A CHECK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: a check
There may be more reports for "a check"
For more results perform a general search for "a check"
Showing 1-25 of 3,478 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "a check"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 16 2017
Isaac Walden Grassroots Marketing express I contracted with Isaac Walden for lead generation on the internet. He insisted on me sending him a check instead of a credit card. I questioned that method but sent the check anyway.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Sandy, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Isaac Walden Grassroots Marketing express Jacksonville, Florida

Mar 08 2017
American Mint I answered a coupon to receive a Donald Trump coin and sent them a check for the full amount requested. Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania Author: Oxnard, California Bait-and-Switch: American Mint Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

Mar 06 2017
A&P Appliance Repair Ace Jones and Penney Company went out to assess the problem. He asked me to mail a check since we live in a different state. I asked him if he had a paypal account instead and he said no. I mailed the check and the guy said they would be back over the following Saturday to put in the igniter. I informed my tenant of the time he would be over. 3 hours later on that Saturday, our tenant called and said no one ever showed up. Louisville Kentucky Dishonest customer Author: Chandler, Arizona Home Improvements: A&P Appliance Repair Louisville, Kentucky

Mar 06 2017
Fidelity Financial Incorporated Aceto Corporation This company atttempted to scam me out of money by sending me a check for lottery winnings but wanting money up front from me OUT of the check first Los Angeles California Author: Richmond Hill, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fidelity Financial Incorporated Los Angeles, California

Feb 28 2017
Fidelity Financial Incorporated Sent a letter saying I won 250.000 dollar from a consumers sweepstakes held on Feb.13th 2017.Then they sent a check for 2,350.00 to help pay the processing fees. USA office 881 Main Ave Los Angeles CA 90014 Nationwide Author: Mendenhall, Mississippi Banks: Fidelity Financial Incorporated Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
All star Distributing The KIRBY CO/All Star Distributing Told me that the first 2 or 3 payment's he would make for me The Distriber told me he would mail a check to me Portland Oregon Author: St Halens or, Oregon Electrical Services: All star Distributing Portland, Oregon

Feb 23 2017
Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
geico ins.co They totat my car and sent me a check and then stop payment on it without any notfication ,now refusing my phone calls . san diego california Nationwide Author: costa mesa, California Car Insurance: geico ins.co Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
Keane Construction Dolage GeorgeTroy TaylorTracy Hillardandenanaa@gmail.com hr@keaneconstruction.com dolange121@gmail.com believed they were giving me a job. Sent me a check which proved to be fake. Bradenton Florida Author: Villanova, Pennsylvania Employers: Keane Construction Bradenton, Florida

Feb 14 2017
Abidion Aidunn Lotenz They tried to scam me with a check difference of $1,100 and wanted me to Western Union the difference. Luckily I've learned to be not that naive.  Internet
Author: Valley Stream , New York Customer: Abidion Aidunn Internet

Feb 05 2017
Alan brown Parmalat bakery hired me online to work / sent me a check without even starting said it was to see how fast I can complete a task Nationwide/ int Author: wichita, Kansas Secretarial Services: Alan brown Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
KCC class action services Enclosed is a check in the amount of &773.11 representing your settlement award in the Bhayani., eat all. V. The JAM I.P. Class action settlement. The refund of your payment amounts to 374.48. The interest an equal share of the remaining money in the fun amounts to $398.63. If we did not get additional information from your law requires us to back up with hold of some payments. The back up withholding rate is 28% on taxable nonwage income an additional 7% for California if applicable. The enclosed check must be cashed by April 26 20,17. After that date of the check will be void and will not be re-issued. You should consult your tax advisor account as to the tax treatment of the settlement award you are receiving under the settlement because the settlement administrator and the attorneys representing the parties and the case cannot provide you with tax advice. If you have any questions regarding the distribution, please contact us at PO Box 40007, College Station, TX 77842. Yours very truly Remington Grove Apartments claims administrator. Remington Grove Apartments is in Sunnyvale. Rhode Island Author: Santa clara, California Attorneys & Legal Services: KCC class action services Rhode Island

