Your Search | hilton head guest services, hilton head vacation play
Approximately 4 Reports Found
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

1, Report #620651

Jul 06 2010
Hilton Head Guest Services, Hilton Head Vacation Play Hilton Head guest services After persistant pestering, from vacation play I purchased a package deal and when I was ready to use my package, I found out that I could not go the the destination of my choice because I am single. Internet Author: Athens, Georgia Resorts: Hilton Head Guest Services, Hilton Head Vacation Play Internet

May 31 2010
Hilton Head Guest Services, Hilton Head Vacation Play Vacation Play -False Advertising Internet Let me help you! Author: Forest Hills, New York Resorts: Hilton Head Guest Services, Hilton Head Vacation Play Internet

May 20 2010
Hilton Head Guest Services, Hilton Head Vacation Play Hilton Head Guest Services Charged my debit card without my permission! Woodstock, Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Lodging: Hilton Head Guest Services, Hilton Head Vacation Play Woodstock, Georgia

Jul 08 2009
Hilton Head Guest Services, Hilton Head Vacation Play Bait and switch tactics and unethical sales practices Woodstock Georgia Author: hephzibah, Georgia Resorts: Hilton Head Guest Services, Hilton Head Vacation Play Georgia