Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Specific results for:

amazon

Showing 26-50 of 1,207 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "amazon"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Dec 18 2016
Amazon I opened up a credit card at their site and then used it to purchase. I paid and thought the CC balance was zero. Next I know I get a bill for ?? $99.00 for a Amazon Prime membership. I never requested this. I called and they took off the charge and I thought the interest and late penalty would be taken care of with it. Not thinking that the credit card is seperate from amazon.com. Now I have been shown as delinquent on my credit report. To get the charges off my credit card I had to pay the ??? $53+ and they would put that toward the money owed AND THEN would put a credit for the amount on my card. I had excellent credit and am quite upset over this. Don't trust amazon. Internet Author: Youngsville, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Amazon Internet

Dec 18 2016
Amazon Inc. thieves, liars, conartists, dishonest, allowed fraud to occur without my password or consent, customer service did nothing to stop the continued fraud after i reported it, lizette fernandez in the legal department said they do NOT reimburse fraud charges back to customers, they are not to be trusted, their online accounts are NOT secured, had to file a lawsuit to get their attention and may have to refile my lawsuit again Seattle Washington
Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Stores: Amazon Inc. Seattle, Washington

Dec 17 2016
uss trust loans told me I qualified for a $3000.00 loan. I had to be able to make the first payment on Amazon cards. and then u had to pay taxes because the better business bureau because of mey credit wouldn't let them to transfer the money. once I paid that the money would be in my account in twenty minutes. and never was. And now the number won't answer my calls at all Internet Author: LOS ANGELES, California Banks: uss trust loans Internet

Dec 15 2016
Gigopoly Inc. Jack Watters Joe Voss Amazon Consignment Ripoff Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario E-trade: Gigopoly Inc. Toronto, Ontario

Dec 12 2016
STEVEN SAWYER AMAZON IMPOSTER SWINDLING SCAMMING AMAZON IMPOSTER California Author: GLOBE, Arizona Sales People: STEVEN SAWYER California

Dec 11 2016
Thehoneyroastedpeanut thehoneyroastedpeanut, ebay, amazon dropship, amazon prime misuse Internet Author: cleveland, Ohio Sales People: Thehoneyroastedpeanut Internet

Dec 08 2016
Nicholas J Mcpheron Fraud open up Amazon credit card in my name Grove City Ohio Author: Dublin, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Nicholas J Mcpheron

Dec 07 2016
Amazon Digital Services LLC Bait and Switch !!! No Satisfaction or Customer Service Here!!! Internet Author: Austin, Texas Computer Mail Order: Amazon.com Internet

34, Report #1342018

Dec 07 2016
Amazon ALERT and WARNING: Amazon will not refund FRAUD... Even to longtime customers Seattle Internet Fraud... Author: Vancouver, BC, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Amazon Internet

Dec 04 2016
Amazon Amazon problems with orders and log in Internet Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Stores: Amazon Internet

Dec 03 2016
Ahmad Almarhabi Fraudelent charge of over $700 for iphone to my Amazon account. Amazon cancelled order due to lack of payment option. Sarasota Florida Author: Denton, Texas Telephones: Ahmad Almarhabi Sarasota, Florida

Dec 01 2016
Mastering Amazon, Amazon Academy Beware! California Internet Author: Internet Consulting: Mastering Amazon Internet

Nov 22 2016
BLAZERAY,COM I received a charge on my credit card for product that I did not order. The number given to call lends you to a auto voice message that says for any issues go to support@blazeray.com. there is no support there at all it is a site for hiring customer service representative. you can click on anything there which says blazerray andnothing comes up. I had to notify my credit card provider and destroy card. they are using amazon it seems to ship their product. I never ordered such a thing . the site is a fraud and scam. FLORIDA Internet Author: RENO, Nevada TV Advertisements: BLAZERAY Internet

Nov 18 2016
Garcinia Health Pros P.O 7700 Norcross, GA RIPOFF AND SCAM ARTISTS. THEY SAY YOU WILL GET A FREE PRODUCT AND JUST PAY SHIPPING THEM CHARGE YOU $95 OR MORE FOR A TRIAL THAT YOU NEVER HEARD OF. THEY ADVERTISE THROUGH YOUR EMAIL LIKE THEY ARE A PART OF AN AMAZON SURVEY GIFT. BUT THEY ARE NOT. BEWARE! NORCROSS GEORGIA
Author: Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia Health Pros P.O 7700 Norcross, GA Internet

Nov 17 2016
amazon.com amazon Delivered the package at wrong address intentionally, not refunding my money, disabled my account seattle Washington
Author: jalandhar, Other On-Line Business: amazon.com seattle, Washington

Nov 08 2016
I Need A Loan US Trust Loans David White I received a call from Jennifer and Jack from US Trust Loans (1-773-341-9015) saying that I was approved for a loan of $5000 and all I had to do was give them an Amazon gift card in the amount of $250. Internet I need your help Author: Spring Lake, North Carolina Attorney Generals: I Need A Loan Internet

Oct 28 2016
Ecom Sales Ecom Sales 3rd Party Amazon Seller Tried to Scalp Walmart product to me through Amazon. Monrovia Internet Author: Texas tempdir: Ecom Sales Internet

Oct 28 2016
Amazon Internet Author: fairfield, Connecticut On-Line Business: Amazon Internet

Oct 27 2016
SoonerSoft Electronics deliver items different from advertised on Amazon and remove negative customer feedback Oklahoma City OK
I think our dispute has been resolved. Author: Mountain View, California Cellular Phone Companies: SoonerSoft Electronics Internet

Oct 27 2016
Zonblast LLC Zonblast Got Me Banned from Selling on Amazon and Destroyed my Business Internet Author: Colorado Customer Leads: Zonblast LLC Internet

Oct 23 2016
Amazon.com: Rahil Adnan, Account Specialist for Amazon Customer service located in India False Advertising: Censors online customer reviews to Real Experiences Internet
Author: San Diego, California Book Stores: Amazon.com Internet

Oct 23 2016
iCompNY Refurb - Amazon Marketplace Made promises they don't fulfill staten island New York
Author: Liberty, Texas Computer Manufactures: iCompNY Refurb - Amazon Marketplace staten island, New York

Oct 21 2016
Amazon A to Z Amazon A-to-Z Worthless Guarantee Internet Author: Treasure Island, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Amazon Internet

Oct 21 2016
Earth Chemistry Natasha Lee This product makes claims that are impossible and fraudulent. Amazon Prime Internet
Author: Dist of Columbia Beauty Salons: Earth Chemistry Internet

Oct 11 2016
Amazon Not given correct software codes Amazon Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Computer Software: Amazon Internet