SALLIE MAE OR "GENERAL REVENUE CORP" Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Sallie Mae Or "General Revenue Corp"
There may be more reports for "Sallie Mae Or "General Revenue Corp""
For more results perform a general search for "Sallie Mae Or "General Revenue Corp""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
revenue recovery corporation reported that they collecting on behalf of king emergency associates 130 dollars, I asked them for bills ,never sent to me,they destroyed my credit score by reporting this bogus charge to equifax credit bureau aurora Colorado Author: bakersfield, California Emergency Medical Services: revenue recovery corporation aurora, Colorado

Jul 20 2017
House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania; BBB of Pennsylvania, Attorney General of PA Sent me wrong color wig, I returned it. They said they did not take returns, the box was destroyed when I got it, and they said the wig smells. I had it sitting on my table waiting for a return label from them which never came, so I sent it back. Now they want to charge me for again returning a wig in the wrong color I did not order. They basically want me to accept a color I did not order and shove it down my throat! Pittsburg Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania Internet

Jul 19 2017
Transworldwide Logistics & Courier Services Asked me to pay tax fees in order to receive my check Internet Their general information Author: Leesburg, Florida Cash Services: Transworldwide Logistics & Courier Services Internet

Jul 18 2017
Chaviano Towing Corp Niarcos GarciaNelson - DispatcherIrina - Dispatcher VERY RUDE - VERY LATE DELIVERY - TERRIBLE COMMUNICATION - F RATED COMPANY Hialeah Florida Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Shipping Companies: Chaviano Towing Corp Hialeah, Florida

Jul 18 2017
TimePayment Corp I can't remember names so many different people's they were at home working around 9:00 - 10:00 getting me signed up and I had to put $120.00 up front first twice and my payments was running 147.00 or more Twice Company phone calls and online Burlington Massachusetts Author: Sheffield, Alabama Attorney Generals: TimePayment Corp Alabama

Jul 18 2017
Remodel pro mike breaux Unpaid wages Baytown TX Author: Baytown, Texas Builders & Contractors: Attorneys General: Remodel pro mike breaux TX

Jul 17 2017
Allred Properties On move-in day we asked for rotted wood and mold to be dealt with. It's a month later now and we still can't get them to fix it. Fayetteville Arkansas
Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Attorneys General: Allred Properties Fayetteville, Arkansas

Jul 17 2017
Steven Purtic , Wilson Ramos , Ricky Lee Omni Lead media Corp Telemarketing , lead generation , Email Marketing , Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Employees: Steven Purtic , Wilson Ramos , Ricky Lee Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 17 2017
Luxury Mortgage, Corp David Adamo, Mike Raimi Seems like a SCAM, Refused to Give Approved Loan, Lost $30K+ Stamford Nationwide Author: Patchogue, New York Mortgage Companies: Luxury Mortgage Corp Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Chevrolet GM. Gmc general motors Scam rip off Detroit Nationwide Author: Trumbauersville, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Chevrolet Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Attorney Trisha Festerling Bills but does not follow through. Not willing to fight for whats right Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Attorneys General: Attorney Trisha Festerlin Wisconsin

Jul 15 2017
Fed Ex Contacted me twice about a job by phone. I called back both times within 24 hrs. Maple Grove Minnesota Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Attorneys General: Fed Ex Maple Grove,

Jul 15 2017
Ruby Tuesday's Michael Westerdale General Managing Partner Discriminitory practices, highway robbery Deer Park New York
photo proofs of discrepencies Author: LINDENHURST, New York Employment Services: Ruby Tuesday's Deer Park , New York

Jul 14 2017
Internal Revenue Service Lawsuit Scam IRS, Internal Revenue Services, Taxes, Lawsuit, Scam, Threats New York City Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Internal Revenue Service: Internal Revenue Service Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
Jonathan Speigner Litetree.com ,Jonathan Speigner, Dunwoody, Georgia, claim to be a trusted online currency exchage. My name is Mark M. I purchased litecoins with Litetree, a great many on that site (over $10,000 (I can provide my account number and I have copies of my account). My coins were stolen. It took me a long time to find Jonathan Speigner ,years. I want my money back.(((REDACTED))). If I do not get my money back, I will be contacting the Attorney General and others. Dunwoody, Georgia Internet Author: Mount Kisco, New York Online Trading: Jonathan Speigner Internet

Jul 13 2017
Etia.info I want my money. This is a fraud.. Online Delaware Author: Smyrna, Delaware Attorneys General: Etia.info Delaware

Jul 13 2017
Royaltie Corp. Royaltie, Royaltie Gem Royaltie Gem Scammed Me and Told Me No Refund! West Toronto Ontario Author: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Royaltie Corp. West Toronto, Ontario

Jul 12 2017
Prime logistics corp Prime logistics corp llc Prime log llcPrime log Not a good place to work. Very shady. Rolling meadows Illinois Author: Moreno Valley, California Home Based Business: Prime logistics corp Rolling meadows , Illinois

Jul 10 2017
Marion Broidrick Told me it's a small community of course the Orleans Police Department covered up your beating and arrest. Orleans Massachusetts Author: West Dennis, Massachusetts Attorneys General: Marion Broidrick Orleans, Massachusetts

Jul 07 2017
General RV General RV - Canton Ohio Customer service and service department fails. North Canton Nationwide Author: Warren, Ohio RV Repair Centers: General RV Nationwide

Jul 07 2017
She Link Rcvd product from co. Size so FAR OFF. tried to contact but no response. Form to use online will not take the order number they gave me. Says invalid. Cannot return without a ticket number bur need correct order number to do so. Company does not respond. Want a refund. Want return procedues. If no contact from them I will go to Better Business Bureau, my State Attorney General and stop payment with my bank. Internet Author: TURTLE CREEK, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: She Link Internet

Jul 07 2017
Fidelity Communications Corp. Year Started:1989Websites:fidelitycom.com wellhelpyou.com slow payer towards vendors Novi Michigan Author: Merrillville, Indiana Telephone Companies: Fidelity Communications Corp. Novi, Michigan

Jul 06 2017
California State University; Board of Trustees CSU Board of Trustees Violation of the Donohoe Act aka Division 16.5 of the California Education Code Long Beach California
Hook or by Crook: General Council, Framrose Virjee, violates multiple subsections of the Calif State Bar Rule 8.4. Will Subordinates Idle Stand By? Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: California State University; Board of Trustees Long Beach, California

Jul 06 2017
IRS Attorney General's OfficeDeputy David Cooper 520015 Threatened to throw me in jail, seize all my assets, freeze all bank accounts if I did not go to a Walmart and pick up a voucher card and pay a sizable amount of money for not filing a 745FTD Annapolis, MD ? from caller ID Nationwide Author: Paris, Kentucky Internal Revenue Service: IRS Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
carhop Sold me a car without air. tried to act like they told me had to get the attorney general involved. they were told about other issues they keep on saying that there is nothing wrong with the car. it needs a new radiator or radiator hose engine light comes on their response is has it stopped working. also the engine smokes. I told them this a long time ago and keep getting the run around. I am so mad and fed up . topeka Kansas Author: topeka, Kansas Auto Warranty: carhop topeka, Kansas