AMAZON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: amazon
There may be more reports for "amazon "
For more results perform a general search for "amazon "
Showing 26-50 of 2,389 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "amazon "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 13 2017
amazon Voucher Audible adbl.co/bill NJ amazon audible book has charged my bank account for 2 years with out my approval. I have replaced my debit card 3 time in the last 2 years and never received a reapply to this program. Amazon has applied the $16.18 charge to every new debit card I have added to my prime account, after contacting the amazon audible and they revised 8 $16.18 charges. That is nice however I want my full amount because this was a slam scam like the phone company did in the pass. Seattle Washington
Author: Texas Internet Services: amazon Internet

Sep 13 2017
ADRIAN FREEDMAN Eternal Heart Centre, Santo Daime Church UK, Europe, Portugal. Ayahuasca in Europe. Importing Santo Daime (Ayahuasca tea) across borders, underground operations in other countries, his followers in police trouble for cannabis, ethics issues DARTINGTON Internet
Three Ayahuasca Retreat Centres in Portugal were destroyed by fire in 2017 - The Warnings about the Dangers of Abusing the Medicine was Ignored by Adrian Freedman Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: ADRIAN FREEDMAN Internet

Sep 12 2017
Amazon.com Thieves used Amazon gift cards to trick me $1000 and Amazon would not tell who cashed them in!  Washington They aren't Author: Marina del Rey, California Unusual Rip-Off: Amazon Internet

Sep 12 2017
Lesher & Associates From the website ultimatefiredevices.com Not able to contact them and are not associated with Amazon. Mountville Pennsylvania Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Television Parts & Services: Lesher & Associates Mountville, Pennsylvania

Sep 12 2017
Online Success Academy Cheap Basic RipOff Scam OSA.ME.UK online success academy Scam and rip off! Online success academy is a Joke! Cheap Basic sites at high price! Nationwide HOAX - Clearly a competitor, obvious defamation Author: Affiliatecity, Arkansas Attorneys General: Online Success Academy Cheap Basic RipOff Scam Nationwide

Sep 10 2017
Live Green, LLC LG.Life I invested into the company 4995.00$ as a founding affiliate. They claimed that they would be a company who delivers whole food items to the foot with discounts greater than Amazon. They have not created that nor have the prices that are discounted below Amazon. They keep making promises of new things coming out that have not been delivered. Lake Mary, Florida Internet
Author: Orlando, Florida Computer Mail Order: Live Green, LLC Internet

Sep 07 2017
Glamor Trends, SHOESFRYOU, Styleworks, I signed up for FreebieMOM.com where I was connected to online survey about about products on Amazon in which I could win a cash prize and will qualify for free gifts. West Anapamu St. #398 Santa Barbara CA,93101 California
Author: Ontario, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Glamor Trends Internet

Sep 06 2017
Nakiva Cleveland Nakiva Cummings BE WARNED OF NAKIVA CLEVELAND INSTAGRAM SCAMMER/ALLEGED ANIMAL ABUSER Bothell Washington
Facts Over Hurt Feelings Author: California Animal Abuse: Nakiva Cleveland Bothell , Washington

Sep 06 2017
Live Green Live Green, LG , CO Founder Pat Welsh, CO Founder Tom Wood, LG.Life, LG.Life.com Live Green sold a promise that they WERE merging with AMAZON, promised a cruise to the first Founding Affiliates promised a Tesla Car to be given away ONLY to those who traveled to and showed up at the Earth Day launch, we were deceived, taken advantage of and I personally believe scammed out of our money! Lake Mary Florida Author: Oviedo, Florida Multi-Level Marketing: Live Green ,

Sep 04 2017
Glamor Trends Ladies Handbags Saw free handbags on amazon, ordered one, later was charges $99.98 for a no name handbag, I did not want. Santa Barbara California *Author of this Report is NOT CONIRMED** Author: CLAYTON, North Carolina Sales People: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Sep 03 2017
Amazon Dishonest employer Irvine California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Moreno Valley, California Internet: Amazon Irvine, California

Sep 01 2017
Glamour Trends aka Trends fraud, larceny, Amazon, schemer, Santa Barbara California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Russellville, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Glamour Trends Santa Barbara, California

