Your Search | national action financial services, inc
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jun 20 2009
National Action Financial Services, Inc. Abusive-rude and took money that wasn't owed to them-Bank of America didn't get any of the money that I had paid on my account. Williamsville New York GO TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT GET YOUR MONEY BACK Author: Forks, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: National Action Financial Services, Inc. Williamsville, New York

Oct 30 2008
National Action Financial Services, Inc. Continues to call & mail bills to a person that will be incarcerated for 8 yrs Williamsville New York This should stop them dead in their tracks. Author: Milwaukie, Oregon Auto Dealers: National Action Financial Services, Inc. Williamsville, New York

Feb 21 2008
National Action Financial Services, Inc (nafs) A phone call was received at my job for an employee to leave me a message that can save my life. I called back and I was told that I need to provide a checking account for them to receive a payment for $50 a month. They called back a talked to me nasty saying that they were going to garnish my wages 25%. I asked for a letter and they said they didnt send a letter and i have a letter. Williamsville New York Denise, you need to sue them for FDCPA violations! Author: college park, Georgia Car Financing: National Action Financial Services, Inc (nafs) Williamsville, New York

Jan 17 2008
National Action Financial Services INC Unprofessional and runs when you show them you KNOW the LAW! Williamsville New York Author: Renton, Washington Collection Agencies: National Action Financial Services INC Williamsville, New York

Feb 01 2007
National Action Financial Services, Inc NAFS illegally threatens suit & illegally discloses sensitive info Williamsville New York RESPONSES Author: Pee Dee Region, South Carolina Collection Agencies: National Action Financial Services Williamsville, New York

Nov 11 2006
National Action Financial Services, Inc This company has no ethics and employee's people with no conscience or pride how can these people get away with this? Vero Beach Florida Tracey Author: Vero Beach, Florida Attorneys General: National Action Financial Services, Inc Norcross, Georgia