Your Search | worldcom wireless - at&t wireless - forster & garbus -bcr palisades o.s.i. & prof recovry sytms
There may be more reports for "worldcom wireless - at&t wireless - forster & garbus -bcr palisades o.s.i. & prof recovry sytms"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "worldcom wireless - at&t wireless - forster & garbus -bcr palisades o.s.i. & prof recovry sytms"
Approximately 1 Reports Found
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jan 30 2006
Worldcom Wireless - AT&T Wireless - Forster & Garbus A New York Law Firm - Universal Systems & Bureau Of Collection Recovery - Palisades Collection - O.S.I. & Professional Recovery Systems. ripoff erroneous credit information needs to be expunged! Collection Scams All of these Co's tried to collect money for an Acct they can NOT even verify! It has caused my interest rate on my carst one of the effects from this error on my credit report, I need more room for this report! Denver Colorado Author: Vista, California Collection Agencies: WORLDCOM WIRELESS - AT&T WIRELESS - FORSTER & GARBUS -BCR PALISADES O.S.I. & PROF RECOVRY SYTMS DENVER, Colorado

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC