Your Search | superpages , idearc media
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Sep 15 2011
IDEARC Idarc - Verizon Superpages - Idearc Media Corporate Headquarters Will Not Cancel my Advertising and Just doubled my monthly bill without my authorization DFW Airport, Texas idearc finally out of business Author: ridgecrest, California Advertising / Deceptive: IDEARC DFW Airport, Texas

May 13 2010
Superpages , Idearc Media Bait and Switch !!!! Big time rip off Internet customer service Author: Corsicana, Texas Advertising Agencies: Superpages , Idearc Media Internet

Jan 06 2010
Superpages Idearc Media Overcharging, no straight answer given for overcharging. Increased my budget with my authority. DFW Airport Texas Okay, I got a letter removing all these charges. Author: LAKE WORTH, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Superpages Idearc Media

Jun 10 2009
Superpages ,Idearc MediaSuperpages, Idearc Media When is a deal not a deal? DFW Airport Texas customer service Author: Ashland, Massachusetts Advertising Agencies: Superpages , Idearc Media DFW Airport, TX 75261, Texas

May 14 2007
Verizon Superpages Idearc - Media Telemarketing scam ripoff Fort Worth Texas Author: Hazleton, Pennsylvania Internet Marketing Companies: Verizon Superpages - Idearc Media Fort Worth, Texas