Your Search | operations manager qcadmin "hit" web design
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jan 14 2017
Renew Revitalize Skin Serum (AKA) skinbychristie.com/serum/ skinbychristie.com/serum/This is a Scam! The website I ordered from said it was ONLY a $4.99 shipping charge for a trial of Renew & Revitalize. I recieved these samples within 2 days. I looked online today (4 days later) and saw all the scam r DR. OZ's & Christie Brinkley EYE SERUM Bills hit SCAM! People Need to STOP THIS COMPANY! 2017 The Person I spoke with said he was in Maine? It's www.skin Internet Author: Rochester, New York Eye Care: Renew Revitalize Skin Serum (AKA) http://www.skinbychristie.com/serum/ Internet

Jan 13 2017
Glimmerette Skin Luminis Skin and Belle Epoque Ordered free trial and hit with $1.99 and $89.70 charges a month later! Nationwide Author: Sitka, Alaska Miscellaneous Companies: Glimmerette Skin Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Coal cosmetics Lux derma bait and switch. It advertises as Lux Derma free trial on luxderma.net and when you hit get your free trial now it brings you to the coal cosmetic page instead. You will get (and be subscribed to) Coal cosmetic. NOT anything from Lux Derma. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Coal cosmetics Internet

Jan 09 2017
Tara-medium astrology I got one reading. Then my Visa is being billed every month. I went to the site where it says to contact her and ask for a refund and to stop billing me. When you hit the Send button the request goes nowhere. Now I will have to go through Visa to stop the billing and get a refund. China Internet 3 monthly installments payment method Author: North Augusta, SC, South Carolina Astrologers & Psychics: Tara-medium astrology Internet

Jan 06 2017
Liberty Power Energy supplier Fort Lauderdale Florida Pay or take the hit.... Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Liberty Power Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Dec 30 2016
XCurrent Web Design - Roger Phillips XCurrent Web Design Took all of my money and left me with 2 broken Websites. New Port Richey Florida
Mike Dalson Works as Xcurrent web Designs partner. Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Websites: XCureent Web Desing Internet

Dec 28 2016
goDaddy Poor web design. No refund Scottsdale Arizona Internet Author: Lincoln, California Websites: goDaddy Internet

Dec 28 2016
middleton heating & Air Inc commercial loan.....first one was for 10 months........told us we would be moved into a more competitive loan after we established payment history. Paid loan down to about 20K, contacted them about something longer term with addtional need of 75 K. We expected to pay this off early, which we did.......we paid off in less than 90days on a 14 month loan........we recieved no discount. Took over 3 weeks to get a payoff amount, the whole time they still hit our account daily for payments, we recieved about a 400.00 dollar discount which total theivery. Never spoke about interest rate or ammortization schedule. took their paperwork to my bank and they said is was not a legal document in Virginia. They cost us about 40K in my opinion of stolen money, WOuld an attorney in California to look at this. mechanicsville Virginia Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Consumer Services: middleton heating & Air Inc mechanicsville, Virginia

Dec 24 2016
JD BYRIDER Refuse to give me a loaner after the car was hit not my fault Davenport Iowa You spent less on insurance but still expect the benefits Author: Davenport, Iowa Auto Rentals: JD BYRIDER Davenport, Iowa

Dec 21 2016
Trade Line Resource This company charged me over $800 for tradeline and CPN. The company he sent me to for my CPN was called Majestic One. They are both ripoff offs. My CPN was no good and my Tradeline never posted. I was going back and forth with Todd who owns the company. Which I'm sure is a fake name. He states it money back if not good. I was going back and forth with Todd once it never it about how all his clients are happy. It was like it was a game to him. He would tell me to go down to a dealership and have them do a hard pill to have it done. Then when I would call him back and tell him they said its nothing their. He would tell me to show him proof. I would ask him to pull for his self to see that I was not playing games. And he would tell me to call him back on a daily basis. And when I would call him back he would act like we never had any conversation before. It got to the point it never hit and I was out of a lot of money. Beware of this company they work together and they are a ripoff. Portland Organ Internet just spoke with someone there Author: Nevada Credit Services: Trade Line Resource Internet

