Your Search | a check
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

May 04 2016
Butler, Rose, and Jameson Promised a check if I. Sent 20 dollars multiple times Fresh Meadows New York Author: SHEPHERDSTOWN, West Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose, and Jameson Fresh Meadows, New York

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

3, Report #1302055

Apr 26 2016
Award Notification Commission Yesterday, I received a letter stating that I had won $1,327,940.00 and I quite by accident sent a check of $12.99 and mailed it without knowing it was a scam. Kansas City Kansas Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Lottery: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 22 2016
DMI Central Clearing House Received a mail order offer for a Vivitar digital camera and tripod. I sent them a check for 48.80 for the equipment. The check was cashed and I have not received anything. Carrollton Texas Author: Bangor, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: DMI Central Clearing House Carrollton, Texas

Apr 22 2016
K&K Oil Company Text me about a car and sent a check made a call company doesn't have a working number and one the envelope it was a different name ....didn't cash the check but the person has sent text saying that there will be a attorney involved ..Weatherly Pennsylvania Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: K&K Oil Company Weatherly, Pennsylvania

Apr 21 2016
Prudencial Financial Clearing Services Josh Walker - Claims Officer*-***-***-**** They sent us a letter with a check to cash after we caled them to activate the check. Fresno and check was from a bank in Eureka California Author: Marysville, California Cash Services: Prudencial Financial Clearing Services Fresno, California

Apr 21 2016
After all these years senior transportation & errand services Robert Stefan He bounced a check - promised to pay in writing then tried to black mail to not keep his agreement Suffern NY Author: Highland lakes , New Jersey Neighborhood Services: After all these years senior transportation & errand services internet

Apr 18 2016
gift card rescue i sold two gift cards, value 400, they offered me 340 i accepted, they told me two weeks, it has now been 8 and i still havent gotten a check, they give me the runaround, they told me a check was mailed on march 29 and then said April 4th, still no check, i am going to report them for internet crimes and am calling the federal bureau of investigations columbia maryland Author: colorado springs, Colorado Cash Services: gift card rescue Internet

Apr 13 2016
Susquehanna Bank After not using my account for 3 months I finally decided to deposit some money into it .NOT CASH A CHECK but DEPOSIT money . Before going into the bank I checked the account and everything seem fine the balanced of course was 0.00 i havent used it in mo ths so i didnt expect any cash in there. Willow Grove Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Banks: Susquehanna Bank Willow Grove , Pennsylvania

Apr 09 2016
Merchant Cash and Capital / BIZFI/ NEXT LEVEL FUNDING LLC If you receive a check from this company, rip it to pieces! SCAM!!!!!!!! New York New York
Author: San Diego, California Credit & Debt Services: Merchant Cash and Capital New York, New York

11, Report #1196306

Apr 08 2016
Grand Incentives TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Grand Incentives will always do whatever we can to accommodate customer requests and ensure that travelers have terrific vacation experiences.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Grand Incentives pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Grand Incentives recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Golden Valley, Arizona Travel Services: Grand Incentives TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Grand Incentives, Inc. a premier travel incentive company that sets itself apart from the rest. Grand Incentives brings innovative promotional travel offers, enabling the corporate world to more effectively activate, acquire, retain, renew and enhance customer and employee relationships. Grand Incentives designed low-cost travel offers and listens to clients' needs to provide what works best for them. Sarasota, Florida

Apr 06 2016
NFA National Fulfillment Advisors I received a letter from NFA stated that I am a winner of $1,560,000.00 and I must send them a check or cash for $20.00 before I can claim my winning money. Jackson Heights New York Author: Bella Vista, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: NFA Jackson Heights, New York

Apr 01 2016
Chase Bank Chase bank cleared a check, I used the funds and then the check came back as a stollen check. After I used the funds chase then took the funds out of my account and will not insert the funds which they took back in. I did not move on the funds myself till the check cleared from there end as it cleared. Gilbert Arizona check for a $1000 or more?? wait for clearance Author: Chandler, Arizona Financial Services: Chase Bank Gilbert,

