Your Search | a check
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Feb 09 2016
ARA They said there are no other names Telling me I bounced a check to a ayday loan online and they are sueing me for Fraud of a check.Civil Fraud that i gave them a check and did not have funds to cover it,and Malicious They would not give a city where they are located Nationwide Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Legal Process Services: ARA Nationwide

Jan 20 2016
Global Wide Entertainment GWE,LLC The rep. came to my house selling magazines for a company, helping get on his feet. So I wrote him a check for $36, he changed it to $136, cashed it. Nationwide Author: Ennis, Texas Ticket Sales: Global Wide Entertainment Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Curatin Climbers I went to collect a check on some of my 94 items of childs' clothing that the owner had chosen to put in her consignment shop. She said the computer was down, and that I'd have to come back. I came back a couple of weeks later. The shop was shut down. I have tried to contact the owner through the phone number, and on Facebook, and by filing a notice with the BBB. No response from anyone. Syracuse New York Author: E. Syracuse, New York Consignment Stores: Curatin Climbers Syracuse, New York

Jan 11 2016
Certegy well I paid dollar general in a check around Oct.2014 and the check returned so I picked up the check and paid cash. They still have put it on my credit and everything I try to get . People tell me this is the reason im not able to really apply for anything Petersburg Florida Author: Waverly, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: Certegy Petersburg, Florida

Jan 08 2016
Mga This company said to me I won 3000,000 and said to send 20.00 for processing to send a check to me for the amount so I did and never heard from them again I sent payment as a money order and mailed it next day and ask for it to be signed so I also have tracking for it someone signed but never received the money what do I do 20.00 don't grow on trees. North babtlon New York Author: Brooklyn, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Mga North babtlon , New York

Jan 06 2016
Premier promotion group Jim Rutherford stating that I have been awarded a check or cash worth 4,320,00.00 after sending in$ 20.00 for Confirmation fee I would receive a check for 23,762.00. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Premier promotion group Nationwide

Jan 04 2016
North Atlantic Lending Group Amy Stevens Took my money for advanced payment on a loan. Then went I refused to send any more money to them for 'insurance' on the loan they claimed to have cancelled and would mail me a check.....I have yet to get a dime back! Boston Massachusetts Author: Hanska, Minnesota Financial Services: North Atlantic Lending Group Boston, Massachusetts

Jan 04 2016
Secret Shopper Derek Hay, PhD I was invited to be a secret shopper for Apple store in November of this year. I agreed, but mentioned that I would be leaving for several weeks unitl December. When I returned, I found an envelope with the description of my assignment i.e. purchasing 3 i-phones at $ 750 each. I also received a check in the amount of $2, 975. I deposited the check in my bank on Monday 12/14/15. I started getting texts from Derrick Hay at 909 529 0170. He was pressuring me and harrassing with texts every day to send the i-phones as soon as possible. I responded that I was waiting for his check to clear at my bank. On Wedn. 12/16/15, I called my bank and the teller told me that the check came from a closed account and my accoutn was charged with a fine fee. Derrick continued sending me threatening messages to take me to the court if I do not finish my assignment by the end of the last week because it was affecting his work... I did not repond, so he would not close his phone as at the time I sent my first complaint with IC3. unknown Internet Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Internet: Secret Shopper Internet

Jan 01 2016
Dub magazine wrap They sent me a check and I had to send someone some money out of it to get a wrap put on my truck to advise for there company Internet Author: Doerun, Georgia Auto Advertising Services: Dub magazine wrap Internet

Dec 28 2015
Publishers Clearing House This is a scam. I was contacted via e-mail by an individual claiming that he was a representative of publishers clearing house and that i was the recipient of one million dollars. He was asking me to send money to a shipping company so that he could send me a check. Port Washington New York Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House New York

Dec 19 2015
Ricardo Walker, Ensured, LLC Dhelweard Dikealadi furniture compaƱero xx Vermont St.Quincy, IL 62301. Tonya Buxton xx Elizabeth Corder, MO 64021 I saw as craiglist about Housekeeping. Contact text MessagePad and he mailed a check amo. $1950.00 I depĆ³sited in my account was fraud no relocate the bank money gram to send the money they took my money. West Palm Beach and los angeles Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: Ricardo Walker, Ensured, LLC Internet

Dec 17 2015
Savingsmakesmoney took monies out of my account without my permission using a check California Author: Warrenton, Virginia Business Consulting: Savingsmakesmoney California

