A CHECK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: a check
There may be more reports for "a check"
For more results perform a general search for "a check"
Showing 1-25 of 3,492 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "a check"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 16 2017
M & M Sales, Inc M & M Sales Inc a Corporation of Nevada DO NOT BUY FROM THE SALESPERSON, they do not actually have the product on them!! You hand the salesperson a check, they cash it, supposedly they deliver the cleaner, I have yet to get mine!!! Salem Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M & M Sales, Inc Salem, Oregon

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 01 2017
dcmagsales Two young men knocked on my door and stated they were with a charity organization. I let them know I didn't want a magazine subscription which they were offering. I gave them $59.00 in form of a check for a one time donation. This occurred 4/10/12?? They left out the year of date on the receipt. I've since been mailed a collection agency bill for approx. $1800.00. This is outrageous! I contacted the collection agency and informed them I didn't order any magazines and that a donation was made. They're still trying to collect. Fullerton California Author: Fullerton, California Newspapers – Magazines: dcmagsales Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
RCP Sevices Found fraudulent electronic check withdrawn from my bank account by RCP. This Company is not known to me, I never made or authorized a check for the amount ($ 395) Unknown Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: RCP Sevices Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Bessemer Utilities I recieved a check from the salvation army and the utility company credited my check to another woman. All I know is her name was Tameka and they had no problem even telling me they commited this felony. Bessemer Alabama Author: Bessemer,Al.35022, Alabama City Employees: Bessemer Utilities Bessemer, Alabama

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 20 2017
Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Eric w butler, Eric w butler told me he bought a car at auction for me made a fake contact took my $ and never gave me the car I bought. Gave me the run around about the car for 6 weeks then when I figued out there was no car he tried to pay me back with a check from mortgage modifiers with the account was close a long time ago due to bankruptcy I believe. He worked for this company and is now scamming people out of money for cars and writing mortgage modifiers checks to refund. $ and he knows the account is closed . He is a scam artists and someone should stop him. Westminster California Author: Torrance , California Bad Check Writers: Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Westminster , California

Apr 17 2017
RE Nichols enterprises Has not showed back up after cutting this parson a check he has not showed up with material or returned my phone calls. Augusta Georgia Author: Augusta, Georgia Home Improvements: RE Nichols enterprises Augusta , Florida

Apr 17 2017
International Award Services I received a letter stating that I won $2 million asking if I wanted an annual payments or one lump sum also requested me to send them a processing fee payment of 1299 I did that then I received another letter that I want to gun and that there would be $2 million hand-delivered are certified to me in a check within 60 days . I paid the first fee but I did not pay the second one as I read reviews on the fraud of this company. Kansas City Kansas Author: Marietta, Georgia Cash Services: International Award Services Office of George Hyde Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 17 2017
APS Appliance Repair In July 2016 in individual Ed assessed my repair cost. I gave him a check for $800. After that multiple attempts for repair dates were made to no avail. I called him multiple times unsuccessfully Landsdale? PA Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Work at Home: APS Appliance Repair Nationwide

Apr 14 2017
RCP Services Global Service Group Hit my PNC checking account with a check image for 395.00 parts unknow Texas Author: Fairhope, Alabama Banks: RCP Services parts unknow, Texas

Apr 13 2017
Dmi I recently sent a check in for shipping for a camera my check has not been cashed and I have not received a camera this has been over a week and I was wondering what is going on Dmi Texas Texas
Need help Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Cameras & Video: Dmi Shreveport, Louisiana

Apr 12 2017
Glen Lerner REVIEW: Glen Lerner The attorneys of this national person injury law firm are committed to customer satisfaction. Their approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: Glen Lerner pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: Glen Lerner | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Glen Lerner: Injury Attorneys, Experienced lawyers getting most compensation available to cover clients expenses, damages, future medical requirements, pain & suffering. las vegas, Nevada

Apr 11 2017
WRIGHT Capital Corp Justin Wright We were trying to find capital to develop our oil and gas leasehold. We sent a check for $15k to Justin Wright to get the ball rolling. Soon thereafter, their phone was turned off and all contact was lost. They are obviously con artists and have ripped off others. We are prepared to sue and will do everything in our power to ensure nobody else is defrauded by these scumbags. Abilene Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Loans: WRIGHT Capital Corp Abilene, Texas

Apr 09 2017
National Review Network Jeff G. Norman Sent a communications from the chairman of review committee letter saying I won $734940.00 but I needed to send a check, money order, or CASH which is supposed to be a purchasing fee, of $18.00 Chandler Arizona Author: Centralia, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: National Review Network Chandler, Arizona

Mar 16 2017
Isaac Walden Grassroots Marketing express I contracted with Isaac Walden for lead generation on the internet. He insisted on me sending him a check instead of a credit card. I questioned that method but sent the check anyway.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Sandy, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Isaac Walden Grassroots Marketing express Jacksonville, Florida

Mar 08 2017
American Mint I answered a coupon to receive a Donald Trump coin and sent them a check for the full amount requested. Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania Author: Oxnard, California Bait-and-Switch: American Mint Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

Mar 06 2017
A&P Appliance Repair Ace Jones and Penney Company went out to assess the problem. He asked me to mail a check since we live in a different state. I asked him if he had a paypal account instead and he said no. I mailed the check and the guy said they would be back over the following Saturday to put in the igniter. I informed my tenant of the time he would be over. 3 hours later on that Saturday, our tenant called and said no one ever showed up. Louisville Kentucky Dishonest customer Author: Chandler, Arizona Home Improvements: A&P Appliance Repair Louisville, Kentucky

Mar 06 2017
Fidelity Financial Incorporated Aceto Corporation This company atttempted to scam me out of money by sending me a check for lottery winnings but wanting money up front from me OUT of the check first Los Angeles California Author: Richmond Hill, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fidelity Financial Incorporated Los Angeles, California

Feb 28 2017
Fidelity Financial Incorporated Sent a letter saying I won 250.000 dollar from a consumers sweepstakes held on Feb.13th 2017.Then they sent a check for 2,350.00 to help pay the processing fees. USA office 881 Main Ave Los Angeles CA 90014 Nationwide Author: Mendenhall, Mississippi Banks: Fidelity Financial Incorporated Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
All star Distributing The KIRBY CO/All Star Distributing Told me that the first 2 or 3 payment's he would make for me The Distriber told me he would mail a check to me Portland Oregon All Star Distributing Author: St Halens or, Oregon Electrical Services: All star Distributing Portland, Oregon

Feb 23 2017
Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
geico ins.co They totat my car and sent me a check and then stop payment on it without any notfication ,now refusing my phone calls . san diego california Nationwide Author: costa mesa, California Car Insurance: geico ins.co Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
Keane Construction Dolage GeorgeTroy TaylorTracy Hillardandenanaa@gmail.com hr@keaneconstruction.com dolange121@gmail.com believed they were giving me a job. Sent me a check which proved to be fake. Bradenton Florida Author: Villanova, Pennsylvania Employers: Keane Construction Bradenton, Florida

Feb 14 2017
Abidion Aidunn Lotenz They tried to scam me with a check difference of $1,100 and wanted me to Western Union the difference. Luckily I've learned to be not that naive.  Internet
Author: Valley Stream , New York Customer: Abidion Aidunn Internet