A CHECK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: a check
There may be more reports for "a check"
For more results perform a general search for "a check"
Showing 1-25 of 3,518 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "a check"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 28 2017
Bluebird by American Express By Walmart in alternative to banking As I am waiting on a check that I mistakenly wrote to myself to be cancelled and returned back to my account I was constantly giving wrong information as to when it would return as of a week later I still don't have the returned check in my account when all they had to do was cancel it Nationwide Ironic Author: Rochester, New York Banks: Bluebird by American Express Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Mystery Guest Co, steven Howard, Edward Owen, jason anthony In georgia Sent a check to deposit in your account Wait to clear and take out and send money via moneygram and money transfer as mystery shopper to evaluate Walmart. As soon as I did my bank called to say it was a fraud check bounced Baytown, Texas Internet text m Author: Canyon country, California Attorney Generals: Mystery Guest Co Internet

Jul 25 2017
Award notification commossion A N C Required 12.99 to get a check from anc for 1325000 Kansas city Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Court Judges: Award notification commossion Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Colonial Home Savings and Loan Making it impossible to pay online,by phone or even with a check. Bad customer service, terrible automated reply system that never answers your questions. Fort Worth Texas Nationwide Author: Caldwell, Idaho Brokerage Companies: Colonial Home Savings and Loan Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
DEALER FORCE DON QUEEN He lies, he scams people out of their money, i was working at the building one day and all of a sudden the lights went off because he coudlnt afford to pay thme, had two peoplpe work from home, you have to fight to get your money, , when he does give you money, he either puts it in the house door or in his mail box. he owes me alot of money, and he jsut gave me a check on Wednesday and now its been return from the bank twice because of no money ini hsi account, clearwater Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: DEALER FORCE clearwater , Florida

Jul 20 2017
beaute instant reducer i was ordering some skin care producted to reduce my wrinkles they were suppose to just send me a free sample for 4.99 so like a believer i ored it but did not expected it to go threw cause i was 5 cents short but it did this all happen in june well i,m disable & get a check each month & they took 99.95 of my money out of my social sercerty check cause i have it on a card & now i am having to go threw my card people we will say to try to get my money back & don,t even know if i will so people if u believe any of these little thing that say it,s only 4.99 & the starts in hollywood are going crazy over it cause it works so good do not believe them cause it is a falses believe me i,ll never fall for it again cause this makes twice it has done happen to me but it was threw another company & i really looked up to this lady las vegas nevada Author: bassett, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: beaute instant reducer Internet

Jul 19 2017
CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS I was mailed a check for $ 799.979.00. from CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS in Palm Beach Florida. Informed me to sign my name and return it back along w $ 20.00 payment for fees.. I have original copy of check from them it has bank account information along w signature of authorized Dispursal Accountant. date of this event took place on May 31. 2012. as of this date I have not heard from them they dont have phone number to contact nor do they answer my emails or letters i sent them.. I would like to get help to stop these fraudulent individuals from moving forward to continue false wrong doings and deliver false documents they scam innocent victims they collect payments and they lie . they need to be stopped or citation given immediately. this is untruthful and incorrect. ( what can i do about the check in my posession it be cashed ..... thank you for your time and consideration to this matter. Florida Author: Oxnard, California Questionable Activities: CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS Florida, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Providence Capital Financial Services Sent me a check for $4,600, $495,400 to be sent by UPS or Fedex Toronto Ontario Ontario Author: Anderson, South Carolina Cash Services: Providence Capital Financial Services Toronto Ontario, Ontario

Jul 15 2017
America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Received a check for $6850 and statement that I had won $350,000 in a lottery I had never entered. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Coupeville, Washington Questionable Activities: America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 14 2017
MALL CHEVROLET, 75 HADDONEFIELD ROAD, CHERRY HILL, NJ 08002 JOSH PARKER CLAIMS MANAGER1-437-777-0180 THIS WAS A LETTER W/ A CHECK FOR $6850.00 WITH MALL CHEVROLET ON UPPER LEFT CORNER. MONEYFOR TAXES ON AMERICA MEGA MILLION LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKES DIVISION OF UNCLAIMED FUNDS LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: BELLEVILLE, Illinois Banks: MALL CHEVROLET, 75 HADDONEFIELD ROAD, CHERRY HILL, NJ 08002 LAS VEGAS , Nevada

Jul 13 2017
Customer 1st Alex Baker Sent me a check for $2450 with my 1st assignment to Walmart Internet Half Right Author: Amarillo, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Customer 1st Internet

Jul 07 2017
roger powell sent me a check 1550.00 and told me to take 450.00 out of it for myself and the rest of it i would be doing his shopping and sending out mail with his official seal on them Internet Author: bigfork, Montana Miscellaneous Companies: roger powell Internet