Sep 01 2017
amazon digital services still charged after cancel seattle wa Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   amazon reimbursed Author: four oaks, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: amazon digital services Internet

Aug 31 2017
Cash Advance Company sent email for Arrest warranty for unpaid internet loan Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Scam...Nothing to Resolve Author: antioch, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance Internet

Aug 30 2017
MCC*BIGSTOREONLINECAT 8449657056TRUBEAU Amazon, Survey, Free Watch and Sunglasses, Payment for Shipping, $200 Charge to Credit Card Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: MCC*BIGSTOREONLINECAT Internet

Aug 28 2017
Cash Max loans Ryan Phillips This person email me and sent me a loan approval letter saying that I was approved for $2,000. Nothing but a scam and I had to go to wal greens and get a amazon gift card. 1657 Tennessee St, Vallejo, California Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Loans: Cash Max loans Nationwide

Aug 28 2017
Glamour Trends Fashion.net I did a online survey for Amazon. Picked a watch and handbag. Paid for shipping of 4.99 and 5.99. Santa Barbara California Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Attorney Generals: Glamour Trends Santa Barbara, California

Aug 28 2017
Glamor Trends They said they were with Amazon offering a gift for 6.99, in turn they billed my account for 99.88. and I had to cancel or they were going to continue to send items every month. They are not with Amazon at all. Santa Barbara California Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas On-Line Stores: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Aug 25 2017
Lwigs Hair Products Co.,Ltd / Lwigs Got good hair?? Jiaozhou Internet
Got good hair?? Author: Alabama Consumer Services: Lwigs Hair Products Co.,Ltd Jiaozhou, Other

Aug 22 2017
Buyer Fashion Club AKA beautyfine AKA Chelsey On June 20, 2017. Internet promotion supposedly through Amazon. Husband answered survey and was promised a man's watch and paid $6.99 shipping. He again answered survey 2 and received second watch. On Visa transactions from June-July 23rd, there was a transactions on July 5 to Beautyfine, BECK@BECKSBESWI, charge of $99.79. Notified Visa and they gave me phone # of Buyer Fashion Club. Spoke with Chelsey August 22, 2017 who said husband had 14 day from purchase to cancell or exchange watch. Supposedly she cancelled account as of today, ID # C93415. She promised a 35% then a 59% discount if we remained on their monthly service. With all this, I am not sure IF we will receive a refund. She promised and then unpromised several options. Time will tell.What a ripoff. Austin Texas Author: Fort Payne, Alabama Internet Fraud: Buyer Fashion Club Austin, Texas

Aug 22 2017
chfake.com I emailed with questions they responded promptly I sent my amazon card payment then the emails stopped and nothing was ever sent It's says china Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Internet Fraud: chfake.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
Perfect Skin Serum I was informed that I had a free gift through Amazon. I received a moisture boost and Love Your Eyes serum. I received a 1 ounce moisture boost and a .05 ounce eye cream. On 8/18/17 and 8/20/17 I was charged 89.41 on 8/18/17 and 87.00 on 8/20/17. I did not, at anytime place an order to receive or pay this amount for this product. Los Angeles California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serum Internet

Aug 21 2017
your hydrostore I had been ordering fans for 3 years from this company. I ordered 2 fans one day & 2 fans the next day. The first order came in, no problem the following order never arrived, Anthony claimed they were stolen, Amazon declined my claim. My $259.00 was stolen from me. Amazon & your Hydrostore will never see another dollar from STMFAB. Whitmore Lake Michigan Author: cartersville, Georgia Appliances: your hydrostore Whitmore Lake, Michigan

Aug 17 2017
Vividermix Skin Care products llc basically took a servy because i won a so called $50 amazon gift all i had to pay was shipping. They just charged me $89.95 clearwater florida
Author: New York Customer: Vividermix Skin Care products llc Internet

Aug 17 2017
Warehouse Deals Inc. and Amazon Amazon Rental Forced To Purchase Rental Book That Was Already Damaged When I Received It Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri On-Line Business: Warehouse Deals Inc. and Amazon Internet