conspiracy

You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Aug 21 2013
Postal Benefit Inc. Alina Becker, Herbert Tomas, Gloria Choi Postal Benefict Inc Alina Becker, Herbert Tomas, Gloria Choi hire me to work as Mail Clerk receiving packages and sending most of them overseas. They don't paid the salary - Mail Clerk positions Scam job North Miami Beach Florida Author: livingston, New Jersey Mail Order Services: Postal Benefit Inc North Miami Beach, Florida

Aug 15 2013
Postal Benefit, Inc. Hebert Tomas , Alina Becker I worked for this company from home they also hired me to ship packages to Russia and the UK and US and when it came to them paying me(on the 9th) they all of a sudden stopped communication and won't pick up the phone. I believe they also got into my credit and tryed to open up accounts in my name I received packages in others names and I believe they were using their credit and not the companies to pay for the items. I received letters stating that someone was trying to open up accounts in my name. They supposedly are located in Miami Florida Author: Davie, Florida Employers: Postal Benefit, Inc. North Miami, Florida

Aug 13 2013
postal benefit inc employment scam north miami beach Florida Author: adell, Wisconsin Mail Order Services: postal benefit inc north miami beach, Florida

Aug 08 2013
Postal Benefit, Inc Alina Becker , Herbert Tomas , Mari Hixon They hired me to work, Shipping packages from the US , overseas. Mainly to Russia but also to Great Britian and 1 to Wisconsin North Miami Beach Florida Author: Macon, Georgia Mail Order Services: Postal Benefit, Inc North Miami Beach, Florida