Your Search | premium nutraceuticals, llc
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

1, Report #1190480

Nov 21 2014
Vydox-Premium Nutraceuticals, LLC. Deceptive Marketing Martinez Georgia
Author: Lakewood, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Vydox-Premium Nutraceuticals, LLC. Martinez, Georgia

Oct 13 2014
Vydox Premium Nutraceuticals, LLC Trial of $4.95 costs $89.99 Martinez Georgia Author: Willcox, Arizona Alternative Health: Vydox Martinez, Georgia

Jul 17 2014
Premium Nutraceuticals LLC Fraudulent and deceptive Advertising, leading to Rip off Tactics aimed at Pain suffering People. Martinez Georgia Author: Midway, Arkansas Drug Manufacturers: Premium Nutraceuticals LLC Martinez, Georgia

Jun 11 2014
Vydox Vydox Male SupplementVydox Male Enachment Premium Nutraceuticals, LLC Call vydox to resolve my account according to their policy and was hung on 9 times. No resolution!t Martinez Georgia Author: Madison, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Vydox Martinez, Georgia

May 28 2014
Vydox-Premium Nutraceuticals, LLC. Confusing Ad and Trail days Martinez Georgia Author: HOLLYWOOD, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Vydox-Premium Nutraceuticals, LLC. Internet

Feb 20 2014
Premium Nutraceuticals,LLC Did not receive billed product. Company cannot supply a tracking number, EXCEPT for the Sample Augusta Georgia Author: brick, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Premium Nutraceuticals,LLC Augusta, Georgia

Nov 19 2013
Vydox Premium Nutraceuticals, LLC I ordered what I thought was a free sample and thought I would only have to pay $4.95 for shipping and handeling but when I found that they had already taken $152.98 out of my account I called the company which had been less then 30 days and they told me that they can not refund any of there product only give me a discount I did not want a discount, I wanted a full money back refund which is posted all over there website. Martinez Georgia
Author: sacramento, California Supplemental Health Programs: Vydox Martinez, Georgia

Nov 12 2013
Premium Nutraceuticals, LLC Will not provide refund within the 30 days states in their T&C and their 100% money back guarantee Martinez Georgia Author: conyers, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Premium Nutraceuticals, LLC Martinez, Georgia

Oct 07 2013
Premium Nutraceuticals, LLC Vydox Charging me 88+USD for a useless product. I was told if I canceled the order with in 14 days I would not be charged. I received the product seven days ago ,7, via post. Martinez Georgia Author: Bradenton, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Premium Nutraceuticals, LLC Martinez, Georgia

Sep 24 2013
Premium Nutraceuticals, LLC Testoril, Vydox Fraudulent practices, unrepentant scammers and cheats Martinez Georgia Author: Portland, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: Premium Nutraceuticals, LLC Martinez, Georgia

Jun 01 2013
premium nutraceuticals llc Ordered free 30 day trail and keep being charged 400+ dollars for this vydox that does not work!!! martinez Georgia Author: Louisville, Kentucky Pharmacies: premium nutraceuticals llc martinez, Georgia

Jan 14 2013
Premium Nutraceuticals, LLC charged to my credit card twice without my consent and approval Martinezt, Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Premium Nutraceuticals, LLC Martinezt, Georgia