Your Search | amy
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Dec 11 2015
AMY CLARENCE / OOH LA LA PR AMY LEE CLARENCE, OOH LA LA PR Amy Clarence (from Ooh La La PR) has taken our money and delivered zero results of what she promised. ELWOOD VICTORIA Author: SYDNEY, Other Advertising Agencies: AMY CLARENCE / OOH LA LA PR ELWOOD, Other

Nov 18 2015
PEACE OF MIND PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES AMY GAWRYCH Dr. Amy Gawrych Charged for Appointment I could not make or attend, due to an emergency dentist appointment with written proof. Each time I called I was told she was not at work or she failed to answer my voicemails or emails (always call during their days and hours of operation). I request a call back and never receive one. This has gone on for far too long and I would like everyone else to be AWARE OF THIS!. LINDENHURST New York
This Report Can't Possibly Reflect on Dr. Amy Gawrych Author: Lindenhurst, New York Doctors: PEACE OF MIND PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES LINDENHURST, New York

Nov 12 2015
Amy Cleaners DECEPTIVE CLEANER! Ruined my blouse! North Richland Hills Texas Author: Colleyville, Texas Cleaning Services: Amy Cleaners North Richland Hills, Texas

Nov 07 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | RIP OFF!!!! CON MAN!!!!! BEWARE!!!! Marina Del Rey California I AM SO SORRY TO ALL THE CLIENTS!! Author: Malibu, California Architects & Designers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) California

Nov 01 2015
CANGZHOU OUXINLAI PIPELINE COMPANY LTD We deal with Ms. Amy Sales Manager of this company Cangzhou Hebei
Author: Alabama Manufacturers: CANGZHOU OUXINLAI PIPELINE COMPANY LTD Internet

Sep 16 2015
Amy Salko Robertson Treats Frozen Yogurt TERRIBLE CONDUCT OF AMY SALKO ROBERTSON Santa Monica CA
Health Dept Informed of Sanitations Concerns Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Franchisors: Amy Salko Robertson Santa Monica,

Sep 11 2015
Ebay financing center Amy Wheeler Ebay invoice from Ebay Financing Center Seattle Internet Author: Holly Hill, Florida E-trade: Ebay financing center Internet

Aug 23 2015
Hebei Changjiang Paper Co., Ltd (Ms Amy Zhang) CHINA SCAM (Cash Register Receipt Paper Rolls / Thermal Rolls) Hebei Nationwide Author: Nationwide Cross-Border Scams: Hebei Changjiang Paper Co., Ltd Nationwide

Jul 11 2015
head huntress Amy Jackson Miller Scam artist do not do business with her Lakeland Tennessee You Are Not The Only One Author: Germantown, Tennessee Employment Services: head huntress Lakeland, Tennessee

Jul 07 2015
440 Artist Alignment/Amy Houck Amy Houck, 440ArtistAlignment, AmyHouck AMy Houck Artist, Universal Music Group, 440ArtistAlignment, Con, Robbery Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Internet
Hello Author: San Diego, California Media Outlets: 440 Artist Alignment/Amy Houck Internet

Jun 24 2015
Beard Dentistry - Stanley R Beard, DMD Stanley R Beard, Dr. Stanley R Beard, Dr. Beard, DMD, Dr. Beard, Stanley R Beard, DMD, Dr. Stanley R Beard DMD - Amy McIntyre - April Overstreet - Cindy - Ripoff - Scammers - Charlatans - Con Artists - Liars - Theives - Overchargers - Misrepresentation - Hacks - Quacks - Frauds - Shams - Phonies - Pretenders - Cheats - Ripoff Artists - Mountebanks - Imposters - Bad Dentist - Bad Doctor - Stay Away - Jackson Alabama Complaint Resolved At This Time Author: Mobile, Alabama Dental Services: Beard Dentistry - Stanley R Beard, DMD Jackson, Alabama

Jun 17 2015
AJL Jhon and Amy Lafrance should not be trusted with your money Taylor,Trenton,Wyandotte,Lincoln park Michigan
heres a picture of the scam artist Author: wyandotte, Michigan Builders & Contractors: AJL Internet

