Your Search | jk harris 165 services
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jan 26 2012
JK HARRIS 165 SERVICES Incompetent Liars Tampa, Florida Author: Houston, Texas Income Tax Service: JK HARRIS 165 SERVICES Tampa, Florida

Jan 26 2012
J.K. Harris & Company Aka JK Harris, JK Harris Finicial Services, JK Harris 165 Services Company steals money and does not provide service. Commits interstate fraud. North Charleston South Carolina Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Income Tax Service: J.K. Harris & Company Aka JK Harris North Charleston, South Carolina

May 04 2009
JK Harris & Company - JK Harris Advisors - JK Harris 165 Services - JK Harris Small Busi This company charged me $1,500 to settle my tax problems and did nothing but request that I send the same information repeatedly. They then denied me a full refund because they had to request information more than once. Charleston South Carolina Author: Crescent, Oregon Income tax: JK Harris & Company - JK Harris Advisors - JK Harris 165 Services - JK Harris Small Charleston, South Carolina
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC