Your Search | hiko energy, llc
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Mar 16 2014
HIKO Energy LLC Deceptive scam artists. Monsey New York Author: Akron , Ohio Utility Companies: HIKO Energy LLC Monsey, New York

Mar 07 2014
HIKO ENERGY LLC RIPPING off citizens of New Jersey by hiking gas rates monsey New York Author: Maplewood, New Jersey Utility Companies: HIKO ENERGY LLC monsey, New York

Mar 05 2014
HIKO Energy, LLC Price is not as advertised Monsey New York Author: BAYONNE, New Jersey Utility Companies: HIKO Energy, LLC Monsey, New York

Mar 04 2014
HIKO Energy LLC HIJACKED ELECTRIC BILL AND RAISED RATE FROM 8 TO 29 CENTS KH Monsey New York Author: Adamstown, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: HIKO Energy LLC Monsey, New York

Mar 03 2014
HIKO ENERGY LLC A Rep . for HIKO ENERGY LLC , Shows up to your home to let you know they can save you $$ on your Utillity bills because you are elderly and on a fixed income !  MONSEY New York Author: Castile, New York Utility Companies: HIKO ENERGY LLC MONSEY, New York

Feb 26 2014
HIKO Energy LLC I and my wife are senior citizens, owning a small house in Fair Lawn, New Jersey. My Power Co is PSEG in NJ. In August 2013 somebody from HIKO called promissing to reduce about 20% of my gas and electricity bills. Instead of this they increased the gas and electric rates 2 -2.7 times, compare to the PSEG rates in the last two months. Karen, the person I spoke in customer service last told that this was a spike with gas of 40%, in February the rates on gas and electricity Jumped more than double, and I decided to quit the services. She gave me Conformation number, but told, that it would take up to 60 days. I am afraid, that I will be ripped off even more. I would like you to investigate this, and protect me. Monsey, New York Author: Fair Lawn, New Jersey Social Services: HIKO Energy LLC Monsey, Select State/Province

Feb 25 2014
hiko Energy right to the point I was shocked when i received my lestes bill on 02/25/14 from ps&gfront $195 was 545 .double of the last montfh with hiko. hiko Energy llc Rip off my money. monsey New York Author: newark, New Jersey Electrical Services: hiko Energy monsey, New York

Feb 25 2014
HIKO ENERGY, LLC A scam company that will rip you off Monsey New York Author: New Brunswick, New Jersey Utility Companies: HIKO ENERGY, LLC Monsey, New York

Feb 23 2014
HIKO Energy LLC Failed to comply with written guarantee signed by Elly Bernstein in Monsey New York
Author: Nazareth, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: HIKO Energy LLC Monsey, New York

Feb 19 2014
Hiko Energy, LLC E-mail to Hiko, LLC, 02/19/2014: To get right to the point: I was shocked when I received my latest bill - 01/09/214 - 02/10/2014 from PECO = $1,101.71, with Hiko generation and transmission charges ,3328 KH @ 0.289 = $961.79! This is more than triple the charge from the last bill ,3179 KH @ 0.096723! That charge was $441.45 with Hiko generation and transmission charges as indicated. Both of these monthly charges were way above what I would expect to pay . I live in an 1800 square foot townhouse! Please explain how Hiko can more than triple generation and transmission charges in just one billing period! I have notified PECO and will be going back to them for all energy charges effective March 13 of this year. I believe I should be given a credit of at least $500.00! If you choose not to honor my request I will make it known that it would be unwise to do business with Hiko! Please acknowledge that I am terminating doing business with Hiko. Regards, Monsey New York Author: Royersford, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Hiko Energy, LLC Monsey, New York

Dec 18 2013
HIKO Energy HIKO Energy LLC Predatory salesman promised this senior citizen a savings on electric bill actually increased it by 200% Monsey New York Author: Monticello, New York Utility Companies: HIKO Energy Monsey, NY 10952, Select State/Province

Aug 13 2013
HIKO Energy LLC HIKO Energy,, Alpha Gas and Electric,, Alpha Energy Deceptive Marketing Practices. Do Not Call List Violation, Bait and Switch, False Advertising, Rip OFF Monsey New York
Author: Rockland County, New York Utility Companies: HIKO Energy LLC Monsey, New York

Sep 30 2012
HIKO Energy Hiko Energy, Hiko Energy LLC,,, SCAM, PRICING SCAM, TEASER RATE, FALSE ADVERTISING, ILLEGAL, RIP OFF Monsey, New York Author: , New York Utility Companies: HIKO Energy Monsey, New York

Jul 09 2012
HIKO Energy LLC Rip Off Morsey, New York Author: Syracuse, New York Utility Companies: HIKO Energy LLC Morsey, New York