Your Search | amazon
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jan 18 2017
Amazon Prime Deceptive Trial Membership - But fast to Fix Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona On-Line Business: Amazon Prime Internet

Jan 11 2017
IceBerg Cups I ordered online with the company in 04/2016 for a tumbler then ordered off Amazon later in the year and have never received either cup. When I ordered from Amazon I wasn't aware it was the same company. Their site is unable to be contacted and no number. Internet Author: Stonewall, Louisiana Gift Shops: IceBerg Cups Internet

Jan 09 2017
Alternative Online Design Committed Fraud when claiming that the websites created were in fact Amazon affiliate websites. Misrepresented and withheld commissions. Misrepresented SEO service. Phoenix Arizona Author: El Dorado Hills, California Work at Home: Alternative Online Design Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 07 2017
Amazon Seller Central Scammed Me By Not Offering The Agreed Service  Author: Manizales, Alabama Personal Services: Amazon Seller Central Internet

Jan 07 2017
Blush Novelties blushnovelties.com/ Scam artists, they sue and threaten people to keep their market share New York Internet Author: Amazon, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Blush Novelties Internet

Jan 05 2017
Hacking Team Inc and 3rd worlds gunda hoz help.aol.com has been notified to give info on investigated hackers assuming claim on my Android amazon kindle fire network while destroying and looting from my emails and privacy agreements in use of the kindle fire's accessibilities. Mostly Boston and Interstate East coast areas Nationwide Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Government Corruption: Hacking Team Inc and 3rd worlds gunda hoz Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Satin Youth Perfectinghealth, Darlingcr I thought this was a free gift from Amazon. Not true. St. George Utah Author: Pasadena, California Drug Manufacturers: Satin Youth St. George, Utah

Jan 04 2017
Amazon A to Z claims A to Z claim fraud Nationwide Author: Oklahoma Internet: Amazon A to Z claims Nationwide

Dec 31 2016
Amazon Auto charged for Prime Nationwide Author: Auburn, California Consumer Services: Amazon Nationwide

Dec 31 2016
Bayshore.corp Amazon Marketplace Summit Viper SD climbing treestand don't know Internet Author: Duson, Louisiana Sporting Goods: Bayshore.corp Internet

Dec 30 2016
fashionrotita .Irina Rusanova Customers, the product you will receive is very different from the picture. And read the return policy before you will risks to order.This company is not Amazon:-.I had very unpleasant experience with my order: time of delivery was more then 3 weeks, size is not L, look different from picture and they only want to refund 20% of money Internet  Author: Cascade Locks, Oregon Clothing Stores: fashionrotita Internet

Dec 30 2016
Audio Digest Gift Card Scam Phony Medical Board preparation scam promises gift cards, doesn't deliver. Audio Digest floods doctors with emails promising for $750 Amazon card rebate; takes money but never sends 'gift card'. Glendale, California Internet
Author: Beaver Dam, Wisconsin Adult Career & Continuing Education: Audio Digest Internet

Dec 23 2016
Amazon.com Amazon disabled my account after I bought $100 of giftcards Internet Author: California Book Stores: Amazon Internet

Dec 20 2016
Amazon My account was Hacked Seattle Washington Internet Author: Girard, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Amazon Internet

Dec 18 2016
Amazon I opened up a credit card at their site and then used it to purchase. I paid and thought the CC balance was zero. Next I know I get a bill for ?? $99.00 for a Amazon Prime membership. I never requested this. I called and they took off the charge and I thought the interest and late penalty would be taken care of with it. Not thinking that the credit card is seperate from amazon.com. Now I have been shown as delinquent on my credit report. To get the charges off my credit card I had to pay the ??? $53+ and they would put that toward the money owed AND THEN would put a credit for the amount on my card. I had excellent credit and am quite upset over this. Don't trust amazon. Internet Author: Youngsville, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Amazon Internet

Dec 18 2016
Amazon Inc. thieves, liars, conartists, dishonest, allowed fraud to occur without my password or consent, customer service did nothing to stop the continued fraud after i reported it, lizette fernandez in the legal department said they do NOT reimburse fraud charges back to customers, they are not to be trusted, their online accounts are NOT secured, had to file a lawsuit to get their attention and may have to refile my lawsuit again Seattle Washington
Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Stores: Amazon Inc. Seattle, Washington

Dec 17 2016
uss trust loans told me I qualified for a $3000.00 loan. I had to be able to make the first payment on Amazon cards. and then u had to pay taxes because the better business bureau because of mey credit wouldn't let them to transfer the money. once I paid that the money would be in my account in twenty minutes. and never was. And now the number won't answer my calls at all Internet Author: LOS ANGELES, California Banks: uss trust loans Internet

Dec 15 2016
Gigopoly Inc. Jack Watters Joe Voss Amazon Consignment Ripoff Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario E-trade: Gigopoly Inc. Toronto, Ontario

Dec 12 2016
STEVEN SAWYER AMAZON IMPOSTER SWINDLING SCAMMING AMAZON IMPOSTER California Author: GLOBE, Arizona Sales People: STEVEN SAWYER California

Dec 11 2016
Thehoneyroastedpeanut thehoneyroastedpeanut, ebay, amazon dropship, amazon prime misuse Internet Author: cleveland, Ohio Sales People: Thehoneyroastedpeanut Internet

Dec 08 2016
Nicholas J Mcpheron Fraud open up Amazon credit card in my name Grove City Ohio Author: Dublin, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Nicholas J Mcpheron

Dec 07 2016
Amazon Digital Services LLC Bait and Switch !!! No Satisfaction or Customer Service Here!!! Internet Author: Austin, Texas Computer Mail Order: Amazon.com Internet

23, Report #1342018

Dec 07 2016
Amazon ALERT and WARNING: Amazon will not refund FRAUD... Even to longtime customers Seattle Internet Fraud... Author: Vancouver, BC, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Amazon Internet

Dec 04 2016
Amazon Amazon problems with orders and log in Internet Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Stores: Amazon Internet

Dec 03 2016
Ahmad Almarhabi Fraudelent charge of over $700 for iphone to my Amazon account. Amazon cancelled order due to lack of payment option. Sarasota Florida Author: Denton, Texas Telephones: Ahmad Almarhabi Sarasota, Florida