Your Search | national moving network & israeli "mafia"
Approximately 265 Reports Found
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Apr 25 2016
Brannon Estates HOA Brannon Estate A mafia, bullying, discriminatory organization Canton Georgia
Author: Canton, Georgia Home Owner Associations: Brannon Estates HOA Canton, Georgia

2, Report #1292003

Mar 20 2016
NEW YORK STATE COMMISSION ON JUDICIAL CONDUCT aka DEN OF VIPERS CORRUPT, CRONYISM, BRIBERY, CRIMINAL CONSPIRACIES, COVERUPS, JEWISH MAFIA, FREEMASONRY, ILLUMINATI, BANKER CONTROLLED NEW YORK New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Government Corruption: NEW YORK STATE COMMISSION ON JUDICIAL CONDUCT NEW YORK, New York

Mar 13 2016
F & B Innovations LLC Event Aces Modern day Mafia Predator Scam Artists Predators, White Collar Mafia, Con Artists, Liars, Scammers, Swindlers, Cheaters Lawbreakers New York New York Author: Clearwater, Florida Catering: F & B Innovations LLC New York, New York

Feb 20 2016
GoldWater Capital Holdings, LLC Phil Cardone, Filippo Cardone, Phil Gotti, Dean Sprang Con Artist, RipOff, Impersonates mafia member as a form of intimidation Scottsdale Arizona
scammed by phil cordon also Author: Phoenix, Arizona Wanted Criminals: GoldWater Capital Holdings, LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 06 2016
Public Storage Self Storage Company This Company is Just a Big Conspiracy ,they rent you A Place and if you are Late 1 Month they charge you $ 20.00 Unbelievable Fee ,I Mean worst that a Bank .If you Don't Respond After 45 Days You get more Charge ,$ 69.50 and Lien sale ,this is Like ,a Mafia ,do yourself a Favor don't do it .our Company did it and we are Not Happy. West Paterson Nationwide No, Do This! Author: Little Falls, New Jersey Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Self Storage Company Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio Ripoff Acting School New York New York I Hear She No Longer Can Fill Up a Class Author: New York, New York Modeling Schools: Lynette Sheldon Actors Studio New York, New York

Jan 17 2016
Vivint Home Security¬† They are like the mafia when it comes to their contract - there's no getting out! Provo, Utah Sorry you got renewed, but.... Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Home Security: Vivint Provo, Utah

Dec 07 2015
Yelp! YELP IS A MODERN DAY MAFIA Nationwide Nationwide Author: Alabama Internet Services: Yelp! Nationwide

Dec 01 2015
kingtechelectronics6@gmail.com Ayaka Lin & He Xiali (Chinese) operating a fraudulent company called King Electronics which sells and exports electronics and mobile phones. I ordered Aple I-phone and Samsung Galaxy. They sent me proforma invoice and bank information for payment: Bank information: A/C NO.: 6217857000054568322 A/C NAME: HE XIAOLI BANK:BANK OF CHINA JIANGMEN HESHAN WENGMING ROAD SUB-BRANCH SWIFT CODE:BKCHCNBJ45A POST CODE:529700 ADD: WENMING ROAD,HESHAN,CHINA I paid $214 for the phones. They sent fake DHL tracking number 95284568869) of parcel sent. I checked online, but no parcel was sent. They gave me another NL Post number (RS352934046NL), saying it was a mistake. Again, this does not exit. It was fake. No parcel was sent. All my emails were no longer replied. They disappeared online. That was when I knew I have become a victim of Chinese mafia and online fraud. SHENZHEN, CHINA SHENZHEN, CHINA Author: LONDON, Alabama Telephones: Jessfree International Internet

Nov 30 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Mafia con-artist and failure of a private attorney turneddrug parafanalia racketear Hermosa Beach, California Damon is a felon and loser Author: Poughkeepsie, New York On-Line Stores: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) (((REDACTED))), California

Nov 29 2015
BeWelcome.org dishonest, mafia, illegitimate, no customer service, they work with form letters, they remove people for illegitimate reasons, they have a group of haters from within their company Vitre Author: CULVER CITY, California On-Line Business: BeWelcome.org Vitre,