Jan 31 2017
Robert Schaefer - Cardinal Construction Bounced a check for $1820.18, then closed that account Geneva Illinois Author: Geneva, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Robert Schaefer - Cardinal Construction Geneva, Illinois

Jan 27 2017
cardmember service Yes I angela Jones has been talking online to Mr. Francis Joseph Divis and he was telling me about helping me get a grant to help pay my bills, and that he was going to send me a check and all i had to do was take the delivery money out and send the rest back to his boss in west africa. I receive the checks and went to cash them and my bank stated that it was a scam check. p.o. box 6327 fargo, ND 58125-6327 Internet Author: blanch, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: cardmember service Internet

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 14 2017
Access Mobility LLC Jim Clore I purchased a stair climber and gave hime a check for $3200.00. He scheduled 5 or 6 install dates and he cancelled everyone of them. I then asked for my $3200.00 and he agreed to the refund after cancelling install on Nov. 21, 2016. I have yet to receive the refund. Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Medical Supplies: Access Mobility LLC Fredericksburg, Virginia

Jan 10 2017
Mystery shoppers reporter Ryan Mass shopreports@cosultant.com They sent me a check for $1950.49 stating that I go to my bank deposit the check the funds would be available within 24 hours and for me to go to Money Gram and send 2 transaction 900 each and send to Trevion King 4714 S Congress Ave Austin Texas 78745  Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Mystery shoppers reporter Austin , Texas

Jan 03 2017
Inmar Rebate Center Save up to $60 Sent all my receipts in and received a check for $8 with an explanation that it was a duolicate Del Rio Texas Check Received Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Liquor & Wine Stores: Inmar Del Rio, Texas

Dec 28 2016
Wal-Mart Inc Go.shoppinggroup.com Mystery shopping -send ya a check, give ya assignments check is bougus Bentonville Arkansas Author: Potterville, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Wal-Mart Inc Internet

Dec 15 2016
American Mint LLC I also applied (sent a check) for the coin Abraham Lincoln Presidential Dollar Trial for the $4.95 Shipping and Handling. Mechanicsburg PA Author: Quincy, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: American Mint LLC Internet

Dec 15 2016
Wal-Mart Survey Groiup Research Manager- Mr. Andy Moor. Nice Service Research,Inc . sent me a Check for $2084.99, and wanted me to deposit into my account at my bank, and send back $1734.00 none doesnt say
Author: Nampa, Idaho Consumer Services: Wal-Mart Survey Groiup Nationwide

Dec 15 2016
Liberty Financial Incorporation/ Aceto Corporation Sent me a check $3650 & said I had won $250,000 Los Angeles California Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Lottery: Liberty Financial Incorporation Los Angeles, California

Dec 12 2016
Inmar Promotion Services claimed to have mailed the rebate but I did not receive it and they did not stop payment and resend a check when requested to do so WWW.INMARREBATES.COM Need Additional Information Author: Surfside Beach, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Inmar Promotion Services Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Teresa Townsend I was contacted by Teresa Townsend in November 16,2016. She said she found our company through the Houzz web-site and was in need of our services. She and her family were going to move to this area and needed someone to meet the delivery people and set the home up with her own furnishings. The communication was exclusively through email and it was broken English and very difficult to get answers. She sent photo of herself with her kids and said she was deaf. She signed our agreement and said she was going to send a check, but I never received a check from her. But, oddly on the day we were to do the work we did receive a check that turned out to be a scam. I don't know if they are related. Internet Author: Anaheim, California Architects & Designers: Teresa Townsend Internet

Dec 08 2016
Dan Conovan Sought me out on care.com for childcare, wanted my home information to mail a check. Internet Author: CROWN POINT, Indiana Child Daycare: Dan Conovan Internet