Your Search | international library of poetry,aka poetry.com,aka national library of poetry,aka watermark press
There may be more reports for "international library of poetry,aka poetry.com,aka national library of poetry,aka watermark press"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "international library of poetry,aka poetry.com,aka national library of poetry,aka watermark press"
Approximately 1 Reports Found
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Oct 14 2007
International Library Of Poetry aka Poetry.com aka National Library Of Poetry aka Watermark Press aka Howard ElyInternational - I entered several poems on poetry.com then weeks later received letter from Howard Ely the managing editor of international library of poetry stating that I had won editor's choice award and was being published in a hard bound copy of a book of poetry called Immortal Verses,then a second letter asking could they put my poem on a track in a 3cd set called sounds of poetry. They ripped me off for $60 Owings Mills Maryland Author: New Madison, Ohio Literary Agencies: International Library Of Poetry,aka Poetry.com,aka National Library Of Poetry,aka Watermark Press Owings Mills, Maryland