Your Search | a check
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Sep 22 2016
Charity Leather aks Leather Merchants aka phil Sinner Ordered a jacket and two pair of chaps April of 2016 they continue to send me the wrong item I sent them back at my cost and I am now waiting on one jacket numerous attempts receive a check or the jacket has failed Phil keeps using big excuses like the warehouses for the warehouse is empty I don't even think he has a warehouse he is no longer taking my emails Internet leather Author: grand meadow, Minnesota Luggage & Leather Goods: Charity Leather Internet

Sep 22 2016
cs sports, charley santoni mailed a riflestock to be repainted by mr. santoni back in feb. of this year, month later emailed me that the stock was complete and mail back a check for $195.00 which was done.woodland California Author: brookeland, Texas Sporting Goods: cs sports, charley santoni woodland, California

Sep 15 2016
1954 They sent My grandson a check for 1,999.78 he was so excited he was going to buy this and that .. But i took it too wells fargo bank and that is where they told me it was fraud.. Lake Wales flordia Florida Author: Lake Wales, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Walmart INC tradingfusionco.com Nationwide

Sep 10 2016
Wells Fargo Bank Four months I deposited a check in the amount of 1550.00 it cleared with no problem at almost four month of the check being cleared an me using it I went to check my back three fridays ago to find that my account was overdrawn 1550.00  Altamonte Springs Florida The ceo of wells fargo should resign because he is a thief he threaten his employees that if they didn't meet sells quotes yet the employees got sandbagged by the big dogs at wells fargo they got fire Author: Altamonte springs, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Altamonte Springs, Florida

Aug 31 2016
tradingfusionco.com Walmart,inc I recieved a letter and a check in the mail today from.Walmart, Inc. They wanted me to go online to activate this check and deposit it . I didn't , Because I had a really bad feeling about it. I think they need to be stoppedw tradinggusionco.com Author: RICHMOND, Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: tradingfusionco.com

Aug 30 2016
Ctu Fraudulent loan on my name; 3 loans and I never applied nor received a check Internet Author: Massachusetts Employees: Ctu Internet

Aug 23 2016
TCF Bank TCF charges 3% of check amount to cash a check for non-customers. Fraser, MI Nationwide Why? Author: Fraser, Michigan Banks: TCF Bank Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City,SD called for repair for my cooktop 2. Local service rep came located problem and ordered parts only to find out no longer available 3.called federal back and was offered the following deal a. A check to cover part of a new cooktop b. Access to the whirlpool discount site to order new cooktop c. Assurance that local service company would come an hook it up. I asked twice and my husband asked once about the hook up. The whirlpool site had ver few selections and even fewer ones that met the size we needed. I ordered a new one and called Federal to set up a time for the hook up. Much to my astonishment the rep said No hook up was included in deal!!Rapid City, South Dakota,  Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Warranty Companies: Federal Warranty Service Corp of Rapid City

Aug 18 2016
Walmart Inc Services Group I received a letter and a check in the mail for 1,600 dollars. It told me to take 350 dollars and keep it for my pay for the week. Take the rest of the money and wire it to Greece. But keep my identity descrete. They said western union would try to talk me out of sending the money. I deposited the money in my account and the check cleared. I got the money and two months later I was pick up by police facing a theft of property charge and a fraud charge. Now they are trying to give me jail time for this. Bentonville Arkansas As Homer Simpson would say... Author: Memphis, Tennessee Criminal Justice System: Walmart Inc Services Group

Aug 16 2016
Ashland Inc Mr.Mathew Peterson...Melissa Logan Faux 2 hour job interview claimed they are sending me a new HP laptop and a check to deposit in my account to buy software with. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Bad Check Writers: Ashland Inc Internet

Aug 08 2016
Elegant Granite & Marble Eagle Granite & Marble We were approached by Ivan Solorzano in June 2016 at a Home Depot . He gave us his card and said he installed tile. We began negotiating with him. We agreed upon a price and he came to our home, took measurements and gave him a check for $2,000 deposit to go and buy granite that we had on hold. After call after call and excuses he never picked up granite and never installed. He kept our money. We keep calling and a month into this scam and his lies we still have no money. He keeps saying money not refundable. Called the police on him and other workers Danny, Robert and Fortino Solorzano. Dallas Texas
Crooks Author: Desoto, Texas Home Improvements: Elegant Granite & Marble Dallas, Texas

