M.S. MICRODATA COMPANY, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: M.S. MICRODATA COMPANY, INC
There may be more reports for "M.S. MICRODATA COMPANY, INC"
For more results perform a general search for "M.S. MICRODATA COMPANY, INC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Feb 28 2013
M.S. Microdata Company, Inc I received a check for 1985.65 for mystery shopping. I went on line to investigate and found numerous problems with the company. I never cashed the check and am glad I didn't Greenwood Village, Colorado Author: West Lawn, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: M.S. Microdata Company, Inc Greenwood Village, Colorado

2, Report #1019703

Feb 25 2013
M.S. Microdata Company Inc.5299 I had received a check for $1985.65 to become a secret shopper for this company. At the time I received my check I was to deposit the check into my checking account and was to pay myself $350.00 and u Internet, Colorado A couple of observations here. Author: Georgetown, Kentucky ORGANIZED CRIME: M.S. Microdata Company Inc.5299 Internet, Colorado

Feb 22 2013
M.S. MICRODATA COMPANY, INC. Mystery Shopper, Consumer Service Evaluator Greenwood Village, Colorado Author: CONFIDENTIAL, Other Work at Home: M.S. MICRODATA COMPANY, INC. Greenwood Village, Colorado