Your Search | a check
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Nov 29 2016
Avangatee Services LLC I have read all the scams about this company and I am wondering do I pay for their work or report them. They told me to write a check for 499.00 San Leandro California Author: Brookfield, Connecticut Consumer Services: Avangatee Services LLC San Leandro, California

Nov 19 2016
walmart inc. This company sent me a check for $1,998.55 asking me to deposit it into my bank account. bentonville Arkansas
Question for you--- Author: kenner, Louisiana ORGANIZED CRIME: walmart inc. bentonville, Arkansas

Nov 19 2016
PNC BANK N.A. FLORIDA. FL James B. Prirtle Construction Co. Inc.5700 Griffin Road Suite 200 Davie, Florida. 33314 I am sharing this so others do not fall victim to someone sending you a check for an amount over what they owe for an order that want you to place. DO NOT DEPOSIT THE CHECK. IT WULL THEN HAVE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION ON IT. Not to mention no one pays thousands of dollars more for something and asks you to send back the difference because they claim their financial advisor made a mistake. THIS IS CHECK FRAUD. DO NOT FALL FOR IT. PNC BANK CHECKS Nationwide Author: South Berwick, Maine On-Line Business: PNC BANK N.A. FLORIDA. FL Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
American sweepstakes publishing ASP This company said I won $100000000 and I need to send a check for $12 to process.. Bonner spring Kansas Author: St Clair shores , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: American sweepstakes publishing Bonner Springs, Kansas

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 10 2016
Aimee Spillane I sent Aimee a check for $500 to perform work on my Goldmine system, She took the money and ran. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Olrando, Florida Computer Software: Aimee Spillane Colorado Springs, Colorado

Nov 08 2016
Dan Robert This man sent me a check for $2900 to be a secret shopping but the check was counterfeit McDonough Georgia
Author: High Point, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Dan Robert McDonough, Georgia

Nov 01 2016
Mailbox Media Somebody came to my mothers home my mother 76 years old to sell her books for her great granddaughter she gave them a check made out to mailbox media for $70 the check was cashed in July it is of 2016 it now is October 2016 and nothing has been received no contact no nothing Eatontown Nationwide Author: Eatontown , New Jersey Door to Door Sales: Mailbox Media Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders The Gadget Buying Company; Laptop and Desktop Repair They advertised cell and Ipad trade in for money; in good faith i agreed to send them my IPAD3 which was in perfect condition. I received and email letting me know that they wold give me $28.00 for it is contacted them by the phone number provided and told the it was worith more and please return it to me. She had me hold and came back and offered me $80.00 we agreed and she said she would send a check with I received. The check was from the LAPTOP AND DESTOP REPAIR, LLC under that it read THE GADGET BUYING COMPANY 84 CONELY ISLAND DR, SPARKS, NV. DATED 9/22/2016. I deposited in checking accoount only to have it sent back to me for FROZEN/BLOCKED ACCOUNT! ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE CHECK WAS TRACKING 334862: 121201694 ACCOUNT 153756229610 SPARKS AND RENO Nevada Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Telephones: Cell-Phone-Traders Sparks, Nevada

Oct 24 2016
American Leasure Group ALG Tried to get a check for $595 and my bank account number which I refused to give them. Florida Author: El Centro, California Boat Cruises: American Leasure Group Florida

Oct 22 2016
Jon murray Wrote a check on a closed account for $2,600.00. After collecting money from friends Bartlett LAke Marina Arizona Author: Carefree, Arizona Boat Marinas: Jon murray Arizona

Oct 19 2016
Lake Elsinore Ford Georgina Villavicencio Kevin Roberts Eric Lambert Horrible financial customer service! Attempted to cash a check that should have been voided Lake Elsinore California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Insurance: Lake Elsinore Ford Lake Elsinore, California

Oct 11 2016
Ashland Inc Micheal BrownAndrew Berry fake online interview for Ashland Inc promising to send a check to pay for home office equipment Internet Author: Cerritos, California Employers: Ashland Inc Nationwide

