Your Search | a check
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

May 23 2016
WALMART INC. WALMART INC. sent me a check on May 9, 2016 for 1,899.75 ., And deposit in my account which I did , I took my $350 and sent $1469.00 toGreece like it said and the rest spend at Walmart , they returned the check to my bank and now I have to pay my bank $1900 *** *** **. Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716 Arkansas As you see Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WALMART INC. Internet

May 23 2016
Butler, Rose,& Jameson Associates BRJ Major ripoff. Stating I am a certified $3,900,000.00 winner and a check will be mailed to me within 14 days, GUARANTEED. BUT I HAVE TO SEND $20 Babylon, NY
Author: Calexico, California Unusual Rip-Off: Butler, Rose,& Jameson Associates NY

May 22 2016
Nets spend corporation Allowed someone steal 1,192.34 and then locked up my own money a balance of $650.00 and keeps telling me theres a check on its way! DO NOT BUR A NET SPEND CARD THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY! Online but the coporate offices are in austin texa Internet Author: Seattle , Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Nets spend corporation Internet

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 19 2016
premier promotion group i receive a mail on the 7th of may 2016 from PREMIER PROMOTION GROUP stating that i have been awarded a check or cash equivalent in lien. in the sum of $ 4,320,000.00 but cannot get this money unless i send a processing fee of $20.00 with in 14 days. what should i do? Fresh Meadows New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: premier promotion group Fresh Meadows, New York

May 18 2016
GiftCardRescue LLC Taken over 60 days to mail a check to me for sell order Columbia Maryland Author: Charlottesville, Virginia On-Line Business: GiftCardRescue LLC Columbia, Maryland

May 17 2016
Avangatee Services LLC James Morris This company is evil they intimidate and scare people into paying lots of money now or they will be hacked and lose money from your bank account. They tell you that they can stop the hackers if you send them a check they can stop the hackers. I know about a year ago they got me for 1800.00 . I have used them to service my computer recently this is when they used the same thing to me saying my network security is not good. These people must be stopped some how it is not fair that they can continue to stay in business . Internet Author: Highland, California Hackers: Avangatee Services LLC Internet

May 12 2016
www.limitedmallsinc.com WALLMART INCSends you a check for $ 1,985.00. They give you instructions to participate as a secret shopper but it is all a lie a real scam. At the end you will be told to go to a wester Union and pay $ 980.00 to a bank account in Madrid Spain, It is the Make extra income as a secret shopper for the Gap, Target, Pizza Hut and others. Bentonville Arkansas Author: McKinney, Texas Specialty Stores: www.limitedmallsinc.com Bentonville, Arkansas

May 09 2016
NPF. Processing Department Supposedly has a check for ,1.2 mil. I just have to send 20.00 in ten days to receive it Plainview New York Author: Omaha, Nebraska $$ REWARDS Offered: NPF. Processing Department Plainview , New York

May 04 2016
Butler, Rose, and Jameson Promised a check if I. Sent 20 dollars multiple times Fresh Meadows New York Author: SHEPHERDSTOWN, West Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose, and Jameson Fresh Meadows, New York

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

12, Report #1302055

Apr 26 2016
Award Notification Commission Yesterday, I received a letter stating that I had won $1,327,940.00 and I quite by accident sent a check of $12.99 and mailed it without knowing it was a scam. Kansas City Kansas Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Lottery: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 22 2016
DMI Central Clearing House Received a mail order offer for a Vivitar digital camera and tripod. I sent them a check for 48.80 for the equipment. The check was cashed and I have not received anything. Carrollton Texas Author: Bangor, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: DMI Central Clearing House Carrollton, Texas

Apr 22 2016
K&K Oil Company Text me about a car and sent a check made a call company doesn't have a working number and one the envelope it was a different name ....didn't cash the check but the person has sent text saying that there will be a attorney involved ..Weatherly Pennsylvania Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: K&K Oil Company Weatherly, Pennsylvania

Apr 21 2016
Prudencial Financial Clearing Services Josh Walker - Claims Officer*-***-***-**** They sent us a letter with a check to cash after we caled them to activate the check. Fresno and check was from a bank in Eureka California Author: Marysville, California Cash Services: Prudencial Financial Clearing Services Fresno, California

Apr 21 2016
After all these years senior transportation & errand services Robert Stefan He bounced a check - promised to pay in writing then tried to black mail to not keep his agreement Suffern NY Author: Highland lakes , New Jersey Neighborhood Services: After all these years senior transportation & errand services internet

Apr 18 2016
gift card rescue i sold two gift cards, value 400, they offered me 340 i accepted, they told me two weeks, it has now been 8 and i still havent gotten a check, they give me the runaround, they told me a check was mailed on march 29 and then said April 4th, still no check, i am going to report them for internet crimes and am calling the federal bureau of investigations columbia maryland Author: colorado springs, Colorado Cash Services: gift card rescue Internet

Apr 13 2016
Susquehanna Bank After not using my account for 3 months I finally decided to deposit some money into it .NOT CASH A CHECK but DEPOSIT money . Before going into the bank I checked the account and everything seem fine the balanced of course was 0.00 i havent used it in mo ths so i didnt expect any cash in there. Willow Grove Pennsylvania Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Banks: Susquehanna Bank Willow Grove , Pennsylvania

Apr 09 2016
Merchant Cash and Capital / BIZFI/ NEXT LEVEL FUNDING LLC If you receive a check from this company, rip it to pieces! SCAM!!!!!!!! New York New York
Author: San Diego, California Credit & Debt Services: Merchant Cash and Capital New York, New York

20, Report #1196306

Apr 08 2016
Grand Incentives TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Grand Incentives will always do whatever we can to accommodate customer requests and ensure that travelers have terrific vacation experiences.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Grand Incentives pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Grand Incentives recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Golden Valley, Arizona Travel Services: Grand Incentives TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Grand Incentives, Inc. a premier travel incentive company that sets itself apart from the rest. Grand Incentives brings innovative promotional travel offers, enabling the corporate world to more effectively activate, acquire, retain, renew and enhance customer and employee relationships. Grand Incentives designed low-cost travel offers and listens to clients' needs to provide what works best for them. Sarasota, Florida

Apr 06 2016
NFA National Fulfillment Advisors I received a letter from NFA stated that I am a winner of $1,560,000.00 and I must send them a check or cash for $20.00 before I can claim my winning money. Jackson Heights New York Author: Bella Vista, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: NFA Jackson Heights, New York

Apr 01 2016
Chase Bank Chase bank cleared a check, I used the funds and then the check came back as a stollen check. After I used the funds chase then took the funds out of my account and will not insert the funds which they took back in. I did not move on the funds myself till the check cleared from there end as it cleared. Gilbert Arizona check for a $1000 or more?? wait for clearance Author: Chandler, Arizona Financial Services: Chase Bank Gilbert,

Mar 28 2016
Premier Promotion Group PPG Main Office, Jim Rutherford Letter states that I have won a check for $23,762.00 told to send $20,.00 for the confirmation fee. Fresh Meadows New York Author: Kansas City, Kansas $$ REWARDS Offered: Premier Promotion Group Fresh Meadows, New York

Mar 24 2016
quality managment mentinc Walmart check FAKE A** CHECK DONT FALL FOR IT Nationwide Author: stanwood, Washington Cross-Border Scams: quality managment mentinc Nationwide

Mar 23 2016
The Premier Mystery Shopping Compnay Joshua Brian Dennis Culley Sent me a check for 2,880.99 Minneapolis Minneapolis
Author: Fresh meadows, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: The Premier Mystery Shopping Compnay Jacksonville , Florida