AIU AIU ONLINE AMERICAN INTERCONTINENTAL UNIVERSITY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: aiu aiu online american intercontinental university
There may be more reports for "aiu aiu online american intercontinental university"
For more results perform a general search for "aiu aiu online american intercontinental university"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 01 2011
AIU - AIU Online - American Intercontinental University (AIU) Fruading me out of my excess financial Aid that was due to me Internet, Illinois Happy AIU Student # 2 Author: Jackson, Mississippi Colleges and Universities: AIU - AIU Online - American Intercontinental University Internet, Illinois

Apr 03 2010
AIU - AIU Online - American Intercontinental University AIU, A.I.U. Put A Hold On My Transcripts Scam Internet Greg Author: , Adult Career & Continuing Education: AIU - AIU Online - American Intercontinental University Internet

3, Report #203576

Dec 13 2007
AIU Online - American Intercontinental University Ripoff! $2191 to finish an associate's degree, actually $11,832.50, surprise Hoffman Estates Illinois Promissory Note Author: Yucca Valley, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: AIU - AIU Online - American Intercontinental University Hoffman Estates, Illinois