Nov 04 2015
Metal Mafia Bradenton Florida John St Clair Has had my 1961 corvette for 4 months and has done nothing he is trying to rip me off and is trying to get more money from me bradenton Florida Author: Lakewood Ranch, Florida Motorcycles: Metal Mafia Bradenton Florida bradenton, Florida

Sep 14 2015
MB Financial Bank Used mafia ties against me to take control of my business and dispossess me of all my property. They terrorized and harassed me and my family. Rosemont Illinois
Author: San Francisco, California Banks: MB Financial Bank Rosemont, Illinois

Sep 13 2015
Hermes quad and scooter hire Scam bike rental, company run by mafia Malia, Crete Greece
Author: Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Hermes quad and scooter hire Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
Ocean Honda-San Juan Capistrano PATRICK PETERS, GEN MGR CREEPY THUGS !! MAFIA STYLE SELLING!! BAIT AND SWITCH-BEWARE OF THE MONSTERS !! San Juan Capistrano California As Soon As You Drove It Off The Lot, Right? Author: Dana Point , California Auto Dealers: Ocean Honda-San Juan Capistrano San Juan Capistrano , California

Aug 14 2015
Crowdfund Mafia Ripoff, Unprofessional, Unorganized, Scammers California Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: Crowdfund Mafia Internet

Aug 13 2015
VIRGIN MOBILE VIRGIN MOBILE MAFIA REFUSES REFUND & KEEPS THE BRAND NEW PHONES I RETURNED PLAINFIELD INDIANA Author: SALISBURY, Maryland Questionable Activities: VIRGIN MOBILE Nationwide

Jul 02 2015
Certified of N.Y. CertifiedCertified of New YorkCertified Construction ripoff artists, thieves, stealer, smoke and mirror, dishonest, underhanded, mafia NEW York City New York Author: Long Island, New York Building Services: Certified of N.Y.

Jun 12 2015
Mafia Movers Theives denver Colorado Author: Beaverton, Oregon Media Outlets: Mafia Movers denver, Colorado

May 24 2015
Ritzio International - River Palace Entertainment Complex Mafia morally blackmailing Kyiv Author: Other Restaurants: Ritzio International - River Palace Kyiv,

May 08 2015
Perfume Warehouse LTD The Broadway Wholesale Designer Perfume & Fragrance Scam Artists in London , United Kingdom That Jerry Glen claims staff of perfumewarehouse ltd is not true Author: Tampa, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Perfume Warehouse LTD London, Select State/Province

May 06 2015
AWHR appliance rental company operates mafia style buffalo grove Illinois Author: cocoa beach , Florida Consumer Services: AWHR buffalo grove, Illinois

Mar 19 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Fraud, scam artist, Russian mafia Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Alabama Government Services: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Nationwide

24, Report #1200318

Jan 08 2015
A & P Intertrust Corporation Igor Bordioug apintertrust.com RUSSIAN MAFIA - WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY DON'T TRUST THEM Richmond Hill Ontario
Happy Customer from 2008 Author: Houston, Texas Legal Services: A & P Intertrust Corporation Igor Bordioug Richmond Hill, Ontario

25, Report #1198501

Dec 30 2014
Brennan & Clark Mike Brennan Partner I received a threatening harassing phone call today 12/29/14 from the law firm of Brennan & Clark the phone said he was an attorney from the firm Brennan & Clark. But when I asked for his name and phone number he refused to provide either to me. In fact he hung up on me. He just kept repeating himself on the phone to me pay up today $991.00 or else I'm suing you. He would not let me explain why I did not owe this money. He was rude and aggressive pressuring me on the phone without identifying himself. I felt like I had the Mafia on the line. I'm 70 years old and suffering with a brain tumor. This individual put me under extreme stress with his strong arm tactics on the phone.. I feel sorry for other people he has called and used the same tactics and M.O. to try and scare them into paying for something they don't owe. Villa Park Illinois Author: Incline Village, Nevada Questionable Activities: Brennan & Clark Villa Park, Illinois