Supreme

You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jan 13 2014
Pinnacle 365 Jason Butler, George Stanley Stupidly got scammed for 10 K. Can't get the money back. I realized they were not on the level about a wekk after buying in and tried to phone several times to get in touch with George Stanley but was told he had a heart attack and was not available. I knew I had only 15 days to get my money back but they stalled me until after the date passed and then told me it was too late.  Phoenix Arizona Author: Cornwall, Alabama Shopping Centers & Malls: Pinnacle 365 Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 02 2014
Pinnacle 365 Josh Jones, Jason Farnsworth, Tyler Roberts, George Stanley, Jason Butler, & Brook Huffman. I consider their actions Interstate fraud. Graunteing to creat an income of $1,500 to $ 2,500 per month and not one sale happened in over four months. Phoenix Arizona Author: Mira Loma, California On-Line Stores: Pinnacle 365 Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 14 2013
PINNACLE 365 JASON BUTLER, STAN DAVIS, JOSH JONES Took $3500 Aug 28,2013 and did not make contact until I tried to get a refund only money. They yelled at me (primarily Jason Butler) and refused to consider refund. Jason insisted that they had contacted me by email but I never got anything from them. Finally today they called me again and wanted me to sign an agreement stating that I could not sake for a refund after todays\'s date (11/14/13) and and sign that I had seen the website BEFORE I could even see the details. I have not signed. I have tried to call them to explain that I indeed do want the refund and that I cannot sign a document without seeing what the website and all the information entailed. They are not answering my phone. I am afraid that I cannot get a refund if I do not contact them before midnight tonight. NO email address. SEATTLE Washington Author: REDLANDS, California Home Based Business: PINNACLE 365 SEATTLE, Washington

Nov 13 2013
pinnacle 365, coast to coast promotions,hiringnow 365 / Stan Davis , Brooke campbell, Jason Butler These people put on a good show yet in the end they do not do what they say they will . phoenix Arizona Author: Florence, Oregon Internet Marketing Companies: pinnacle 365 phoenix, Arizona

Oct 04 2013
Pinnacle 365 National marketing Alliance, n many more based out of I worked for the company as a sales or roller as they like to call it . phoenix Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Pinnacle 365 phoenix, Arizona