Jun 09 2015
Speedy Repo ICU Amy Greene Total Rip off. Would not allow me to cancel contract. Lied for days, completely shady! On-line. Not really based anywhere subcontracts!! Nationwide Author: West haven , Connecticut Auto Towing: Speedy Repo Nationwide

Jun 04 2015
Universal health care solutions Health Insurance marketplace beware of number 954-515-9881. this person is pretending to be an insurance agent for open enrollment. her name is Amy. she is a fraud!!  Florida Internet Author: gautier, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Universal health care solutions Internet

40, Report #1232051

Jun 01 2015
Amy Jackson Miller AKA The Headhuntress Amy Jackson, Amy Miller, HeadhuntressThe Headhunt-ress Executive Employment Agent Lakeland Tennessee Author: Cordova, Tennessee Employment Services: Amy Jackson Miller AKA The Headhuntress Lakeland, Tennessee

41, Report #1231932

May 28 2015
Amy Jackson-Miller The HeadHuntress Accepted payment but did not perform under contract Lakeland Tennessee Author: Tennessee Employment Services: Amy Jackson-Miller Lakeland, Tennessee

May 11 2015
Amy Florist I ordered Mother's Day flowers and someone at the florist CANCELLED my order the very next day and didn't tell me. I found out 2 days later on my email. I tried calling, no answer. The bank said there was no refund like they claimed in the email. No wonder there is no physical address! I would have been down there in a second!! Even if I had to fly down there. That was almost 100.00 worth of flowers. Thankfully my bank agreed to satisfy my claim. DO NOT USE THIS FLORIST!!! Unknown Internet Author: Oakley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Amy Florist Internet

May 10 2015
Amy Florest Mother's Day flowers ordered 5/9/15 not received scam Irvine, California Internet Author: New york, Alabama Florists: Amy Florest Internet

May 08 2015
AZ Discount Movers Arizona Discount Movers L.L.C Amy Hannah, husband Larry Pattenaude The employees call it, going shopping!!!! Phoenix Arizona you cannot manipulate my rights.. Author: phoenix, Arizona Moving Companies: AZ Discount Movers Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 28 2015
Amy Stricklen, Litigation LSG Investigator Stuart Tried to scare me. grove city Ohio Author: gainesville, Florida Loans: Amy Stricklen, Litigation LSG grove city, Ohio

Apr 16 2015
RBC Law Center / US Legal Network This company is linked together in different states, they have many people claiming to be employees, aka are the attorney's that don't exist Amy Rogers from US Legal Network contacted me regarding my high interest rate on my mortgage , calling me a few times and guided me to look up the prestigious company RBCLawCenter in which she showed many descriptive leading websites and information focusing on predittorual mortgage company, Chase and Nationstar and Wells Fargo New York and coexisting LA New York and California Author: Roseville, Michigan State Government: RBC Law Center / US Legal Network New York , New York

Apr 16 2015
Melrose management and Sanford Towing Towing our car even after Amy of Melrose assured me she would talk to the parking committee Orlando Florida Since You Knew He Was Coming... Author: Lake Mary, Florida Property Management: Melrose management and Sanford Towing Orlando, Florida

Apr 15 2015
they claimed to be U.S. Treasury/ Amy They got my to give them my address, wanted my bank account information but I didn't give that. So they told me to go to a western union and pay $200 for verification of my identity that would be refundable with the $9,000 Dollar Grant I was picked out of like 800 people a year. My qualifications was that I hadn't filed bankruptcy, and in good standing with Irs, and a few other things. I was told I could only use money for home improvements, school, living expenses. Not gambling or anything illegal. Staten Island New York Author: Frustration , Ohio Federal Government: they claimed to be U.S. Treasury/ Amy Staten Island, New York

49, Report #1219330

Mar 30 2015
Amy Florist Unreliable, Unresponsive Irvine California Author: Seattle, Washington Florists: Amy Florist IRVINE, California

Mar 25 2015
Amy Gossels Casting Very special introductory one-on-one workshop - SCAM ALERT New York New York Author: New York, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Amy Gossels Casting New York, New York