OPERATIONS MANAGER QCADMIN "HIT" WEB DESIGN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: OPERATIONS MANAGER QCADMIN "HIT" WEB DESIGN
There may be more reports for "OPERATIONS MANAGER QCADMIN "HIT" WEB DESIGN"
For more results perform a general search for "OPERATIONS MANAGER QCADMIN "HIT" WEB DESIGN"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
SY Web Design This co using my website, logo, and registered name to steal customers Flowermound Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Computer Fraud: SY Web Design Flowermound, Texas

Apr 17 2017
Renuskin Fit*Trial Products I ordered a trial product for $4.95 and my bank account was immediately hit with 2 charges, one for 84.95 and one for 94.00. Additionally, it appears I was automatically enrolled in a program and these charges would be charged to my account automatically monthly. I immediately canceled my debit card and will have to try to have the bank put the money back in my account. Nationwide Author: Bulan, Kentucky Skin Care: Renuskin Nationwide

Apr 14 2017
RCP Services Global Service Group Hit my PNC checking account with a check image for 395.00 parts unknow Texas Author: Fairhope, Alabama Banks: RCP Services parts unknow, Texas

Apr 13 2017
Win Loot Deceptive site so he missed it when people get back to you in 1 to 3 business days or you could ask him on their email list price department but no answer back. On the scam blog some one else got an answer that no one would be paid out from that day on 28 March. They should have the decency to reach out anybody who may have one on the day that there system had a Problem. What? To many people hit numbers that day so nobody gets paid? Roslyn, New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Internet Fraud: Win Loot Roslyn, NY 11576, New York

Apr 13 2017
Vital Skin / Eye Relift Ordered sample only of two products. Required to pay shipping only. No mention or authorization for future products or charges. Immediately followed up sample order with email to assure nothing further was authorized. Account was just hit with two unauthorized charges for these products at $89.77 and $98.71. Called number on charge, was given run around. Demanded refund and stop of any further unauthorized orders. Was not given a confirmation of any kind that this would be obeyed. This is clearly a scam. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Star, Idaho Skin Care: Vital Skin / Eye Relift Internet

Apr 12 2017
Progressive Insurance Progressive Insurance Denied Claim Refused to Pay to Fix My Car After Their Insured Hit My Parked Car Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Car Insurance: Progressive Insurance Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Quicken Loans Jaden King All set:Then raised points and then said they could not help. Hit Credit Four times. 2 Each Detroit Nationwide Response from QL Author: Arlington, Texas Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
LocalLeadAutomation.com Sean Faber SeanFaber.me ,squareup.com/store/full-access-web-design Scam Artist. No where to be found after I paid the initial investment Port Huron, Michigan Nationwide Author: Salem, New Hampshire Internet Marketing Companies: LocalLeadAutomation.com Nationwide

Apr 09 2017
Diet supplement_sec They have a web site says try know pay for only shipping .5.95.to get a free bottel.then they started sending me a bottle again didnt ask for it.then taking money out of my bank with out me knowing it 69.95.my boy freind they did it to him to he got hit 3 times from his bank .have to call my bank tommrow to see how much alltogather was taking out of my bank.this place is scamming people i have read all the reviews on this company.i have called them to stop it they said they cancled it but i dont know.ever one says you dont get your money back and they dont cancle they keep taking money out of your account.they send me another bottel never gave them any ok to take the money out of my bank.i have order on free trial for 5.95 shipping on January dont know if any more was taking out till i call my bank monday.this stuff they are selling does not even work at all.it says for anixty and it dont do any thing for you.i have had anixty sence 2004.so i thought i would give this a try didnt do anything for me.they just want your money this place should be closed down and stop ripping people off Las vegas Nevada
Author: Fort Myers, Florida Sales People: Diet supplement_sec Las vegas nv., Nevada

Apr 08 2017
trendyrock.com/account.php trendyrock.com/account.php This was sent to me from my cousin saying it'll help get money once we hit $300 to withdraw I thought it was fishy but I still tried it! But it didn't make any sense all I had to do was send my referral link so it can wo I don't know if this is a real company or not. I don't know where it is. Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Cash Services: trendyrock.com/account.php

Mar 30 2017

Mar 14 2017

Mar 14 2017
Infoquestit.com - Moin Mohammed is a scammer fraud, Web Design Company, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
Infoquest IT - Trust Worthy Company Author: Alabama Websites: Infoquestit dubai, Other

Mar 11 2017
Cactus Auto My girlfriend and got a PTCruser from Cactus Auto and it has a dent in the back right finder also we had to buy two tires the right front seat belt had to be repaced the dashlight flashes also the reading light comes on when we hit a bump. And there are more Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Cactus Auto Tucson, Arizona

Mar 05 2017
Support@skinrevive4you.com I order their free sample of the skin cream the charged me for eye cream I didn't order and now they hit my account for almost two hundred dollars which caused my rent check to bounce. I am filing a dispute with my bank to hopefully reverse the Chargers I cannot afford this . I don't know what to do I am furious. Internet Cutting Your Losses Author: Sacramento, California Miscellaneous Companies: Support@skinrevive4you.com Internet

Mar 04 2017
Great white Interiors This guy lived with me for a year. I paid him to do some work for me and he never finished the work. Plus I don't know what kind of drugs he was on but he tore my house and outside of my house up. He has anger issues every time I ask him if he did something like hit my fence or drove into my front yard he got angry. Finally one day I asked him something he threatened my life so I got a restraining order on him. Mentor Ohio
Author: Painesville, Ohio Interior Decorators: Great white Interiors Mentor, Ohio

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 24 2017
OOIDA Ooida'so insurance is a rip off, cancelled my policy for a 13,000 claim .Was paying 740.00 a month on time now I can't get a new policy because they wrote it up like I hit someone when I hit a fence! Don't deal with these guys they will rip you off!!! Nationwide Author: Fort mill, South Carolina Trucking Companies: OOIDA Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
BMW of Mobile Gave me a bad deal on a new car with great credit Mobile Alabama Yep...The Nail Was Squarely Hit On The Head Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Auto Dealers: BMW of Mobile Mobile , Alabama

Feb 15 2017
E-Cigs Vapor On Line Like the other reports I have been reading, there was no mention of a continuing membership where I would be charged $100.00. Well, I look at my bank statement, and sure enough, they hit me for the $100.00. The only difference from what I've read is that while I was ordering, I clicked no on all the extras, and a window popped up thanking me for my order and that I had chosen NOT to continue as a member. St. Louis Missouri Author: Bauxite, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: E-Cigs St. Louis, Missouri

Feb 03 2017
Julie McClellan OriginalMomUS Cosmetics Blizzard Failure To Pay For Web Design Services, Template, Plugin and Image Licensing Roanoke Virginia
Original Mom US Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Media: Julie McClellan Internet

Feb 01 2017
Better PLanet Books betterplanetbooks.com I have ordered a book Web Design book and paid $8.00 for fast mail, I did not receive the book. Sent several emails did not receive reply to any of them. Illegitimate business. Internet Author: menands, New York Book Stores: Better PLanet Books Internet

Jan 30 2017
silver connect web deign Web design company in philippines with NO ENGLISH SPEAKING PEOPLE! philippines Internet Author: New York Web Hosting: silver connect web deign Internet

Jan 28 2017
Two Men and a Truck HIT & RUN Movers who Dare! Dearborn Nationwide Author: Southfield, Michigan Moving Companies: Two Men and a Truck Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
parkwhiz Groupon well on advertizing via groupon when hit the button to find out how much parking is in NYC. It showed in the wall street district that parking for the day was $38. with ICON covered p arking lo NYC Nationwide Author: Warren, New Jersey Parking Garages: parkwhiz Nationwide