Your Search | operations manager qcadmin "hit" web design
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Feb 06 2016
hoteling.com booked hotel rooms thru them;snowstorm hit-no planes flying & needed to cancel. prepaid for room-spoke to hotel who indicated we would not be charged at all & no cancellation fee. Hoteling.com is saying for last 2 weeks they need to speak with their supplier & maybe we will receive a refund?? They are non responsive. They sure did take our money quickly though! spain Internet Author: baltimore, Maryland Hotel: hoteling.com Internet

Feb 05 2016
WORTHPOINT Plrease excuse my erroe. I hit the mouse when I shouldn't have. I am continuing. The representative indicated she would forward my file to the supervisor. I know it's been only a couple of days, but I don't want this to slip through the cracks. $200 is alot of money for someone on a fixed income. atlanta internet Author: BOISE, Idaho Miscellaneous Companies: WORTHPOINT Internet

Jan 31 2016
Superburger, Superburger Owner Bill wouldn't help my Wife after she hit her head and bled at their Restaurant Cotati California Wow Author: Cotati, California Restaurants: Superburger Cotati,

Jan 29 2016
Impact Knowledge Institute Impact KI, Impact Web Design, Easy 1 Hosting, Horizon Learning, Duvera Financial and many more. This combination of companys and many more are affiliated with numerous proven internet scam operations. Carlsbad California Impact Knowledge Institute Got Me Too! Author: Kennewick, Washington Con Artists: Impact Knowledge Institute Carlsbad, California

Jan 26 2016
Bobbi Boss Midway International, Inc.IndiRemi Premium Virgin Hair,First Remi,Premier Collection,Espirit, BonEla Brazilian Natural, Style One Complete pack total system, Wet & Wavy Indian Hair, Hit Hair in Trend, Forever Premium Weave Selection, Genesis, Visso 100% This company advertises that it sell premium human virgin hair at premium cost, but is is selling subpar junk Cerritos, California Author: Rancho Mirage, California Beauty Products: Bobbi Boss Cerritos, , California

Jan 14 2016
Wendy Cockcroft Web Design, Wendy Cockcroft Interserve.com Wendy Cockcroft, Manchester, United Kingdom, Wendy Cockcroft Help Desk Adminstrator at Interserve.com FRAUD, RIPOFF, SCAM< BLACKMAIL Manchester, United Kingdom Internet
Who Is My Accuser? Author: Other Business Consulting: Wendy Cockcroft Web Design, Wendy Cockcroft Interserve.com Internet

Jan 11 2016
outletmichaelbags.com they advertise to sell discount michael kors products. i order 2 purses in the amount 136.00 on jan 4 2015,..I tried contact several times regarding my order, and there is no longer a phone number on the site, I sent 7 emals and got no reponse. The email is not shown on the site, you enter it hit send.. the site reads 6-0 days for order to be received. also a return email within 24 hours..i got noting..can you please help? thank you Mrs Gnall CHINA Author: moscow, Pennsylvania Sales People: outletmichaelbags.com Internet

Jan 06 2016
Music X ray .com mc cready mike sham lies and scams music industry lies and scams x rays a scam for real 6 years waste 2000 dollars all they do is make fake listings and these insiders have no more pull than an old donkey with a bad back you spend your hard earned money trying to get heard and all these fake peopled ont give a s* at all they take your money and run and i got some pretty d**n good stuff to hear and nothing im really pissed off as these lies continue and im now finally done with x rays and i will; report that they have ripped many thousands of people and i think a grand way to say to mcready greedy is to eff off and go away and not do him bidding anymore he knows nothing about what a hit song even is he is a shamster and scammm form hell for real new york New York
Author: Hutto, Texas Entertainers: Music X ray .com New York, New York

Jan 04 2016
Khion (Diego Lambur) Lambur Designs, Carmen's Bakehouse Scam, ripoff, Lambur, web design Surrey, British Columbia Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Websites: Khion (Diego Lambur) Internet

Dec 23 2015
Southern Refrigerated Transportation SRT Company took my Daughter's Money Texarkana Arkansas Your an Idiot Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Southern Refrigerated Transportation Texarkana , Arkansas

Dec 22 2015
Affinion group Chubb insurance they refused to accept a company check and hit my account without permission and continued after they were contacted and told to stop.hit several times,causing nsf fees many times. nashville Tennessee Author: wesley chapel, Florida Emergency Medical Services: Affinion group nashville, Tennessee

Dec 14 2015
united iquitable auto insurance United equitable auto insurance omg don't know how to start IAM in lost of words,I never been so humiliated like this a day in my life,this insurance when u hear about their name in auto insurance agencies run don't look back your pocket is in danger,United aquitable insurance their scammers,,,emptied my pockets this December my kids will not have Christmas they deserve,,,,my husband drove my car to the laundry mate a car come from nowhere and run him I thank God I his alive when we reported the accident they did not show no type of sympathy instead they been rude and disrepectfull like it was our fault to be hit by a car... Skokie Illinois
Author: zion, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: united iquitable auto insurance Skokie , Illinois

Dec 12 2015
Get Leads Fast Get Leads Fast web design and hosting services.1818 N Deffer Dr Suite Services Never completed but paid in advance, Nixa, Missouri Internet
GetLeadsFast, LLC Author: Tampa, Florida Customer Leads: Get Leads Fast Internet

Dec 11 2015
Alabama Board Of Nursing always believes the employer then forces the employee to plead guilty they have no hard evidence to prove anything this Is why there Is a nursing shortage they are not fair I have never had a complaint agaisnt my license Montgomery Alabama My mother could never hold a job long enough because of the lying pigs who harassed her and wouldn't let her do their job and after all we been put threw they had to do this the nursing field is a big Author: Anonymous, Alabama Employers: Alabama Board Of Nursing Always Believes The Employer Then Forces The Employees To Plead Guilty Montgomery, Alabama

Dec 10 2015
Direct General Rip off insurance company. I contacted this company when a person hit me that had their insurance. It took forever for an adjustor to appraise damage. After the adjuster came out, I contacted the Florida office and was told they did not have time or enough help and if I wanted my auto repair I could go through my insurance company. Now I am stuck with paying the deductible and rental insurance for an automobile when it was their insured that hit me. They need to be put out of business if they cannot do their job. Florida No You Don't!!! Author: Thomaston, Georgia Car Insurance: Direct General

Dec 08 2015
Godsey and Martin I just got hit I feel like I got robbed but instead of using a weapon they use ink pens Internet Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Accounting: Godsey and Martin Internet

Dec 08 2015
TQT llc. Hit by a truck of theirs, and they are now giving me the run around on paying me!!! Township of Clinton Michigan
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Trucking Companies: TQT llc. Nationwide

Dec 08 2015
Sharper Tone Lnp BrighyideJuvacell pro Skin Therapy I bought their FREE product for the LOW cost of shipping at 3.99 and within 14 days was hit with 2 charges of 98.71 and 89.71 I am 66 years old live on social security that's all the Christmas money I had to shop with DONT EVER buy from this or any company like it .I guess buyer beware . Internet Author: Riga, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Sharper Tone Internet

Dec 07 2015
FlowerDeliveryExpress FlowerDeliveryExpress.com The item cost was $29.99 - the service fees totaled $38.76! Outrageous! Fees were added to total after I submitted my purchase to be charged. Had I known what the charges were before I hit purchase I would have never gone thru with the transaction. Internet
Author: colorado springs, Colorado Florists: FlowerDeliveryExpress Internet

Dec 04 2015
Zain Digital SCAM Zeidan Digital REVIEW George Zeidan CON ARTIST Web Design SCAM ARTIST VIRUS ALERT UNDESIRABLE Narre Warren VIC Author: Melbourne, Alabama Websites: Zain Digital Narre Warren,

Dec 03 2015
Climber.com Won't quit emailing me even after time after tinge I have hit unsubscribe!!! Internet Author: Tampa, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Climber.com Internet

22, Report #1190310

Dec 03 2015
Scriptilabs Teresa Stamper, Bubba, Heather fraud, web design Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Programmers: Scriptilabs Austin, Texas

Nov 25 2015
Ray Wears, Ray Benson Rip off via Graphic Design web building hoax web design, building websites, pays by credit card, asks for us to pay their vendor Chicago Illinois
Author: Woodstock, Georgia Printing & Copy Services: Ray Wears, Ray Benson Chicago, Illinois

Nov 18 2015
Sleep Inn Bakersfield My car was hit in the parking lot. The person swore and verbally abused me on Camera in the lobby. Managment did nothing about it nor did the police. Bakersfield, CA California
You cannot read or see Author: California Hotel: Sleep Inn Bakersfield Bakersfield, CA, California

Nov 11 2015
Jack car hop They sold me a car that only worth 2;300 in blue book for 10;000 can't get full coverage car to old. somebody hit my car that how I found out how much it co.I pay three hundred and ninety two dollars I only get sick seven hundred and thirty three dollars. I need help with them the car had dents in it and window crack and no good tires. one hit my car no insurance that's how I found out. I have until Jan of 2017 and it will be paid off but i have been struggling with payments. they won't cut a deal like they gave me in get 733 amount and they want 392 .window crack when I got it dents in it two but I needed scar if or doctors appointment. They were in Rockford close the place Iowa I think Author: Rockford, Illinois Auto Dealers: Had/carhop Internet