Your Search | vacation property marketing, inc
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jan 17 2013
Vacation Property Marketing Inc company called last April 19 2011,telling me,that if pay the fees that the ask for I,will get money at least every month an extra income instead of just sit there and we,are not using it and we, get t Orlando, Florida Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Property Management: Vacation Property Marketing Inc Orlando, Florida

Jan 09 2013
Vacation Property Marketing Inc. promising me that I,will get money for my property if they will find someone to rent on it. Orlando Florida Author: Anchorage, Alaska Credit Card Fraud: Vacation Property Marketing Inc. Orlando Florida, Florida

Oct 03 2012
vacation property marketing,inc Take the money and run should be the name of this place! Orlando, Florida Author: bainbridge, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: vacation property marketing,inc Orlando, Florida

Aug 24 2012
Vacation Property Marketing, Inc scammed, ripped off, Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Lodging: Vacation Property Marketing, Inc Internet

Aug 10 2012
Vacation Property Marketing, Inc. Scam! The company stated to us that we had the ideal amount of time for renters to use our property. Orlando, Florida Author: Louisa, Virginia Property Management: Vacation Property Marketing, Inc. Orlando, Florida

Aug 09 2012
Vacation Property Marketing, Inc. Promised assistance in marketing, selling and or renting my timeshare. Orlando , Florida Author: Manvel, Texas Resorts: Vacation Property Marketing, Inc. Orlando, Florida

May 22 2012
vacation property marketing, inc. charged our cc 12 days before we signed the contract, charged $650 for advertising the WRONG property!!! Internet Author: yorba linda, California Realtors: vacation property marketing, inc. Internet

Oct 12 2011
Vacation Property Marketing, Inc. They pushed until you truly believed them. We were promissed rental return within 30 days. Months later we cannot even speak to the sales person that convinced us to sign a contract. This has been sin Internet Author: Washington, Missouri Sales People: Vacation Property Marketing, Inc. Internet

Sep 26 2011
Vacation Property Marketing Inc. Paid the contract Fee for them too rent my Timeshare and got nothing and had to keep calling but did not help. This copany is a total ripoff. Stay away. Kissimmee, Florida Author: Jack Fish Lake, Saskatchewan Lodging: Vacation Property Marketing Inc. Kissimmee, Florida

Apr 26 2011
Vacation Property Marketing, Inc. VPN Have you been Ripped off? Interested in a Class Action Suit - Contact me! Orlando, Florida Author: Morganton, North Carolina Travel Services: Vacation Property Marketing, Inc. Orlando, Florida

Feb 19 2011
Vacation Property Marketing, Inc FRAUDS!!! SCAM ARTISTS!!! Kissimmee, Florida Author: Somers Point, New Jersey Realtors: Vacation Property Marketing, Inc Kissimmee, Florida

12, Report #620307

Jul 05 2010
Vacations Direct USA Vacation Property Marketing Inc. more marketing scammers Lake Mary, Florida Author: , Idaho Advertising / Deceptive: Vacations Direct USA Lake Mary, Florida
frozen