Jul 06 2017
legionnaire insurance trust i sent in a check for insurance and on the internet site it said they did not offer this type of insurance in my state of lousiana phoenix Arizona Comment on insurance in Louisiana Author: elizabeth, Louisiana Questionable Activities: legionnaire insurance trust phoenix, Arizona

Jul 03 2017
Charter Communications Attn: Strategic Accounts TeamNewton, CT. 06470A check Sent By Priority Mail for the amount $2,950.00 By: Magaly Quezada WTTAA SERVICE LLC Apt 2 Dr MLK Street St Petersburg Fl Frankly I don't remember what I did online but just filled out a few surveys... days later I received a check in the mail with no explanation documentation for the amount $2,950 and then of course went to the bank for them to verify the legitimacy of the check. Of course they said it was fraudulent.... I also investigated myself by locating the person that sent it by Priority Mail spoke to the owner of the property and of course they said there's no such person that lives in Apartment 2.... Individual at St Petersburg Florida;the company Ne NA Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Banks: Charter Communications Nationwide

Jul 02 2017
UTravelguide Secured my routing number and wrote a check for 399.00 on my checking account . Stopped payment with bank ? Internet Author: Matthews, North Carolina Banks: UTravelquide Internet

Jun 29 2017
Walmart Inc. Mall stores department I received a check from this department and I had been doing surveys and all that kinda things and it was my first time doing anything like that so I didn't think anything of it and didn't know​ much on scams and didn't think it would happen to myself.  Internet Author: Milton, Delaware Shopping Centers & Malls: Walmart Inc. Mall stores department Internet

Jun 25 2017

18, Report #1196306

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives Inc Company took a deposit and has not returned it. Was told in May I would get a check. Nothing! Sarasota Florida Author: Golden Valley, Arizona Travel Services: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

Jun 20 2017
CBC CREDIT SERVICES TRS LIMITED LLC Got a piece of mail that look like a check I opened it and noticed it was CCB Credit Services saying that I owe $139.97 so I called the number listed and they said it was for coffee green Max supplement pills that I paid $6.95 for shipping and this hundred $39 is for some kind of thing I supposedly signed up for to receive more pills this happened supposedly July 3rd 2013 and I have never even heard of these green coffee Max supplement pills in my life nor have I bought them Springfield, IL Illinois
Author: Joshua tree, California Credit & Debt Services: CBC CREDIT SERVICES Springfield, IL, Illinois

Jun 17 2017
Tick Box Have been told several times since 4/21/2017 that my return of $65.00 is bering processed. Was told one time hat their processor was down and they wouldsend me a check. Waited two weeksand called. Finally got , who I was told, was aa supervisor. He checked my account out and told me that I didhave a refundof$65.00 comin to me and the he would expedite and get a check out to me immediately. this ws on 5-3-17. Iby Damon Atlanta Georgia. Author: Castle Rock, Colorado TVs & VCRs: Tick Box Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
CROSS COUNTRY MOTOR CLUB accepted a check for a tow that never happened Boynton Beach Nationwide Author: lake worth, Florida Auto Clubs: CROSS COUNTRY MOTOR CLUB Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Central Transport Cargo Claims Department12225 Stephens Rd.Warren, MI 48089Fax: 586-467-1756 Damaged a 6000 dollar engine they shipped by dropping it from 6 feet upside down-then sent a check for 75 dollars Henderson, Nevada Michigan
Author: Pahrump, Nevada Shipping Companies: Central Transport Nationwide

Jun 09 2017
Mail4Cash.com I got stamps and was told to copy a flyer and mail all 1,080 circulars for this place and was told that a check would be mailed to me in 15 days with more stuff and never got a check for $2,480 of work I did and lost my funds in this mess. Simi Valley California Author: Mankato, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Mail4Cash.com Simi Valley, California

Jun 07 2017
Strong Hawk, Inc AMR RESEARCH INC. I was contacted by Bob Hart several times explaining the mystery shopper program. I was sent a check for $2600 and told deposit the check in my bank account. Once the money cleared then I was to go to the post office and purchase 3 money order for 520 dollars and keep $300 for my compensation. The check is a fake as verified by my banking and was cost taken for evidence. New Orleans Louisiana Secret Shopper Scam Author: Hammond, Indiana Bad Check Writers: Strong Hawk, Inc Internet

Jun 05 2017
Fidelity Financial Incorporated This company sent me a letter and a check for $2,350.00 as a processing fee (CLAIM # CAL884123) , confirming me as the second prize winner in the European, African and North America Consumer sweepstakes.  Los Angeles California Author: Belleville, New Jersey Bad Check Writers: Fidelity Financial Incorporated Los Angeles, California