Your Search | petland in dunwoody, ga
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jun 12 2014
Petland Of Dunwoody, GA My daughter and I financed a Malteese puppy approx. 14 hours ago. We signed a finance contract that required $500 down payment and $218 per month. The contract also stated that we had 48 hours to return the dog minus a 50% restocking fee. The sleezy smelly manager refused to refund our 50% back..we actually had to pay an additional $360 to cancel the contract. They did not explain any of that to us. The contract also states that the store manager may make a decision to give us a full refund or store credit...when we pointed that phrase to her she started stuttering. I asked her for the owner or district manager's information and she gave me a generic email address and said that he is a SILENT Private owner. This place charged us $860.00 for a puppy that we only had for 14 hours. Petland is a RIPOFF. I later found that the puppies come from puppy mills. I'm writing to the corporate headquarters to file a complaint against the owner in hopes of recouping some of my money back. I'm hoping they will take a look at his license and shady business practices. Dunwoody Georgia Author: Johns Creek, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Petland Of Dunwoody, GA Dunwoody, Georgia

Dec 12 2012
Petland in Dunwoody, GA PuppyMill Dogs Dunwoody, Georgia
Author: Sandy Springs, Georgia Pet Shops & Supplies: Petland in Dunwoody, GA Dunwoody, Georgia