AMERICAN CASH AWARDS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: american cash awards
There may be more reports for "american cash awards"
For more results perform a general search for "american cash awards"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 16 2017
American Cash Awards Mike Anderson, Ira McLaughlin, J Williams Started receiving phone calls from this person in Jamaica telling me that i had won 8 million dollars and UPS will be at my home in 2hours and 45 mins. Cicero New York, Jamaica, Florida Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Awards Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
American Cash Awards American Money Corp. Inc. ,A.M.C., $500,000.00 and new BMW Washington, DC Internet Author: Montgomery, Texas Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Internet

Jan 12 2017
American Cash Awards Caller stated his name was Frederick Peterson and Frank Peterson. He called me seven times on 1/12/2017. Cash Award then harassing language Does not appear on CID Does not appear on CID Author: Sarasota, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Awards nationwide

Jan 10 2017
American Cash Awards John Brown Call imediately to claim award. Three phone numbers 804 876 4281, 876 889 2394, 815 515 0459 Jamaica Author: Woburn, Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: American Cash Awards

Dec 13 2016
American Cash Awards LTD They told me I was a winner of a BMW car 2016 and 3 $185,000 in cash. Because I had good credit and shopped at Walmart. Author: Mountain View, Missouri Attorney Generals: American Cash Awards LTD

Nov 15 2016
american cash awards matthew jones is the name he gave. said i had won 2.5 million dollars. winning number is 1690 New York Yes, that is Jamaica - Author: wilmington , North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: american cash awards New York

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Jul 28 2016
American Cash Awards Bob Billie, Dave Sayers, Emil Myer and many more. Hawaii Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Questionable Activities: American Cash Awards Internet

Jul 19 2016
American Cash Awards Can I speak with (my full name) and do you live at (my full address)  Nationwide Author: Prescott, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: American Cash Awards Nationwide

Apr 15 2016
american cash awards Jeff pascual/person to send money toMichael forbs /called me haleiwa Hawaii Author: SWEETWATER, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: american cash awards haleiwa, Hawaii

Jan 25 2016
American cash awards The representative name was Wayne Palmer! Lying b******s! Users! SCAM!!! True story Nationwide Author: Junction city, Kansas Cash Services: American cash awards Nationwide

May 29 2015
American Cash Awards Company Jack Wilshere , Joseph Bucknor Scam fakes winner bull Jaimaca Author: Winter park, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: American Cash Awards Company

May 01 2015
American Cash Awards Scam Kingston, Jamacia Author: Lindale, Texas Brokerage Companies: American Cash Awards Nationwide

14, Report #1199681

Jan 06 2015
American Cash Awards Company James/John Cooper Phishing/Scam Telephone Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Credit Card Fraud: American Cash Awards Company Nationwide

Jun 24 2014
American Cash Awards Company Use Pay Pal to send $499 for $5.5 MIllion. Ames Iowa Author: Ames, Iowa Lottery: American Cash Awards Company Select State/Province

Jun 18 2014
American Cash Awards you won $2,500,000.00 unknown unknown Author: lake placid, Florida Financial Services: American Cash Awards unknown, Select State/Province

Jun 16 2014
UPS delivery from American Cash Awards gave no name tryed to get $95.00 to deliver car and 5.1 million dollars from Tennessee only said Tennessee Author: Santa Fe, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: UPS delivery from American Cash Awards Tennessee

Jun 10 2014
American Cash Awards company John White Green Money Pack $385, Rite Aide, Walmart Jamaica - Phone # 1-876-818-4979 Jamaica Author: Beaverton, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Awards company Select State/Province

May 28 2014
American Cash Awards Company Attempted rip-off thawrted New York New York Author: Elkhart, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: American Cash Awards Company Select State/Province

May 15 2014
American Cash Awards Two representatives told me to suck their.... Seattle Washington Author: Birmingham, Alabama Liars: American Cash Awards Select State/Province

May 08 2014
American Cash Awards Receiveds telephone call from alleged employee of Company saying that I ,had won Fresno, CA California Author: Redondo Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Awards Fresno, California

May 06 2014
American Cash Awards Ben Johnson was the person that contacted me Congratulations, you are our third place winner. You have won $750,000 dollars and a 2014 Mercedez Benz Color White. You have won this prize from either magazines ordered, paying your bills on time, and/or shopping with a debit card. Nationwide Author: Elizabethtown, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Awards Internet

Oct 07 2013
American Cash Awards Mr. Michael, Johnny Baker, Edward Martin, Doreen Leslie, Jason Scott, James Washington, Maxine Jack convinced my elderly mother-in-law that she won 2.8 million and she spent $7,237.79 trying to obtain winnings and is now financially defunct. Aphen Hill Maryland Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Attorneys General: American Cash Awards Aphen Hill, Maryland

Aug 31 2013
AMERICAN CASH AWARDS- PAUL SCOTT- SAMANTHA (?)- JOHN (?) My wife was called and told she won 2.5 million dollars. (yes- they had jamaican accents) they gave her package prize #, pass word of IN GOD WE TRUST, and a phone number of 1-876-569-4763 new york (samantha) Ypsilanti Michigan Author: ypsilanti, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: AMERICAN CASH AWARDS MICHIGAN, Select State/Province

Jun 21 2013
American Cash Awards I have won 2.5 million dollars, a New Mercedes Benz, 1 yr free Full Coverage Insurance, 6 mo free Gas. He said sponsors was getting Green Dot Money Packs for x ammount of dollars for me to load on my card and send western union for taxes on my prize, also he got $500.00 of my money! St James Jamaica Author: Williamsburg, Kentucky ORGANIZED CRIME: American Cash Awards St James,