Your Search | operations manager qcadmin "hit" web design
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Nov 29 2016
Montana capital I've been stuck with this company for about three years now and cannot even finish paying off the loan that I got for $2,500 it seems like every month you're supposed to go ahead and pay $200 and it's supposed to go down every month right wrong they go ahead and hit you with the fee of $6 a day along with your $ 210 a month making it a total of $400 a month .. beware of this company nothing but scammers I wish I knew a way out instead of having to give them my money some help!!! north Hollywood California Author: Anaheim, California Car Financing: Montana capital north Hollywood, California

Nov 18 2016
North Beach Art Gallery Brooke Trace She was supposed to block published article foe me to include in a book. She ashed for $20 initially for 40 articles and when she believed the book was going to be a hit she demanded $400 an hour amounting to $4000 and she refused to give me my manuscript unless I submitted to her extortin. She is a thief. She runs phoney charity events and gives nothing to charity . FORT lAUDERDALE Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: North Beach Art Gallery FORT lAUDERDALE, Florida

Nov 12 2016
Getnzb Company lied used up to 30 if you pay $10 more but with my 150 speed it hit 16 only once half Internet Author: Springfield, Oregon Software: Getnzb Internet

Nov 09 2016
Specialty Electronics Let's be real here. Do Not Work with these people. The suave sales pitch may fool you, but they for sure will hit you with an inflated invoice at the end of the job, then lock you out of your own system until you pay for all the add on's they need to make you system work. So sad that my own Router,cameras and credentials were password locked! Terrible experience. I was taking the high road until my credentials were jacked. Naples Florida Author: Naples , Florida Cameras & Video: Specialty Electronics Naples, Florida

Nov 02 2016
PAM Transport My truck was hit and they don't want to fix it. Tontitown Arkansas
Author: Lubbock, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: PAM Transport Tontitown, Arkansas

Oct 26 2016
Distinctive Design and Supply Rick Scarlatella ALSO never paid for web design, but WORSE ripped off for windows installation! left new jersey in virginia Author: Aaa, New Jersey Adoption Agencies: Advertising Agencies: Distinctive Design and Supply

Oct 22 2016
Mike Stahl Web Design Mike Stahl Slander and threat of multiple SEO submissions about my business and charater San Diego California Internet Author: San Diego, California Websites: Mike Stahl Web Design Internet

Oct 21 2016
I'm glad the hawthorne and their cronie friends hate me because nobody is going to charge like their going to attack me when I haven't done anything to them then lie to their family members about me Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Stack'd Digital - App & Web Design - Allan Kiezel This company and Allan is a complete ripoff. NY New York Author: , Texas Websites: Stack'd Digital - App & Web Design NY, New York

Oct 19 2016
BankPlus Bank Plus BankPlus Overdraft Fees, NSF Fees, Stacking the Deck: This bank still practices something called “Stacking the Deck” where clever software reviews accounts (especially older ones) for TRENDS such as, when deposits are made and during which periods the account “barely floats” (low balance until next direct deposit) In my case, I haven't spend anything on my account in a few days and I check my balance all the time, I had over 400 dollars and I checked it again today and all of my money is gone! I called and what they said is that I hit overdraft IMPOSSIBLE!! They have taken over 300 dollars from me! Jackson Mississippi
Review your bank statements Author: Louisville, Mississippi Financial Services: BankPlus Jackson, Mississippi

Oct 18 2016
Big Boys Moving and Storage Moving company hit my car and drove off. Tampa Florida
Author: Florida Moving Companies: Big Boys Moving and Storage Tampa, Florida

Oct 05 2016
Jerry Pajunk JerryPDesigns@JerryPdesignsJerry web design scam, twitter scam, trade scam Brentford Internet Author: west friendship, Maryland Computer Graphics: Jerry Pajunk Internet

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia

Sep 29 2016
Dairyland Insurance Do not pay claims, do not get hit by someone with this insurance! Denver, CO Nationwide Author: Strasburg, Colorado Car Insurance: Dairyland Insurance Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Creare Probably the worse web design and seo company ever Creare avoid like avoid like the plague, very bad service, terrible seo and eveb worse when it comes to web development and web design Rugby Nationwide Author: London, Other Computer Marketing Companies: Creare Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Deer Valley trailer Trusted that the used trailer I purchased was ready to hit the road. I'm not a trailer pro but got halfway through my trip and the one tire blow out. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Arizona Trailer & RV Parks: Deer Valley trailer Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 14 2016

Sep 09 2016
Torres DEBT COLLECTION this company has placed a Debt collection of $224 in my credit report without once contacting me. i have no clue what this debt is about and they have hit my credit report without regard to hardworking people who try to keep a clean credit report. This is outrageous how a company can just simply put a deragatory hit on ones credit report without any reasoning or contact. They have no regard to anyones livelihood. I am proceeding to Small Claims Court for breaking the law. california Internet Author: HUNTINGTON BEACH, California Collection Agencies: Torres DEBT COLLECTION Internet

Sep 03 2016
AFNI Subrogation department Got hit by a car while riding a bicycle and AFNI says I owe them $5700 Phoenix Arizona Revised statutes Author: Mesa, Arizona Abusive Children: Motor Vehicle: AFNI Subrogation department Internet

Sep 03 2016
zoom web design same as esupport-live scamming calls inform you that your computer has a virus Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Computer Fraud: zoom web design Internet

Aug 31 2016
Ernesto Lara / Cheap roofing A mistake was made, Cheap roofing did not vandalize property at 16th st. It was one of the neighbors. A police report was made and the department was able to find out who it was. They got a hit and run ticket and had to pay all damages. Corpus christi Tx What you do.... Author: corpus christi, Texas Roofing Companies: Ernesto Lara / Cheap roofing

Aug 30 2016
Epic Stock Picks Misleading and outright false information on the value of the stocks and percentage of returns. Internet
I stand corrected Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Brokerage Companies: Epic Stock Picks Internet

Aug 29 2016
Barry Brick QuinnCom Web Design Stole Money from Clients- over 250k for non completed projects by filing bankruptcy Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Advertising Agencies: Barry Brick Jupiter, Florida

Aug 25 2016
Kevin James Gray Alphabet Digital LTD Manchester
Kevin Gray Amature Conman Author: Sheffield, Other Websites: Network Web Design Manchester,

Aug 20 2016
Fast Credit Now 71 John Saunders He will take your money and hit the road!!! Nationwide
Author: Riverview, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Fast Credit Now 71 Nationwide