.com Brick, New Jersey