NATIONAL PLATINUM PLUS CREDIT CARD,CASH WIRED FAST Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: NATIONAL PLATINUM PLUS CREDIT CARD,CASH WIRED FAST
There may be more reports for "NATIONAL PLATINUM PLUS CREDIT CARD,CASH WIRED FAST"
For more results perform a general search for "NATIONAL PLATINUM PLUS CREDIT CARD,CASH WIRED FAST"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 12 2011
NATIONAL PLATINUM PLUS CREDIT CARD, CASH WIRED FAST I ATTEMPTED TO APPLY FOR CREDIT CARD WITH NATIONAL PLATINUM AND BASED ON ADVERTISEMENT WITH EMAIL WAS OFFER 1500 CASH ADVANCE WHICH I ASSUMED WAS FROM CREDIT CARD. AS I NOW FIND OUT, THEY HAVE FORWARDED 1500 TO MY CKG ACCOUNT FROM A PAY DAY LOAN COMPANY RIPOFF MONROE Washington Concerned Author: MONROE, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: NATIONAL PLATINUM PLUS CREDIT CARD,CASH WIRED FAST Nationwide

Mar 22 2010
NATIONAL PLATINUM PLUS CREDIT CARD,CASH WIRED FAST forcefully caused me to take their services Internet Author: Beaumont, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: NATIONAL PLATINUM PLUS CREDIT CARD,CASH WIRED FAST Internet