Your Search | vivint | ripoff report verified safe
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jan 21 2016
Vivint Home Security  Vivint Home Automation RUN don't walk away from Vivint Home Security ! provo, Utah
Author: Coon Rapids, Minnesota Security Services: Vivint | Ripoff Report Verified Safe provo, Utah

Jan 21 2016
Vivint ,formerly APX,  I'm out of work and tried to have Vivint/APX cancel monitoring service. They DON'T care.  I'm out of work and tried to have Vivint/APX cancel or posponed until I get a job monitoring service. They DON'T care. Orlando, Florida
Read Report: #704979 Author: Orlando, Florida Security Services: Vivint | Ripoff Report Verified Safe Orlando, Florida

Jan 21 2016
Vivint Raoul I believe - name card was hard to read 2 company reps came to door wearing orange t shirts.  Tried bullying me to open door. After several refusals he wouldn't go away.  When I said I would call the police he called us fu**ing idiots. Internet, Utah
Never open your door! Author: Nanaimo, British Columbia Security Services: Vivint | Ripoff Report Verified Safe Internet, Utah

Vivint APX ALARM Class Action Lawsuit for Vivint Customers Provo, Utah
Don't pay em SQUAT! Author: San Bernardino, California Security Services: Vivint | Ripoff Report Verified Safe Provo, Utah

Jan 19 2016
Vivint APX Alarm Poor customer service, not calling after alarms, potential contract bait and switch Provo, Utah Found the original contract Author: Austin, Texas Home Security: Vivint | Ripoff Report Verified Safe Provo, Utah

Jan 18 2016
Vivint Alarm APX Alarm Vivit Alarm renewed my contract for 1 year even after receiving 30-day cancellation notice Provo, Utah Cancellation notice Author: Houston, Texas Home Security: Vivint | Ripoff Report Verified Safe Provo, Utah

Jan 12 2016
VIVINT  SECURITY SYSTEM ,formerly APX, Vivint automatically renewed my contract without my permission or signature----what can I do to get away from this company? PROVO, Utah Best way to get rid of Vivint. Author: HOLLAND, Texas Security Services: Vivint | Ripoff Report Verified Safe PROVO, Utah

Jan 11 2016
Vivint, Inc APX Alarm Refuses to cancel service despite repeated requests, and invalid contract. Provo, Utah Author: Denver, Colorado Security Services: Vivint | Ripoff Report Verified Safe Provo, Utah