OPERATIONS MANAGER QCADMIN "HIT" WEB DESIGN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: OPERATIONS MANAGER QCADMIN "HIT" WEB DESIGN
There may be more reports for "OPERATIONS MANAGER QCADMIN "HIT" WEB DESIGN"
For more results perform a general search for "OPERATIONS MANAGER QCADMIN "HIT" WEB DESIGN"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 12 2017
Professional Learning Institute REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Professional Learning Institute dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Professional Learning Institute implements mandatory monitoring and training of program to ensure clients success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today. Professional Learning Institute joins The Electronic Retailing Self-Regulation Program to monitor is sales and practices to ensure clients success and satisfaction.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Professional Learning Institute pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Professional Learning Institute, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Question Author: Washington Work at Home Business: Professional Learning Institute TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Professional Learning Institute Seattle-based internet marketing company specializes in content creation & web design. Professional Learning Institute uses multi-pronged strategy to take customer's business to next level. Bothell, Washington

Jun 12 2017
Raymond Martineau Ray Martineau, Sensei Ray my worlds smartest ecard, dream team freedom, freelance scam, web design scam, refuses to pay for work, theft of service Boynton Beach Florida
Author: Arlington, Texas Small Business Services: Raymond Martineau Boynton Beach, Florida

Jun 12 2017
Alabama hardest hit Only 13% of the hardest hit funds have been used in Alabama they knew I was on unemployment for more then a year but waited until the last month to sent me a notice about the hardest hit fund and because i'm a white home owner Nationwide Author: United States, Alabama Government Corruption: Alabama government, hardest hit Nationwide

Jun 08 2017

Jun 07 2017
Steve Berry- Berry Web Design promised ongoing service to my site and web hosting. Now does not return calls or emails. I have to find out the Web Host so I can access my site unknown--Southern California Author: Berkeley, California Websites: Steve Berry- Berry Web Design Internet

Jun 07 2017
Christina Tullo web design scam New Jersey Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Websites: Christina Tullo Internet

Jun 05 2017
MIDAS 5844 4 ST N ST PETE Florida 33703 MIDAS ROCK CATANZARO STORE MANAGER ORGANIZED CRIME, CROOKED, DISHONEST, AND ALMOST PHYSICALLY HIT ME SAINT PETERSBURG Florida
Author: SAINT PETERSBURG, Florida Auto Repair Service: MIDAS 5844 4 ST N ST PETE FL 33703 SAINT PETERSBURG, Florida

May 31 2017
Vlamorous AKA Gamma Health They charge a shipping fee for a product and then you get hit a couple of days later for almost $100 Internet Author: Arkansas Skin Care: Vlamorous Internet

May 31 2017
Logo Design Cafe, Best Web Design, Logo Moo Inc. Dishonest, Unprofessional, Disrespectuful, Doesn't Honor Contract, OverCharges, Refuses To Return Refund, Crooks! Sunnyvale California Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Websites: Logo Design Cafe/Best Web Design Sunnyvale , California

May 30 2017
2nd income Solutions/The Webmaster's Graphics & Web Design Package Michael HolderMichael HoldenMichael D HolderDrew Holder@Michaeldrew1 Michael Holder of 2nd Income Solutions is a fraud Roswell Georgia Author: Jamestown, North Carolina Internet Fraud: 2nd income Solutions/The Webmaster's Graphics & Web Design Package Roswell, Georgia

May 24 2017

May 17 2017
Derek Morel Dee Awarded a fraudulent report on my claim. The lady hit me, but she told them I hit her but they refused to go to court and he awarded her anyways and i was the one injured. New Orleans, Louisiana Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Derek Morel New Orleans, LA 70128,

May 17 2017
Travelers Danielle Rodriguez Danielle Rodriguez - Claim Professional Clearly I qualify for my own medical if party responsible does not pay, If they were fair they would pay me like I paid the deputy I hit. Dallas, Texas Author: Denton, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: Travelers Dallas, TX 75265- 0293,

