Your Search | media opportunities direct, inc
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Aug 19 2014
Media Opportunities Direct, Inc. M.O.D. offices PG & Associates offices Pierce, Green & Associates Cash prize, now available for payment to you $1,737,000.00 send $26.00 to release funds AE Geleen The Neatherland Author: Chula Vista, California United States Post Office: Media Opportunities Direct, Inc. AE Geleen,

Jul 29 2014
media opportunities direct, inc basiclly the first time they sent this letter to me they said that i had won 1,677,519.oo and they were waiting for response of my entery by a specific date never recieved the money sent the 26.00 dollars they were asking for in and on july 26 i recieved another letter stating the same thing i usually throw them away but i am tired of these scammers harrasing me. want something done about this ae geleen geleen Author: michigan city, Indiana Cash Services: media opportunities direct, inc ae geleen, Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
Media Opportunities Direct, INC. This fake company of a Parasite. is ripping innocent hard working, disable people off!!! With fake claims that, They won $!,677,519.00, but you have seven days to response to receive Your Money!!! I wonder if the Money will be in Fake Currency also!!! I received this by mail, and it looks real, but IF YOU WON WHY PAY A PROCESSING PAYMENT FEE OF $24.00, AND POSTAGE AND HANDLING OF $2.00? P.O. Box 223, 6160 AE Geleen, The Netherlands The Netherlands Author: Aberdeen, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Media Opportunities Direct, INC. Nationwide

May 20 2014
media opportunities direct Inc 1677519.00 or1036459.00 or1150000.00 ae galeen, Netherlands Author: Deltona, Florida Door to Door Sales: media opportunities direct Inc Nationwide

5, Report #1141941

Apr 26 2014
media opportunities direct, inc MOD sent via mail cash award letter for $1,677,519.00 from MOD(MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES DIRECT, INC AE GELEEN The Netherlands Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: media opportunities direct, inc AE GELEEN, Select State/Province

Nov 27 2013
Media Opportunities Direct, Inc. I keep getting these rediculas letters stating I won over a million dollars, all I have to do is send them $27. for processing fee etc. etc. etc. AE Geleen Other Author: Bakersfield, California Bait-and-Switch: Media Opportunities Direct, Inc. AE Geleen, Other

Oct 23 2013
Media Opportunities Direct, Inc. M.O.D. I was assured that I had won $1,677,519.00 (a cash prize) I should send them $26.00 ASAP The Netherlands  Author: Laguna Beach, California Financial Services: Media Opportunities Direct, Inc. Select State/Province