Your Search | love beal & nixon pc
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Mar 30 2009
Love Beal & NixonLove Beal & Nixon, PC, Midland Funding I received a summons from Love Beal and Nixon Oklahoma City Oklahoma Re: Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Miscellaneous Companies: Love Beal & Nixon, PC Midland Funding Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Oct 08 2008
Love, Beal & Nixon, PC I also am a victim of Love Beal & Nixon filing on a debt that is out of the statue of Limitations Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Sand Springs, Oklahoma Attorneys & Legal Services: Love, Beal & Nixon, PC Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jun 18 2008
Love, Beal & Nixon PC Found out about judgement when pulled credit report Oklahoma City Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Keller, Texas Questionable Activities: Love, Beal & Nixon PC Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Sep 09 2007
Love Beal & Nixon PC My 90-yr old Mother being harassed by LBN Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Eagle, Idaho Collection Agencies: Love Beal & Nixon PC Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

5, Report #191776

Aug 30 2007
Love Beal & Nixon P.C. I Beat LBN in Court - Case Dismissed junk debt buyer Oklahoma City Oklahoma I WON The first battle!!! Author: Sapulpa, Oklahoma Collection Agencies: Love Beal & Nixon P.C. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Apr 17 2007
Love, Beal & Nixon, PC I've agreed to pay the back debt. Is there anything I can do now? Oklahoma City Oklahoma I have started repaying the debt Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Collection Agencies: Love, Beal & Nixon, PC Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Apr 07 2007
Love Beal & Nixon PC LBN scumbags filed lawsuit from some company I have never heard of Oklahoma City Oklahoma Jim, at this point , the Pro Se defense is a bad idea. here's why. Author: Madill, Oklahoma Collection Agencies: Love Beal & Nixon PC Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

8, Report #205810

Aug 12 2006
LOVE, BEAL, & NIXON, PC Fraud, filed lawsuit in name of creditor Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: haworth, Oklahoma Corrupt Companies: LOVE, BEAL, & NIXON, PC Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Sep 14 2005
Love Beal & Nixon PC ripoff Oklahoma City Oklahoma Thanks for the Response Author: edmond, Oklahoma Collection Agencies: Love Beal & Nixon PC Oklahoma City, Oklahoma