Your Search | medicor, l.l.c. "kwic-claim"
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

May 27 2016
OOIDA Denied Claim for damages on my truck as a resul of accident Grain Valley Missouri Author: Middleown, Maryland Motor Vehicle: OOIDA Grain Valley, Missouri

May 27 2016
Marketing Pixie Miss Gemma Hentrich scam internet marketing services San Diego California Fake Claim by S4T Group, Jason Teck Author: San Diego, California Computer Marketing Companies: Marketing Pixie Internet

May 26 2016
Certified Distribution Specialist CDS Account ID: 80135644830, Verified Amount: $8,631,947.11 pay $20 payable to CDS to claim prize North Babylon New York
Author: Jersey City, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: Certified Distribution Specialist North Babylon, New York

May 24 2016
Swift Funds LLC, REPRESENTING BEST FITNESS I closed my account with a doctors note and somehow Swift Funds got my info and have filed a claim against me, I cannot contact anyone to straighten this out. I want this off my credit report !! Palos Verdes P California Author: Londonderry, New Hampshire Health Spas: Best Fitness Palos Verdes P, California

May 24 2016
alexmatthews.fincervgov@gmail.com False claim, final notice, arrest warrant Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Cash Services: alexmatthews.fincervgov@gmail.com Internet

May 24 2016
Fast Lane Towing Filed a false insurance claim with my car insurance company- Identity Theft District Heights Maryland Author: Bowie, Maryland Car Insurance: Fast Lane Towing District Heights, Maryland

May 23 2016
Hanover Insurance Citesens Insurance I recieved o fake postcard for inspection for the purpose of raising my home owners Insurance. Then I was treated bad by claims adjuster in auto claim so that they could reduce or close my auto property damage claim. East coast Worcester Ma Nationwide Author: Hinesville, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Hanover Insurance Nationwide

May 23 2016
INSTANICHE John Gibb And Mo Miah Did not hold up to their 30 REFUND policy with no questionsed asked. Plus they claim that with INSTANICHE you can build your AMAZON website in 60 seconds which is not true it takes longer than that. Their words are all FRAUD. Will not return any emails requesting my money back but keep sending emails about their products. Nationwide Author: Saint Marys, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: INSTANICHE Nationwide

May 23 2016
Allianz Travel Insurance/Allianz Global Assistance/Delta Airlines Travel Insurance Provider Cites Loopholes in Policy Language to Reject Claims for Trip Cancellation Refund Richmond, VA Nationwide Help with Your Claim Author: Beaverton, Oregon Air Travel: Allianz Travel Insurance Nationwide

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 21 2016
NPF NPF said that I won $1,200,000 in cash. They told me to send $20.00 to claim my prize. I sent them a twenty dollar money order. I haven't heard from them. Nationwide Author: Bernice, Louisiana Liars: NPF Nationwide

May 20 2016
national gun owners of america NGOA CLAIM 1 OUNCE OF PREMIUM WOLF OIL St Peters Missouri Author: GALT, California Guns & Ranges: national gun owners of america St Peters, Missouri

May 19 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates CashPac Congradulations, you have won a cash prize of 3,900,000.00all you have to do is send $ 20.00 processing fee in addressed envelope to claim prize.  Babylon New York Author: BROOKLYN, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 19 2016
Butler,Rose&Jameson Associates This is certified and confirmed. You have Definitely won a cash prize ***$3,900.000.00 -remains unawarded and you're holdind the official claim document. Babylon New York Author: hickory, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler,Rose&Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 18 2016
Select Home Warranty Select Home Warranty is worse than the Mafia. When youre making payments to the company everything's is ok but as soon as you make a claim they act like the mafia.Made a claim for a washing machine and claims dept told me that there was 160.00 in repairs & that it was too much to repair. So what they offered me was 50.00 on the claim after I paid a 45.00 service fee. As soon as you do a dispute Claims dept wont hesitate to say, why didnt you read the fine print . This company makes up so many lies. Yes, this Ghetto Company is the real Mafia. You have been Warned!!!!! Mahwah New Jersey Author: Hampton, Virginia Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Mahwah, New Jersey

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 17 2016
grange insurance filed a claim with grange insurance our buiness equipment stolen 5 years ago and they denied the claim for no reason Nationwide Author: white lk, Michigan Insurance Agencies: grange insurance Nationwide

May 17 2016
John Lane Tax Sale List a Rippoff John Lane is a deceitful person as well as his daughter. When you pay, you get worthless info and they do not refund even though they claim they will refund you. Internet Author: Irving, Texas Realtors: John Lane Tax Sale List a Rippoff Internet

May 16 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP False claim for unpaid toll in a state I never drove in for a car I don't own Denver Colorado Author: Seattle, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Denver, Colorado

May 16 2016
Scott Grow DID NOT PAY ME ALL MY MONEY!!! Summerville South Carolina
LIES AND MORE LIES...SHAME ON YOU!!! Author: North Carolina Consumer Services: Scott Grow Summerville, South Carolina

May 15 2016
AAA Home Insurance AAA Interinsurance Exchange of the Automobile Club Valid Claim DENIED Valencia California Author: Valencia, California Car Insurance: AAA Home Insurance Nationwide

May 15 2016
Commissioner of Judging, Processing Division Award Notification Commission stating I won 1,327,940.00 with an official looking check. Asking to send $12.99 payable to office of ANC. States Official Form of Tender No. 13570. Evidently many people have received this same notification. Obviously as scam if someone asks for money and many other are told they are winners too. This is obviously an effort to defraud multi-millions of dollars from unsuspecting individuals. What laws are there to protect us from outright lies such as this? This letter states point blank Congratulations, you have just won $1,327,940.00. and states they will not call you and you have additional reward funds of $2500.00 for WONreswards.com online merchandise and service offerings. I have read that if a prize is offered and money is requested, it is in ALL CASES, a FALSE CLAIM. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tampa, Florida Questionable Activities: Corporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Kansas City, Kansas

May 14 2016
Options Express G Bracco, Cash Manger Refusal to process an ACH withdrawal with false IRS rules required Claim Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Brokerage Companies: Options Express Internet

May 12 2016
Butler, Rose, % Jameson Associates Steve Owen This company sent me two letters stating that I was winner of 3,900,000.00 and all i had to was send them $20 processing fee by the deadline and once they receive the fee they would process my claim and rush me my check for 3,900,000.00.I sent thme he fee and a week latter I got another statint the same tthing. The first said this is certified and comfirmed. On April 6, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you athe the holder of sequence number 40106112298. the second lettter said that I was confirmed on May 5,2016 with the same lies and a different sequence number. Babylon New York Author: Camden, Texas Liars: Butler, Rose, % Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 12 2016
Wyndham Vacation Resorts Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, Wyndham® Extra Holidays, Wyndham Rewards® You claim vacations are important, but you took half of our vacation day North Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Timeshare Rentals: Wyndham Vacation Resorts North Myrtle Beach , South Carolina