Your Search | american express
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Apr 25 2016
Macy's American Express backed by Citibank Caused 385 dollars in damages Nationwide Author: Pepperell, Massachusetts Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Macy's American Express backed by Citibank Nationwide

Apr 07 2016

3, Report #1291949

Mar 20 2016
american express co. american express customer care.1-888-258-3741 lied to me about sending my,cash award of $125.00 and charged me $107.14 for a membership in amazonprime that i did not order, then hung up on me when i called back, to question them.. el paso Texas Author: clovis, California Customer: american express co. el paso, Texas

Mar 17 2016
Bluebird by American Express Nationwide Author: Moline , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Bluebird by American Express Nationwide

Mar 12 2016
American Express Bluebird - Fly Away from Bluebird Nationwide Author: Idaho Banks: American Express Bluebird Nationwide

Mar 11 2016
Bluebird American Express Held my money Internet Simple Question Author: Graham, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird American Express Internet

Mar 02 2016
Bluebird American express cards Horrible Nationwide Nationwide Sorry Author: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Customer: Bluebird American express cards Nationwide

Feb 22 2016
Macy's Fraud Alert takes 150 days Macy's allowed my American Express Macy's card to be comprised and never sent me a statement. They claimed it was e-mailed but it wasn't. I could have caught the fraud, but because I didn't they have me 30 days late. My 780 score just went down 86 points. They transferred me to 4 different departments. Credit Bureau, collections, fraud and customer service (not). Now I have to wait until they send by mail a fraud report wait 90-120 days which means I have to pay or it will go to 60 days late. I cancelled the card and urge everyone to cancel your Macy's card immediately! Nationwide Additional incompetence info on Macy's Author: Decatur, Georgia Clothing Stores: Macy's Nationwide

Feb 17 2016
American express bluebird Montgomery Internet Author: Montgomery , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: American express bluebird Internet

Feb 05 2016
American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Cardcreates false sense of security, collects person info for no reason Salt Lake City UT Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card Internet

Feb 01 2016
jackson hewitt tax services Perfect bait and switch oldsmar Florida
Rebuttal Author: oldsmar, Florida Income Tax Service: jackson hewitt tax services oldsmar, Florida

Jan 31 2016
Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Purchased a Bluebird card so I can set up automatic drafts off the card. They promte the card like a card that works just like a bank acrd but never disclose that automatic drafts are not a feature with the card. PLus their website has a glitch so that when you register (with or without a temp card) you will never be able to create the account. So I basically lost out on $5 purchasing the card at Walmart. I wonder how many customers are scammed to purchase the card and yet never be able to fully use the card. Glad I only loaded $1 but now reading the other posts, it appears this is how American Express gets its extra business. I will spread the word to never do business with American Express. Nationwide Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
American Express Serve American Express Serve **ALERT** Salt Lake City UT Nationwide
Author: Dallas, Texas Credit & Debt Services: American Express Serve Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Bluebird debit by American Express Bluebird debit card Bluebird prepaid debit by American Express a SCAM Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Oshkosh , Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird debit by American Express Nationwide

Dec 31 2015
American express centurion bank linked too bluebird Bluebird American express is a rip off indeed. Over a month now, I have not received my ssi benefits. 3 different government state officials has all the records that it was sent too my checking account with American express centurion bank. Many many blueb They have taken $659.70 out of my account and claim it was never deposited Salt lake city Utah Internet Author: Carmel , New York Unusual Rip-Off: American express centurion bank linked too bluebird Carmel, New York

Dec 25 2015
American Express American Express- Merchants Beware Nationwide Bogus Complaint Author: Chatsworth, California Credit & Debt Services: American Express Nationwide

Dec 19 2015
American Express Gold Card Ripped off on Rewards promotion Nationwide Author: Elmhurst, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: American Express Gold Card Nationwide

Dec 12 2015
Automobile Club Of Southern California tried to rip me off, harassed me over the telephone and by regular snail mail for money that i did NOT owe them, refused to cease and desist and did NOT respect my wishes, did NOT believe their customer when he told them that he cancelled his Service almost Immediately through American Express. Santa Ana California
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Clubs: Automobile Club Of Southern California Santa Ana, California

Dec 10 2015
Bluebird / American Express Stole money from my account Internet No Jim Author: Denver , Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird / American Express Internet

Dec 07 2015
american express bluebird bluebird.com internet Puzzled! Author: west fargo, North Dakota Credit & Debt Services: american express bluebird Nationwide

Dec 03 2015
Bluebird American express American express centurion bank Bluebird constanly gives different reports of when my SSI benefits would be there.  Salt lake city Nationwide Author: Carmel, New York Federal Government: Bluebird American express Nationwide

Dec 01 2015
Bluebird American Express Bluebird-AMEX Stole $695 from me Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Financial Services: Bluebird American Express Internet

Nov 16 2015
Dollar Tree Inc. poor customer service, no phone support for customers, never got my store credit for the merchandise that i dropped off, lexx the store manager did not care, not all of their products are of good quality, lexx the store manager refused to look up my proof of purchase on her system since i paid with my american express credit card Los Angeles California
U talk too much! Author: CULVER CITY, California Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar Tree Inc. Los Angeles, California

Nov 15 2015
American Express Serve BEWARE Nationwide Author: Raritan, New Jersey Banks: American Express Serve Nationwide

Nov 15 2015
Resort Com International Grand Solmar Trust We bought a time share at Grand SolMar in Cabo San Lucas. After the purchase we discovered that the sale was based on misrepresentation. We received a full refund of the down payment and closing costs from American Express. We have no use nor have used the memebrship and are being taken to collection for non payment of the remainder of the purchase price. We want to sell the week but were told we cannot sell it. Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Diego, California Timeshare Rentals: Resort Com International Las Vegas, Nevada