Your Search | astar travel
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jun 10 2009
ASTAR Travel Rip Off and still waiting for refund which has been promised! Tampa Florida Update! - I've got my money back! revenge is sweet! Author: KBH, Other Travel Agencies: ASTAR Travel Tampa, Florida

Jun 10 2009
ASTAR TRAVEL HARASSING ME AT WORK Tampa Bay Florida Link to make a formal complaint Author: QLD, Other Telemarketers: ASTAR TRAVEL Tampa Bay, Florida

Jun 04 2009
Astar Travel robber and lier Tampa, Florida ASTAR - I just don't believe you are playing fair Author: MAGNY EN VEXIN, Other Travel Companies: Astar Travel Tampa,, Florida

Jun 02 2009
Astar Rip Off and still waiting for refund Tampa Florida Author: Woodslee, Ontario Travel Agencies: Astar Tampa, Florida

May 22 2009
ASTAR I was notified to say I had won a trip, but they won't refund the money and I can't reach them now. . Tampa Florida Author: TIMARU, Other Travel Agencies: ASTAR Tampa, Florida

May 19 2009
Astar Travel They at first told me I had won a free holiday. Then said in order to receive it I needed a valid credit card for hotel expenses etc. They said I need to give them the numbers so they could check that its valid. At the very end of the conversation they then said it wasn't a free holiday but a discounted holiday package and it would cost $998.00. Tampa Florida Author: Ipswich, Other Travel Agents: Astar Travel Tampa, Florida

May 18 2009
Astar Travel Still waiting for refund Tampa Florida Author: Christchurch, Other Travel Agents: Astar Travel Tampa, Florida

May 12 2009
ASTAR Florida And Bahama Vacation Competition Scam - don't believe them! Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Auckland, Other Travel Services: ASTAR Ft Lauderdale, Florida

May 11 2009
Astar Said I had won a free holiday then asked for my Visa Credit Card number Tampa Florida Astar Travel Author: AUCKLAND, Alaska Cruises: Astar Tampa, Florida

May 07 2009
ALL SEASONS TRAVEL AGENCY & RESORTS ,ASTAR, FRAUDULENT, MALICIOUS, SAD, DEPRESSIVE STATE OF MIND TAMPA Florida Author: PRINCES TOWN, Other Travel Agencies: ALL SEASONS TRAVEL AGENCY & RESORTS (ASTAR) TAMPA, Florida

Mar 30 2009
Astar Travel lying law breaking rip off merchants Tampa Florida Author: preston, Other Travel Services: Astar Travel Tampa, Florida

Feb 27 2009
Astar Travel Rippoff the ripped me of Tampa Florida Florida Author: voorhout, Other Travel Services: Astar Travel Tampa, Florida

Feb 15 2009
ASTAR Travel No refund, delayed emails, David Newberry gone. North Florida Ave Suite C-220 Tampa Florida The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Author: Cambridge, Other Sales People: ASTAR Tampa, Florida

Dec 11 2008
ASTARASTAR TRAVEL TYPICAL very naughty outrageous U.S. SCAM ARTISTS TAMPA Florida Author: bicester, Other Amusement & Theme Parks: ASTAR TRAVEL TAMPA, Florida

Nov 27 2008
ASTAR PENSIONER TAKEN FOR 445.51 STILL WAITIN FOR REFUND TAMPA Florida Author: chichester, Other Travel Agencies: ASTAR TAMPA, Florida

Nov 19 2008
ASTAR TOOK ME FOR 445.51P AND I AM A PENSIONER WHO HAS ONLY MY PENSION NOW I AM IN DIRE FINANCIAL TROUBLE TAMPA Florida Author: chichester, Other Travel Services: ASTAR TAMPA, Florida

Nov 18 2008
Astar scammed! conned! and LIED to by con-men!! Tampa Florida Author: swansea, Other Travel Services: ASTAR TAMPA, Florida

Nov 13 2008
Astar Travel ripped me off United States Of America Internet Author: aberdeen, Other Insurance Companies: Astar Travel Internet

Oct 23 2008
Astar Travel RIP OFF IN NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA Atlanta, Georgia If this is such an honest company... Author: Wellington, Other Air Travel: Astar Travel, All Seasons Travel & Resort Atlanta,, Georgia

Oct 03 2008
Astar Travel Astar - what are you doing Tampa Florida report it and contact the newspaper Author: Kokkola, Other Travel Services: Astar Travel Tampa, Florida

Sep 01 2008
ASTAR TRAVEL PH CAll at 7AM 7th AUG2008to say i had won a free trip, i was asked for my visa card after much discussion i told them to give the trip to someone else, they then hung up on me as i would not give my visa number FLORIDA we will press it Author: CHRISTCHURCH, Other Employees: ASTAR TRAVEL FLORIDA, Florida

Aug 31 2008
Astar Travel - All Seasons Travel Ripoff This company debited our credit card in excess of the available funds which was not agreed upon and left us in debt Atlanta Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! It Is Not TOO LATE TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK Author: Empangeni, Africa Travel Agencies: Astar Travel - All Seasons Travel Atlanta, Florida

Aug 11 2008
ASTAR Travel I feldt reworded. I had won a great trip to a big country. The man on the phone got me complitly foold Tampa, Florida file your complain at http://www.800helpfla.com/complnt.html Author: ESL�V, Other Boat Cruises: ASTAR Travel Tampa, Florida, Florida

Jul 23 2008
ASTAR Travel ASTAR Travel (All Seasons Travel And Resorts) We Actually Went on the Holiday! 12421 N. Florida Ave. Suite C-220, Tampa Florida Florida Author: Sydney, Other Telemarketers: ASTAR Travel (All Seasons Travel And Resorts) 12421 N. Florida Ave. Suite C-220, Florida

Jul 09 2008
ASTAR Travel (All Seasons Travel And Resorts) We have been robbed by ASTAR TRAVEL Tampa, Florida Author: Olen, Other Travel Agents: ASTAR Travel (All Seasons Travel And Resorts) Tampa, Florida