Your Search | petco "foreverhome pet rescue"
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Aug 27 2016
Jerry England Pet scam/ French bulldog / pet delivery service scam French Bulldog Scam Nationwide
Author: Nationwide Liars: Jerry England Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 23 2016
Purebred rescue of FL Guinette and Stacie, they are rude They were rude to my mother and I. They sold me a sick dog who passed away due to parvo. Called me a liar when I confronted them about it. Brooksville Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Animal Services: Purebred rescue of FL Brooksville, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Maura Company is fraudulent and lies at every turn. Canada Internet Author: Connecticut Pet Shops & Supplies: Maura Internet

Aug 22 2016
Mountain View Pet Crematory Elizabeth Maragh Botched Cremation Job FAYETTEVILLE West Virginia
Author: Princeton, West Virginia Animal Services: Mountain View Pet Crematory FAYETTEVILLE, West Virginia

Aug 19 2016
Acres of Paradise Mobile Home Park Nina Panek, Manager Tried to steal my pet dog Tess and mismanagement of park. Paradise California
Author: Paradise, California Mobile Home Parks: Acres of Paradise Mobile Home Park Paradise, California

Aug 19 2016
Smashface Rescue Kyle, Kim A. Russell Withheld $175 depoit that I was promised would be returned to me. van nuys California Author: camarillo, California Animal Shelters: Smashface Rescue van nuys, California

Aug 18 2016
My Young & Old Fur Babies Rescue Hoarder, not a Rescue Woodsfield Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Animal Shelters: My Young & Old Fur Babies Rescue Internet

Aug 17 2016
Mini Aussie Rescue & Support of the Pacific Northwest Dog Rescue, Hostile, Abusive Internet
Author: Salem, Oregon Animal Services: Mini Aussie Rescue & Support of the PNW Internet

Aug 16 2016
Leading edge pet movers Darby Jonas Took payment of 350.00 and demanded 1500.00 more Baltimore Maryland
Author: Derry, New Hampshire Bait-and-Switch: Leading edge pet movers Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 15 2016
ARS Rescue Rooter ARS loves to OVERCHARGE under the guise of commission Dallas Nationwide Author: grand prairie, Texas Plumbing: ARS Rescue Rooter Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
Lynne Weisman Pet Sitter Independent Pet Sitter via Rover.com and Dogvacay.com Austin,  Texas Author: Austin, Texas Animal Services: Rover.com Internet

Aug 13 2016
Rich Wilkerson Jr Vous Church False Preacher, false prophets, false pastor Miami Florida Author: Alabama Rescue Mission: Rich Wilkerson Jr Miami, Florida

14, Report #1322035

Aug 11 2016
Fly Pet Express Adam Karl and David Enbar Scammed me out of $970.00 for Pet Express Shipping. These people are truely evil. Baltimore Internet Maryland Author: BLY, Oregon Air Travel: Fly Pet Express Internet

15, Report #1321952

Aug 11 2016
pupdaddy.comm BEWARE- Pupdaddy.com can't guarantee delivery or cancellation of order for refund!!!! Edison, NJ Internet Author: Mckinney, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: pupdaddy.comm Internet

16, Report #1321935

Aug 11 2016
Underdog Rescue of Arizona Foster Deb Running a puppy mill and ripping people off Apache Junction AZ Author: Mesa, Arizona Animal Shelters: Underdog Rescue of Arizona Internet

Aug 08 2016
global pet movers I thought I was getting a pug puppy and first they wanted 710 dolllars from me now over a month later they are still sending me emails wanting 510 dollars from me and threatening to put me in jail for up to 5 yrs for pet abandonment. I'm scared and nervo trying to get money from me for a puppy that i feel doesnt exist. dallas texas Internet Author: waseca, Minnesota Sales People: global pet movers Internet

18, Report #1319201

Aug 08 2016
petoverstock. Overpaid $60.00 then called twice, they promissed refund and didn't Cheektowaga, New York Internet
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Pet Shops & Supplies: petoverstock. Internet

19, Report #1320331

Aug 02 2016
ARS Rescue Rooter AC / HVAC division RIP OFF Report, overselling of unneeded equipment Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: ARS Rescue Rooter Houston, Texas

20, Report #1319932

Jul 31 2016
Petland iowa city iowa Owner Craig Felder Horrible treatment, lack of integrity, empathy. Iowa city Iowa Author: Burlington, Iowa Pet Shops & Supplies: Petland iowa city iowa Iowa city, Iowa

21, Report #1319906

Jul 31 2016
Brogan Horton Animal rescue unit Jenny Freundlich Cassidy Howard Brogan Hortons ARU Fraud. raising animals for slaughter Bridgton Maine
Author: Pittsfield, Maine Nonprofit Organizations: Brogan Horton Animal rescue unit Bridgton, Maine

Jul 25 2016
Dallas Prestigious Pets - Pet Killers AWFUL Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Animal Services: Dallas Prestigious Pets - Pet Killers Dallas, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Westwood College Woodforest college has ruined my life! Annadale Virginia I would'nt recommend westwood college for anyone! Worst excuse for a school ever. Would'nt even trust these idiots to teach my pet fish... Author: Patrick Springs, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Westwood College Annadale, Virginia

Jul 25 2016
Marine Depot Getting the Shaft after 10+ years of Loyalty Garden Grove California Author: Morgan Hill, California Pet Shops & Supplies: Marine Depot Garden Grove, California

Jul 24 2016
TerrificPets Monthly Charges to our checking account for over a year Internet Author: Fresno, California Pet Shops & Supplies: TerrificPets Internet