Oct 08 2016
infolabevaluateco Walmart I received a scam letter and a check today stating I have been accepted to work with a Quality Control Program. bentonville Arkansas Author: brockton, Massachusetts Consumer Services: infolabevaluateco bentonville, Arkansas

Oct 07 2016
Blount County tree service Jeff Nugent I worked for Blount County tree service, they owed me $270 for working, when it was time to pay he gave me a check for $27. Then I told him I would call the BBB, he wants to to call me and try with his old self to threaten someone. What a joke you are Jeff! Lol!! Maryville Tennessee Author: MARYVILLE, Tennessee Small Business Services: Blount County tree service Maryville , Tennessee

Oct 03 2016
Easysoft Locked my computer. Pretended to be Microsoft Tech person. Made me scan a check for $199.99 so they could unlock my computer. Said my computer was hacked and a worm virus was slowly infecting my entire computer network. Internet Author: Chelmsford, Massachusetts Hackers: Easysoft Internet

Sep 29 2016
John Shaw John Trenchard, Hannah Trenchard & Ericka Tesar. I was supposed to watch their dogs, so they sent me a check for $2955.00 they wanted me to keep $300 & send the rest to their mananger. I called Fox Communities Credit Union & They said rip it up, it is a scam! Appleton, Winsconsin Internet Author: Brigham, Utah Animal Services: John Shaw Internet

Sep 22 2016
Charity Leather aks Leather Merchants aka phil Sinner Ordered a jacket and two pair of chaps April of 2016 they continue to send me the wrong item I sent them back at my cost and I am now waiting on one jacket numerous attempts receive a check or the jacket has failed Phil keeps using big excuses like the warehouses for the warehouse is empty I don't even think he has a warehouse he is no longer taking my emails Internet leather Author: grand meadow, Minnesota Luggage & Leather Goods: Charity Leather Internet

Sep 22 2016
cs sports, charley santoni mailed a riflestock to be repainted by mr. santoni back in feb. of this year, month later emailed me that the stock was complete and mail back a check for $195.00 which was done.woodland California Author: brookeland, Texas Sporting Goods: cs sports, charley santoni woodland, California

Sep 15 2016
1954 They sent My grandson a check for 1,999.78 he was so excited he was going to buy this and that .. But i took it too wells fargo bank and that is where they told me it was fraud.. Lake Wales flordia Florida Author: Lake Wales, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Walmart INC tradingfusionco.com Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
1881.com Investments Kent Taylor Purchased Land Listed For Sale, Not Disclosing Vital Information, Latitude/Longitude None Existing Austin Texas
Fight Is On Author: Big Sandy, Tennessee Real Estate Services: 1881.com Investments Austin , Texas

Sep 10 2016
Wells Fargo Bank Four months I deposited a check in the amount of 1550.00 it cleared with no problem at almost four month of the check being cleared an me using it I went to check my back three fridays ago to find that my account was overdrawn 1550.00  Altamonte Springs Florida The ceo of wells fargo should resign because he is a thief he threaten his employees that if they didn't meet sells quotes yet the employees got sandbagged by the big dogs at wells fargo they got fire Author: Altamonte springs, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Altamonte Springs, Florida

Aug 31 2016
tradingfusionco.com Walmart,inc I recieved a letter and a check in the mail today from.Walmart, Inc. They wanted me to go online to activate this check and deposit it . I didn't , Because I had a really bad feeling about it. I think they need to be stoppedw tradinggusionco.com Author: RICHMOND, Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: tradingfusionco.com

Aug 30 2016
Ctu Fraudulent loan on my name; 3 loans and I never applied nor received a check Internet Author: Massachusetts Employees: Ctu Internet

Aug 23 2016
TCF Bank TCF charges 3% of check amount to cash a check for non-customers. Fraser, MI Nationwide Why? Author: Fraser, Michigan Banks: TCF Bank Nationwide