Your Search | at@t
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jan 12 2016
Marteanus Jones AT&T office of the president - AT&T AT&T mobility AT&T's Corporate Office Headquarters HQ Marteanus Jones AT&T office of the president - AT&T AT&T mobility AT&T's Corporate Office Headquarters HQ is ridiculous on how he handles matters Dallas Texas Author: Framingham , Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Marteanus Jones AT&T office of the president - AT&T Dallas , Texas

Jan 09 2016
AT&T Deceptive and misleading practices Nationwide Author: Colton, California Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
QA Watches QA Watches M S Online Free Gift scam for AT & T customers BURBANK California Author: Tonawanda, New York Cellular Phone Companies: QA Watches BURBANK, California

Jan 07 2016
Cricket Wireless: 1976 W Slauson Ave #102, Los Angeles, CA 90047 Parent company is AT&T ( Arrogant, Thugs & Thieves ) Minerva Vargas 323-270-9825 Desceptive business Practice, Scambags Los Angeles CALIFORNIA Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless, AKA AIO1976 W Slauson Ave #102, Los Angeles, CA 90047 Los Angeles,

Jan 05 2016
Asurian AT&T mobile insurance Gave wrong information, then apologized, than gave us wrong information again. Waited over an hour on several occasions. Nashville, Tenn TNN Author: Portland, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Asurian Nashville, Tenn,

Jan 03 2016
AT & T ATT sales person said their on Demand service were as good as Comcast's on Demand service; I realized I was lied to immediately and canceled with ATT and had to pay reinstall fee with comcast. ATT said they would not charge me, ATT sent me a bill, I called and they said they would fix it, then ATT sent me to collections for their Bait and Switch; ATT Charged Me for Services I did not use; Lied to get me to sign up; Lied to me again that I would not be charged because the sales persn lied to me to get me to sign up; I canceled service as soon as I realized I was the victim of misrepresenatation by ATT Gorilla sales tactics Benicia Nationwide Author: Benicia, California Cable TV: AT & T Nationwide

Dec 31 2015
AT&T Modem scam Fort Worth Texas Author: Visalia, California Internet Service Providers: AT&T Nationwide

Dec 21 2015
At&t Direct tv  El Mote California Author: El Monte, California Internet Services: At&t El Mote, California

Dec 14 2015
AT&T AT&T Support Called My Phone This Morning Claiming To Be Verizon Wireless Nationwide
It's your phone hun Author: Annapolis, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Dec 12 2015
Asurion through AT&T Misleading ripoff Internet Author: San Francisco , California Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion through AT&T Internet

Dec 02 2015
AT&T THIEVES DALLAS Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Internet: AT&T Nationwide

Nov 29 2015
Convergent Outsourcing, Inc claim I owe $1,320.69 to AT&T Wireless, called AT&T never had acctin-stor e or archive Dept Renton Washington Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Convergent Outsourcing, Inc Renton, Washington

Nov 13 2015
Life Shield DirecTV/AT&T Extra hidden fees Nationwide Author: Beloit, Wisconsin Security Services: Life Shield Nationwide

Nov 09 2015
AT&T (AT&T U-verse; AT&T Directv) AT&T bureaucratic nightmare, is deceitful and cheats customers Dallas Texas Author: Dacula, Georgia Cable TV: AT&T Dallas, Texas

Nov 05 2015
Directv/AT&T accessed my account without permission Atlantan Ga Nationwide Author: Meansville, Georgia Cable TV: Directv/AT&T Nationwide

Nov 03 2015
AT & T MOBILITY or AT & T WIRELESS MAKES YOU PAY FOR SERVICE THAT HAS BEEN CANCELLED Nationwide Author: Waynesville, , Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: AT & T MOBILITY Nationwide

Oct 30 2015
AT&T Roadside assistance The last 3 times I've contacted AT&T roadside assistance they give different reasons of fake BS fees! This time & every other time I've used their service they gave a fake mileage from my address to the repair shop address (I'm using the WAZE app to find Scammed full of BS fees Dallas Texas Author: Okc, Oklahoma Auto Clubs: AT&T Roadside assistance Dallas, Texas

Oct 27 2015
AT&T My original bill with AT&T Company should be $163.00 per month for two years. This contract ends in five months, I have yet to get a bill for this amount. Nationwide Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Oct 22 2015
Pc Wonks At&t Uverse fake website not affiliated with and not At&t phone number to At&t customer support was 317-844-824-0307 I looked up At&t Uverse to find customer support for pc issue and called, ended up not At&t at all fremont California Author: indianapolis, Indiana Computer Service & Repair: Pc Wonks Internet

Oct 13 2015
AT&T Uverse Dishonest and Poor Customer Service Dallas Texas Author: South Lyon, Michigan Cable TV: AT&T Uverse Dallas, Texas

Oct 10 2015
EOSCCA AT&T uses bogus company for collections; victim of identity theft and another company filed with credit bureaus. Boston Massachusetts Author: Texas Internet Service Providers: EOSCCA Boston, Massachusetts

Oct 10 2015
John AT&T Roadside Assistance Nationwide Author: Texas Travel Services: John Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
AT&T U-Verse AT&T U-Verse Illegal Contract Scam And the Cheating Deceptive Sales Representative Nashville Tennessee Author: Florida Cable TV: AT&T U-Verse Internet

Sep 24 2015
Vesta AT&T, AT&T Falsified charges on a monthly basis, some rectified while others not credited! Nationwide Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Online banking: Vesta AT&T Nationwide

Sep 18 2015
AT&T Error in billing. Sent to collection. Dealing with this since Nov 2014 Nationwide Author: Dallas, Georgia Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide