Your Search | pressler and pressler, l.l.p
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Dec 12 2013
Pressler and Pressler, L.L.P. Fraudulent Collection practices Parsippany New Jersey Author: Eatontown, New Jersey Lawyers: Pressler and Pressler, L.L.P. Parsippany, New Jersey

Oct 05 2013
Pressler and Pressler L.L.P. This company is using psychological scare tactics in an attempt to intimidate me into paying them. This is extortion!! Parsippany New Jersey Author: Dover, New Jersey Lawyers: Pressler and Pressler L.L.P. Parsippany, New Jersey

Aug 29 2013
PRESSLER AND PRESSLER, L.L.P. NEW CENTURY FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC THEY ARE STATING THAT THEY HAVE SENT ME LETTERS PERTAINING TO A DEBT COLLECTION THEY ARE TRYING TO COLLECT FROM ME BUT HERE IS THE FUNNY THING: WHE I CALL NO ONE CAN PROVIDE ME WITHT THE INFORMATION OF THE COMPANY THAT IS TAKING ME TO COURT. THEN THEY GET UPSET AND THEN HANG UP. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IM HEARING ABOUT THIS AND I WOULD LIKE TO FIX THIS BEFORE IT GOES FURTHER. THEY ARE STATING THAT I HAVE COURT ON 9/27/13 @ 9AM. PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME WITH THIS. PARSIPPANY New Jersey Author: jersey city, New Jersey Collection Agencies: PRESSLER AND PRESSLER, L.L.P. PARSIPPANY, New Jersey

Apr 03 2013
New Century Financial Services, Inc. Pressler and Pressler, L.L.P These individuals called my house on several occasions to threaten me of arrest if I don't comply with the collection agency and now they send letters with taking part of my wages of my job in which I Parsippany, New Jersey
Author: PROSPECT PARK, New Jersey Lawyers: New Century Financial Services, Inc. Parsippany, New Jersey

May 04 2009
Pressler And Pressler, L.L.P. B.S. Artists Parsippany New Jersey Author: West Orange, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Pressler And Pressler, L.L.P. Parsippany, New Jersey