May 17 2017
The Hartford Insurance ETAL Joann madere was the reckless driver because she was coming from behind too fast to maneuver, panicked, hit me then the curb. Look at the edvidence Laplace Louisiana
Author: Denton, Texas Body Work & Repair: The Hartford Insurance Frisco, Texas

May 17 2017
TASTEBUD NA I was simply answering a survey on this website, not agreeing to pay anything, never saw any questions on me needing to pay anything, and this charge hit my card. I thought a card was needed to put the rewards on I would earn. 2143345247 Texas Author: Apopka, Florida Restaurants: TASTEBUD Texas

May 15 2017
Warning Scam!! Hit Rate Solutions This company took my $600 never worked a minute and would not refund the money. I definitely do not recommend doing business with this company whatsoever. After interviewing five of the reps which sounded like they were 12 years old we decided that we d Warning Scam! Fraud don't trust this company# Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Telemarketing Companies: Hit Rate Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Diet Supplements SEC Refill NOT Requested! Las Vegas Nevada They hit me also Author: Lancaster, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

May 11 2017
LA Fitness The General Manager refused to let me take a break. The Operations Manager tried to cover it up by asking me to quit. When i called the HR Department they told me i was not entitled to a break on a 6 hour shift!! they withheld my paycheck and still have not paid me for three days of work. When I called them again, they denied that i ever called them! then it hit me- the hr department is a call center designed to dismiss employee complaints. Washington State Law requires a 10 min break if you work more than 5 hours. I worked 6 hours! I can't believe an entire HR Department would lie and break the law like this! Tukwila Washington Author: tukwila, Washington Veterinarians: LA Fitness Tukwila, Washington

May 02 2017
Scout fantasy football Scout fantasy, scout.com, Scott atkins Prize winnings of $215 never received from scout $35 starter league Internet
Customer Never Hit Withdraw - Happy to Help Author: Naples, Florida Adult Web Site: Scout fantasy football Internet

Apr 26 2017
SY Web Design This co using my website, logo, and registered name to steal customers Flowermound Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Computer Fraud: SY Web Design Flowermound, Texas

Apr 17 2017
Renuskin Fit*Trial Products I ordered a trial product for $4.95 and my bank account was immediately hit with 2 charges, one for 84.95 and one for 94.00. Additionally, it appears I was automatically enrolled in a program and these charges would be charged to my account automatically monthly. I immediately canceled my debit card and will have to try to have the bank put the money back in my account. Nationwide Author: Bulan, Kentucky Skin Care: Renuskin Nationwide

Apr 14 2017
RCP Services Global Service Group Hit my PNC checking account with a check image for 395.00 parts unknow Texas Author: Fairhope, Alabama Banks: RCP Services parts unknow, Texas

Apr 13 2017
Win Loot Deceptive site so he missed it when people get back to you in 1 to 3 business days or you could ask him on their email list price department but no answer back. On the scam blog some one else got an answer that no one would be paid out from that day on 28 March. They should have the decency to reach out anybody who may have one on the day that there system had a Problem. What? To many people hit numbers that day so nobody gets paid? Roslyn, New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Internet Fraud: Win Loot Roslyn, NY 11576, New York

Apr 13 2017
Vital Skin / Eye Relift Ordered sample only of two products. Required to pay shipping only. No mention or authorization for future products or charges. Immediately followed up sample order with email to assure nothing further was authorized. Account was just hit with two unauthorized charges for these products at $89.77 and $98.71. Called number on charge, was given run around. Demanded refund and stop of any further unauthorized orders. Was not given a confirmation of any kind that this would be obeyed. This is clearly a scam. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Star, Idaho Skin Care: Vital Skin / Eye Relift Internet

Apr 12 2017
Progressive Insurance Progressive Insurance Denied Claim Refused to Pay to Fix My Car After Their Insured Hit My Parked Car Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Car Insurance: Progressive Insurance Nationwide