Your Search | anc larry hourd
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

1, Report #1301924

Apr 26 2016
ANC Larry Hourd Award Notification Commission This morning I got this in the mail amount was $2,000,000,00 lump sum or 1,327, 946.00 lump sum. Just send him $12.99 cash, check or money order. Kansas City Kansas
real Author: Waialua, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: ANC Larry Hourd Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 25 2016
ANC / Larry Hourd I was sent an Award Notification Letter stating I won 1,327,940.00 Kansas City Kansas
Scam Author: Louisville, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: ANC Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 01 2016
ANC LARRY HOURD PROCESSING OFFICE/DISTRIBUTION CENTER, PO BOX 2905, KANSAS CITY, KS 66110-2905 CERTIFIED AWARD KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: ANC LARRY HOURD KANSAS CITY , Kansas

Sep 15 2015
anc award notification commission Anc larry hourd executor awards I have a claim here stateing I won a certain amount of money I sent in a 14.95 money order as asked I still have yet to recieve anything this was months ago to me its false advertisement which to me is against the law they sent me a claim stateing I won money I have the paperwork I sent in a money order of 14.95 I still haven;t recieved a check or money and this was months ago to me thats false advertisement its not right kansas city Kansas Author: holiday, Florida Cash Services: anc award notification commission kansas city, Kansas

Jun 24 2015
Judging Office & Decesions Center ANC Larry Hourd Executer Larry Hourd Executer Of AwardsAward Notification Commission judging office / organizationANC This loser tried to rip-off my grandma! Fake-a*s ANC Larry Hourd, what a scam. Congratulations, *** You Have Just Won $1,230,946.00 oh but then delivery fee is REQUIRED $12.99 or add $3.00 RUSH fee. Wow. Kansas City, KS 66110-2905 Kansas
Author: Bakersfield, California US Postal Service: Judging Office & Decesions Center Larry Hourd Executer Kansas City, Kansas

Jul 22 2014
ANC Larry Hourd Official award letter of award payment and fee for delivery $12.99 Kansas City Kansas Author: Irvine, California $$ REWARDS Offered: ANC Kansas City, Kansas

7, Report #1062078

Jun 25 2013
ANC Larry Hourd AKA WONrewards.com,. OFFICAL FORM # 13570 , CORPORATE JUDGES SEAL Kansas City Kansas
Thank you for posting this! Author: Houghton lake, Michigan Court Judges: ANC Larry Hourd Kansas City, Kansas