Dec 20 2016
Luxe Dope Luxe Dope Reviews - LuxeDope.com is 100% Legitimate Graphic and Web Design Services Internet Author: Manhattan , New York Computer Graphics: Luxe Dope Internet

Nov 29 2016
Montana capital I've been stuck with this company for about three years now and cannot even finish paying off the loan that I got for $2,500 it seems like every month you're supposed to go ahead and pay $200 and it's supposed to go down every month right wrong they go ahead and hit you with the fee of $6 a day along with your $ 210 a month making it a total of $400 a month .. beware of this company nothing but scammers I wish I knew a way out instead of having to give them my money some help!!! north Hollywood California Author: Anaheim, California Car Financing: Montana capital north Hollywood, California

Nov 18 2016
North Beach Art Gallery Brooke Trace She was supposed to block published article foe me to include in a book. She ashed for $20 initially for 40 articles and when she believed the book was going to be a hit she demanded $400 an hour amounting to $4000 and she refused to give me my manuscript unless I submitted to her extortin. She is a thief. She runs phoney charity events and gives nothing to charity . FORT lAUDERDALE Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: North Beach Art Gallery FORT lAUDERDALE, Florida

Nov 12 2016
Getnzb Company lied used up to 30 if you pay $10 more but with my 150 speed it hit 16 only once half Internet Author: Springfield, Oregon Software: Getnzb Internet

Nov 09 2016
Specialty Electronics Let's be real here. Do Not Work with these people. The suave sales pitch may fool you, but they for sure will hit you with an inflated invoice at the end of the job, then lock you out of your own system until you pay for all the add on's they need to make you system work. So sad that my own Router,cameras and credentials were password locked! Terrible experience. I was taking the high road until my credentials were jacked. Naples Florida Author: Naples , Florida Cameras & Video: Specialty Electronics Naples, Florida

Nov 02 2016
PAM Transport My truck was hit and they don't want to fix it. Tontitown Arkansas
Author: Lubbock, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: PAM Transport Tontitown, Arkansas

Oct 26 2016
Distinctive Design and Supply Rick Scarlatella ALSO never paid for web design, but WORSE ripped off for windows installation! left new jersey in virginia Wow, now this is slander Author: Aaa, New Jersey Adoption Agencies: Advertising Agencies: Distinctive Design and Supply

Oct 22 2016
Mike Stahl Web Design Mike Stahl Slander and threat of multiple SEO submissions about my business and charater San Diego California Internet Author: San Diego, California Websites: Mike Stahl Web Design Internet

Oct 21 2016
TGY doesn't understand anything he/she think they have the right to judge others these banks have still stole peoples homes even though they were making payments tgy is on the selfish criminals side Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Stack'd Digital - App & Web Design - Allan Kiezel This company and Allan is a complete ripoff. NY New York Author: , Texas Websites: Stack'd Digital - App & Web Design NY, New York

Oct 19 2016
BankPlus Bank Plus BankPlus Overdraft Fees, NSF Fees, Stacking the Deck: This bank still practices something called “Stacking the Deck” where clever software reviews accounts (especially older ones) for TRENDS such as, when deposits are made and during which periods the account “barely floats” (low balance until next direct deposit) In my case, I haven't spend anything on my account in a few days and I check my balance all the time, I had over 400 dollars and I checked it again today and all of my money is gone! I called and what they said is that I hit overdraft IMPOSSIBLE!! They have taken over 300 dollars from me! Jackson Mississippi
Review your bank statements Author: Louisville, Mississippi Financial Services: BankPlus Jackson, Mississippi

Oct 18 2016
Big Boys Moving and Storage Moving company hit my car and drove off. Tampa Florida
Author: Florida Moving Companies: Big Boys Moving and Storage Tampa, Florida

Oct 05 2016
Jerry Pajunk JerryPDesigns@JerryPdesignsJerry web design scam, twitter scam, trade scam Brentford Internet Author: west friendship, Maryland Computer Graphics: Jerry Pajunk Internet

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia

Sep 29 2016
Dairyland Insurance Do not pay claims, do not get hit by someone with this insurance! Denver, CO Nationwide Author: Strasburg, Colorado Car Insurance: Dairyland Insurance Nationwide