suite

You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Mar 13 2012
TeleUno, Inc. USBI They changed my L/D and local phone service to them without my permission. Pompano Bech, Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Telephone Companies: TeleUno, Inc. Pompano Bech, Florida

Nov 13 2011
Teleuno - Teleuno International Slamming Tricking people Coral Springs, Florida Author: Moonachie, New Jersey Telephone Companies: Teleuno Inc Coral Springs, Florida

Nov 25 2009
TELEUNO, INC. TELE UNO inc Cramming or false unauthorized invoices or bills jacksonville, Florida Author: , Telephone Companies: TELEUNO, INC. jacksonville, Florida

Sep 16 2009
USBI - Billview.com - Cheap2dial Max Min Plan - Teleuno Inc... Fraudulent phone services charged to your bill without being requsted or authorizd... refuses to stop illegal charges, Internet Author: bonne terre, Missouri Telephone Companies: USBI - Billview.com - Cheap2dial Max Min Plan Internet

Dec 19 2008
USBI/teleuno, Inc Bogus billing Qwest customers Coral Springs Florida Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Telephone Companies: USBI/ Teleuno Inc. Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 22 2008
TELEUNO INC. This is a fraudulent co. uses slamming, to knock out local co. and charge people without authorization. POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: pasadena, Texas Sales People: TELEUNO INC. POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Oct 14 2008
Teleuno Inc./USBI Added their international plan without my aproval. Offering a free calling card only. Coral Springs Florida Author: Detroit, Michigan Telephone Companies: Teleuno Inc./USBI Coral Springs, Florida

Nov 28 2007
Teleuno Inc and i thought this will never happened to me Coral Springs Florida Author: port chester, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Teleuno Inc Coral Springs, Florida

Aug 27 2007
USBI And Teleuno, Inc con artists and chantajistas!!! Ripoff Pompano Beach Florida Author: brockport, New York Telephone Companies: USBI And Teleuno, Inc Pompano Beach, Florida

Jun 23 2007
TELEUNO, INC. TELEUNO INC., ripped me off for phone calls I Never made. I've never even heard of this company and all of a sudden I get a bill that doesn't even describe what I'm being billed for. I couldn't reach them on a phone, and their website doesn't explain anything. They are a big SCAM! Ripoff SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: TELEUNO, INC. SAN ANTONIO, Texas
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC