Your Search | amazon
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jul 17 2015
Marketing Classroom homebased business by building an Amazon affiliate Website promoting ad campaigning of selected duration. Glendale, AZ AZ Author: north brunswick, New Jersey Work at Home: Marketing Classroom Glendale, AZ,

Jul 16 2015
marketing classroom olive street glendale az home based amazon affiliate program.....they set up your personal website...and produce campaigns to drive business glendale Arizona Author: north brunswick, New Jersey Internet Marketing Companies: marketing classroom olive street glendale az glendale, Arizona

Jul 13 2015
Jam Enterprises of Englewood Co. This is my second complaint. Jam sent a rebutle to this site. If you do not beleive that they are a ripoff company, just go to googel and type in complainst against Jam Enterprises of Colorado. I just did and found 18,400,000 listings.Bob in Salem Oregon they do not stand behind their products or promises Englewood Colorado go to any search engine Author: Salem, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: Jam Enterprises of Englewood Co. Internet

Jul 12 2015
Amazon Prime Amazon Prime charged my account $99.00 without authorization...giving me no service for the membership and not refunding my money. Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Infomercial Rip-offs: Amazon Prime Internet

Jul 06 2015
Amazon Prime I never give them permission to get $99.99 out of my credit card account Nationwide Author: Robbins , North Carolina Customer: Amazon Prime Nationwide

Jul 04 2015
Amazon False sign up Internet Author: Austin, Texas Internet Fraud: Amazon Internet

Jun 23 2015
Digital Plus Store Item mailed from:CyberDime172 Trade StreetLexington, KY 40511 USA New Amazon Fire Stick received in plastic bag without original packaging, instructions or documentation  Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Cameras & Video: Digital Plus Store Internet

Jun 23 2015
Celire.com I was searching for a Kindle Paperwhite at a discounted price and saw Celire.com had one under $50. I placed my order by buying an Amazon Card and sending it to the company ,WHICH WAS A STUPID MISTAKE ON MY PART!!!, and was told the Kindle would be delivered in 7-10 days. Today is June 23 and the day I ordered my product was May 21. Needless to say I have received nothing in the mail or by UPS and Celire.com has not answered one of my emails asking what is going on. Internet Author: Bella Vista, Arkansas Miscellaneous Electronics: Celire.com Internet

Jun 20 2015
-Daily Deals- on Amazon Selling items it does not have, unfulfilled orders languish while you anxiously wait, lame excuse email india india Author: Alabama Book Stores: -Daily Deals- on Amazon Internet

Jun 16 2015
Amazon Amazon.com - Return Received - refuses to issue refund or item Seattle Internet Author: CHICAGO, Illinois On-Line Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Jun 13 2015
Celire.Com This place looks like a real mobile friendly website. I did have my doubts about it, call my friend so he could help me out, to check on this friendly place this was done on May 25th. Nothing came out, everything looks legit, unfortunately I'm getting to the conclusion is nothing but a scam, like menu others they ask you to pay w/a $50.00 card from Amazon, and then to give the digit code you received, the rest is history, I hope someone also investigate Amazon, looks like they knew what's going on, at least they should have a warning, leting customers know about this scam,, the minimum they should do. Unless of course they have some thing to gaing out of all of this Internet Author: Covina, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Celine Internet

Jun 08 2015
Celire.com I made a purchase May 20 2015 - using Playstation code purchased from Amazon.com. I received a email stating that my product had been shipped ( Dyson DC 65 Vacuum cleaner. I stated that it would take 5-7 business days for it to arrive. I've made numerous attempts to find out what's going on and get a tracking number to no avail. They do not respond. There is not phone number. I figured, that with Amazon as the pay station they must be legit. Texas? Internet Author: Richmond, California Unusual Rip-Off: Celire.com Internet

Jun 06 2015
Kevin Greene Sonic List Builder Builds Completely Worthless Lists and uses Amazon Checkout to Scam You Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Kevin Greene Sonic List Builder Cheyenne , Wyoming

Jun 05 2015
LED Outfitters LEDOutfitters.comLED Emergency Lighting (Amazon)ResponsePSE.com Ships defective items, wrong items, will not respond to e-mails, rude on the phone, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! West Hempstead New York Author: Agua Dulce, California Auto Parts: LED Outfitters West Hempstead, New York

Jun 04 2015
Dropshipping Innovation Rachel Ewine410 633 0178ewinerachel@gmail.com439 Folcroft St Baltimore MD 21224-2802 United StatesRead more: http://m.digitaljournal.com/pr/2567935#ixzz3c71RTeZt WARNING! SCAM ALART, sends empty boxes to your eBay and Amazon customers. Various USA addresses Internet MD Author: lindenwold, New Jersey On-Line Business: Dropshipping Innovation Internet

Jun 04 2015
amazon took money no product Internet Author: ROCHESTER, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: amazon Internet

Jun 02 2015
Celire James Murphy Carla Keegan Celire.com requests payment using Amazon Play Station Vouchers - non traceable - Houston Texas I have created a website to address this problem Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Celire Houston, Texas

Jun 02 2015
Celire.com I ordered 2 laptops. Paid $100.1 thru Amazon play station. Never receive my items. Contact them thru email but no reply. Their phone number does not work either. Internet Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Celire.com Internet

Jun 02 2015
Celire.com Order the item on their website. They asked me to buy play station card over the Amazon and send them code. Huston TX Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Celire.com Internet

Jun 01 2015
Celire.com Celire ORDERED PRODUCT AND NEVER RECEIVED PRODUCT...SCAM INVOLVES USING PLAY STATION CARDS PURCHASED FROM AMAZON BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY TO TRACK OR REFUND!!! Internet
Author: Paradise, California On-Line Business: Celire.com Internet

May 31 2015
Celire.com carla keegan anthony wade They say they sell promotional items at a STEEP discount. They say they take credit cards, but make you pay for your purchase with Amazon Playsation cards. they NEVER send out your product and there is no one there to answer any calls. It's clearly a scam. Houston Texas Author: Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: Celire.com Houston, Texas

May 30 2015
celire.com rip off stay away Placed an order for 2 items never received them. The company requires that you pay with playstation credits through amazon. This is part of the scam because now you can't dispute with credit card company. And amazon doesn't do a refund on playstation cards. Texas Author: Alabama Appliances: celire.com Internet

May 30 2015
acquitrans (((Redacted))) Fraud via Amazon Nationwide Author: Hayden, Idaho Computer Manufactures: acquitrans Nationwide

May 29 2015
Amazon Warehouse Deals, Inc I am a disabled vet and the only exercise I am able to do is on a stationary bike. I recently purchased one from Amazon, whom I have purchased other items from them that work perfectly....but this is the first time I purchased one from Warehouse Deals, In no integrity, no morals Hebron Kentucky Author: Austin, Texas Sporting Goods: Amazon Warehouse Deals, Inc Hebron, Kentucky

May 24 2015
Amazon.com They charged my acct an extra fee of $99.00 for FREE 2 day shipping. Don't know Internet no amazon prime! Author: swanton, Vermont BBB Better Business Bureau: Amazon.com Internet