Aug 08 2016
Prize Distribution Services I was informed that I was confirmed cash prize winner of $1,823,976.00 It said as of 08:11 this morning, you Cindy ***** were confirmed as a CASH PRIZE WINNER. IT said I must respond at once. It said I must provide identity confirmation by returning the form within 14 days with a check, cash or money order for $20 or I may forfeit my cash winnings. It even has a security encryption code of 30601481 Hewlett New York Author: Sevierville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: Prize Distribution Services Hewlett, New York

Aug 06 2016
Turning Tables Woodcraft DUMPSTER DIVERS, LLC. KAREN CORNWELL, Turning Tables Woodcraft, Cashed a check in return for hired work but failed to complete work QUEEN CREEK Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Turning Tables Woodcraft QUEEN CREEK, Arizona

Jul 23 2016
Publishers Clearing House Publishers Clearing House ,Mega Millions, and Multi-State Lottery Association Sent a check to be deposited for attorney fees to claim $2,250,000.00. Winter Haven Florida
Author: Attalla, Alabama Lawyers: Publishers Clearing House Winter Haven, Florida

Jul 20 2016
Walmart Inc Recipientview Quality Control Recieved a check Bentonville Arkansas Author: Pembroke, New Hampshire Cash Services: Walmart Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

Jul 19 2016
Winters USA Fuels Winters Companies Sent in Coupons to be redeemed and was never sent a check. Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Food Vendors: Winters USA Fuels Chattanooga, Tennessee

Jul 16 2016
Commerce Bank Transactions taken out and when a check came in and put back in once it showed insufficient funds. Nationwide
Your Account Management Is Sketchy! Author: Kansas City, Missouri Banks: Commerce Bank Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
avangatee services llc I believed I have been scammed by this company they claimed i had een hacked and asked for $1899 to fix it . i let them fix it but on checking the internet i find they are a scam outfit. i am withholding sending a check. san leandro California Author: Oradell, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: avangatee services llc san leandro, California

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 23 2016
Ron Larabee Construction/Builders Ron Larabee requested a $3,000.00 down payment for a remodeling project at my home. I gave him a check for the amount and it was cashed.  SCAM ALERT!!! Ottawa Illinois Author: Shorewood, Illinois Building Services: Ron Larabee Construction/Builders Ottawa, Illinois

Jun 23 2016
Universal Instrument Corp. ** ****** *********** ****Conklin , NY 13748 Sent me a check for $4.850.50 Conklin New York Author: Lakewood, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Universal Instrument Corp.

Jun 22 2016
Enyo Pharma Medical Billing scam sent me a check to set up an office at home, bank investigated and caught fraud Lyon Author: Rahway, New Jersey Home Based Business: Enyo Pharma Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Walmart, Inc I was sent a check in the amount of $2926.22 with a letter stating I had been chosen as a consumer service evaluator. The letter stated that I should deposit check into my account and withdraw all but $500.00 to complete two training survey assignments. I would need to complete these assignments within 24 hours after generating each from website address provided (coordinator@productsqualitiesview.com. i was to make sure I emailed my reports and any receipts to same email. It was signed by Elliot M. Johnson, Director of Operations. Bentonville Arkansas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Consumer Services: Walmart, Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 19 2016
Walmart, Arthur Alston, Masika Iweala Sent a check saying that I can work part time as an evaluater, Cashed check after 2days did the assignment and the next day their check bounced and now I'm out $1500.00 Internet
GIANT SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Pearl City, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Internet

Jun 14 2016
Butler,Rose & Jameson Associates Please be aware of the be aware of the new money scam. Butler,Rose & Jameson Associates said they had a check for me of 3,900,000.00 , to be delivered to my home address directly and requesting a $20 processing fee first to be sent to them -Babylon, New York Author: California Collection Agencies: Butler,Rose & Jameson Associates Babylon, , New York