Your Search | jk harris 165 services
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jan 26 2012
JK HARRIS 165 SERVICES Incompetent Liars Tampa, Florida Results Author: Houston, Texas Income Tax Service: JK HARRIS 165 SERVICES Tampa, Florida

Jan 26 2012
J.K. Harris & Company Aka JK Harris, JK Harris Finicial Services, JK Harris 165 Services Company steals money and does not provide service. Commits interstate fraud. North Charleston South Carolina Wow, that's really unfortunate! Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Income Tax Service: J.K. Harris & Company Aka JK Harris North Charleston, South Carolina

May 04 2009
JK Harris & Company - JK Harris Advisors - JK Harris 165 Services - JK Harris Small Busi This company charged me $1,500 to settle my tax problems and did nothing but request that I send the same information repeatedly. They then denied me a full refund because they had to request information more than once. Charleston South Carolina Author: Crescent, Oregon Income tax: JK Harris & Company - JK Harris Advisors - JK Harris 165 Services - JK Harris Small Charleston, South Carolina