Dec 14 2015
Northern Trust signed by C Witherspoon with signature underneath ...looks to be a different name but its all a stamped name or copy... Also states to call Fred Parker a claim agent. States that my mom won $16,443.00 in a 'North America Consumer Promotion Draw' along with a check for $822.15 with yet another signature Chicago Illinois Author: Ashland, Ohio Consumer Services: Northern Trust Chicago, Illinois

Dec 12 2015
WalMart Inc. Say they work with US and European countries. Send a check for over 1000 dollars to cash in and activate check online some where in Arkansas Internet
Author: El Paso, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: WalMart Inc. Internet

Dec 11 2015
Walmart Inc. Walmart Inc sent me a check of 1987.00 to deposit to my account and was returned as invalid check after i did the jobs Internet Not Walmart... Author: Morristown, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Walmart Inc. Internet

Dec 01 2015
Vision Prepaid Card refuses to send me a card or a check to get my money out Texas Nationwide Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Banks: Vision Prepaid Card Nationwide

Nov 30 2015
bank of america I deposited a check because it was a new account they put a hold on it iI received a letter stating that my funds would be available today 11-30-2015 and they did explain why the hold was put on there i call about my funds now they cant bring up my account Nationwide
Author: san francisco, California Banks: bank of america Nationwide

Nov 24 2015
IP National IP Nation posted a check for 34.95 to my bank account. I have no idea what this company is and what I've been charged for. Luckily, my bank was willing to stop payment on the check, unfortunately, I had to close my account. Unkniwn Internet Author: Rocky Ford, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: IP National Internet

Nov 22 2015
Mqr research Linda stone Sent me a check for 2,260 to take out 300 for myself 50 for gas then 150 for western union after you receive the check to follow the instructions, aftrr i deposit this money and my account my bank was closed i tried to email the sender no response, Indiana Internet Author: mauldin, South Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Mqr research Internet

Nov 18 2015
top gear imports of new jersy, SADDLE BROOK, sean and aret yilianjian sold me a dead ladies stolen rolls royce South building, saddle brook , New Jersey Stolen dead persons rolls royce Author: glen cove , New York Auto Dealers: top gear imports of new jersy(SADDLE BROOK) South building, saddle brook , New Jersey

Nov 18 2015
RKM Research, Inc. Adam Carter Sent me Priority Mail with a check for $1,580 with a letter saying I have been hired as a store evaluator for me to cash the check into my bank account and go to Walmart and keep 300 for me and 55 to buy an item at Walmart and then take 1200 and send it thru moneygram plus the 25 for the transfer fee - Adam Carter and then send them the feedback on the customer service standards and the name of the cashier and then I have to fill out a survey Philadelphia Pennsylvania
I DIDN'T FALL FOR IT... Author: Okeechobee, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: RKM Research, Inc. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Nov 18 2015
RKM Research Inc. Secret Shopper Scam, sent a check for me to cash through my bank, and expected me to transfer funds to them. Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Adding more to report.... Author: Lake Worth, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: RKM Research Inc. Internet

Nov 16 2015
Ronald Fletcher cash stimulus financial freedom Award notification commission Morley Smith a lot more Ronald Fletcher I was sent over 8 letters stating I won 2 million dollars and needed to send a check and well I know that if you play PCH your being watched I know I got hacked America please stop them Kansas city mo Kansas Author: punta gorda, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Ronald Fletcher cash stimulus financial freedom Kansas city mo, Kansas

Nov 13 2015
National Bureau American sweepstakes publishers I have been getting these letters for weeks now the first one they sent said that I was a million dollar winner. And all I had to do was send $12 back for the processing fee. Next one I received asked for $14.98 which I gave again. Next one said with a check to me I was approved when I just had to send $19 Kansas City Kansas Author: Youngstown, Ohio Better Business Bureau: National Bureau Kansas City , Kansas

Nov 05 2015
MPI Credit John Nunez, CL95INC THEIVES AND SCAMMERS - CL95INC is owned by a John Nunez in Miami. He took my $3300 and used my money with promises to help with trade lines but used it to invest into this chinese brand s**t. A day after I wrote him a check for $3300, he was on a flight over to China. Sending me pics of the stuff he was importing. At first I thought ok, thats cool, but what about what we had agreed to?  Miami Internet Author: MIAMI, Florida Credit Services: MPI Credit Internet