Mar 28 2016
Premier Promotion Group PPG Main Office, Jim Rutherford Letter states that I have won a check for $23,762.00 told to send $20,.00 for the confirmation fee. Fresh Meadows New York Author: Kansas City, Kansas $$ REWARDS Offered: Premier Promotion Group Fresh Meadows, New York

Mar 24 2016
quality managment mentinc Walmart check FAKE A** CHECK DONT FALL FOR IT Nationwide Author: stanwood, Washington Cross-Border Scams: quality managment mentinc Nationwide

Mar 23 2016
The Premier Mystery Shopping Compnay Joshua Brian Dennis Culley Sent me a check for 2,880.99 Minneapolis Minneapolis
Author: Fresh meadows, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: The Premier Mystery Shopping Compnay Jacksonville , Florida

Mar 23 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates I received a guaranteed win certificate stating I won a cash prize of $3,900,000.00 and to send them a check for $20.00 made payable to BRJ in the form of Cash, Check, Money Order. The deadline for response is 3/24/16. The address to send $20.00 is This is a scam. Babylon New York Author: Richmond, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

Mar 14 2016
ACETO Corporation John Morgan Scam Sent a check from JP Morgan Chase Bank for m3750.00 to pay formprocessing fees to claim $250,000.00. Lake Success New York Author: Merced, Alabama Cash Services: ACETO Cor[oration Lake Success, New York

Mar 14 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associated sent me a check for $3,900,000 and wanted me to send $20 to receive this money Babylon New York Author: Mobile, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associated Babylon, New York

Mar 14 2016
Judging Office and Decision Center enclosed a check for $1,327,940.00 which looks authentic but its a scam - I can see people cashing this and who knows what happens to them later. Now they want me to send $12.99 payable to the office of ANC (award Notification Commission) - supposedly it is an acquisition fee for premium offer Kansas City Kansas Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Judging Office and Decision Center Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 12 2016
butler,rose & jameson associates said they had a check for me of 3,900,000.00 Pmb 370, 26 railroad ave babylon,new york 11702  Author: belton, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: butler,rose & jameson associati Babylon, New York

Mar 10 2016
Central Clearing House like others I sent them a check for a camera, they said that it was a gift that i had won. Nationwide Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Cameras & Video: Central Clearing House Nationwide

Mar 07 2016
SAVING MAKES MONEY Went to cash a check but couldnt because a check for 87.00 was taken out of my account which also caused my account to be overdrawn Ihad no idea what it was for I had never authorized anything from them the only thing I could think of was that I had recently aplied for a cash loan and had given my personal information out and thats the only way I can think of for them to get my information I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ANYTHING ALLOWING THEM TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT I didnt even know who they were or what it was for The bank ended up taking 178.00 from my account and I have had to close my account which I have had for years and get a new one This is a scam and these people need stopped Nationwide Author: BLOOMFIELD, New Mexico Financial Services: SAVING MAKES MONEY Nationwide

Mar 04 2016
First American title insurance company. At least that's the name on check. Wants me to deposit a check for 1800 and send him 1400 to have cycle wrapped for an advertisement. Internet Author: Phoenix , Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: First American title insurance company. At least that's the name on check. Internet

Feb 24 2016
Olson Shaner After garnishing my wages for more than they originally said they were going to, I received a letter stating that I still owed them money. I sent a check and a few weeks later I still received another garnishment for the amount owing plus an extra $100 for the court order. These people are just money hungry attorneys. I never received a second notice of garnishment. When I called to try and get it corrected the lady was immediately rude to me and eventually hung up on me. Without any way of trying to work with me or anything. Salt Lake CIty Utah Author: Sandy, Utah Credit & Debt Services: Olson Shaner Salt Lake CIty , Utah