Orange

You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

May 24 2013
My Lineage REVIEW: My Lineage, Inc customers feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with My Lineage, Inc.. My Lineage's commitment to customer satisfaction. “Extremely important to honor and support our troops. Helping today's warriors find a link to their ancestors is something we take great pride in”. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. San Diego, California *UPDATE: My Lineage, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business servoce. Author: San Diego, California Sales People: My Lineage, Inc. San Diego, California

May 22 2013
My Lineage, Inc. REVIEW: My Lineage employees are committed to customer satisfaction. “excellent relationship and reputation with the men and women of the U.S. Military - researching the history of a name to creating quality swords and armor; providing excellent service to military members”. San Diego, California *UPDATE: My Lineage, Inc. pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. My Lineage, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Beatrice, Nebraska Liars: my lineage Internet

3, Report #862047

May 22 2013
My Lineage, Inc. REVIEW: My Lineage employees are committed to customer satisfaction. “excellent relationship and reputation with the men and women of the U.S. Military - researching the history of a name to creating quality swords and armor; providing excellent service to military members”. San Diego, California *UPDATE: My Lineage, Inc. pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. My Lineage, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: San Diego, California Sales People: My Lineage, Inc. Internet

May 22 2013
My Lineage, Inc. REVIEW: My Lineage commitment to customer satisfaction 100% of the Time. Swords hand crafted in Toledo, Spain using techniques from hundreds of years ago. “priding ourselves on standing out in this industry with unsurpassed craftsmanship of our products that will become heirlooms passed down through the generations” San Diego, California *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – My Lineage, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with My Lineage, Inc.. Ripoff Report Verified™ Author: San Diego, California Bait-and-Switch: My Lineage, Inc San Diego, California

May 22 2013
Author: San Diego, California Personal Services: My Lineage, Inc San Diego, California

6, Report #1052043

May 18 2013
My Lineage, Inc. REVIEW: My Lineage Mission Statement 100% Customer Satisfaction 100% of the Time. money back guarantee.  “Swords and Shields crafted by the best swordsmith in Toledo, Spain. Embroideries are the finest available made by old world artisans.”  My Lineage Inc. receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. My Lineage has made a serious commitment to Customer Service and Satisfaction. Their 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose My Lineage, Inc. Ripoff Report Verified™ … businesses consumers can trust.
Author: Tempe, Arizona On-Line Business: My Lineage, Inc. | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Mission Statement: 100% Customer Satisfaction 100% of the Time – Swords and Shields crafted by the best swordsmith in Toledo, Spain. San Diego, California