Your Search | atlantic finance & trust
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Feb 27 2009
Atlantic Finance & Trust Sent a letter telling me I was one of DE-LOTTO NORTH AMERICAN SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY Toronto Ontario Author: Hilliard, Ohio Cross-Border Scams: Atlantic Finance & Trust Toronto, Ontario

Feb 21 2009
Atlantic Finance & Trust Thought this was to good to be true Toronto Ontario Canada Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Federal Government: Atlantic Finance & Trust Toronto, Ontario

Feb 20 2009
Atlantic Finance & Trust A deceptive tactic to clean up anyone's bank account once this check is deposited. The check looks real and issued by JPMorganChase Bank Toronto Ontario Author: Corona, California Questionable Activities: Atlantic Finance & Trust Toronto, Ontario

Feb 10 2009
Atlantic Finance & Trust Horrible get rich scam.Toronto Ontario Author: Santa Fe, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Atlantic Finance & Trust Toronto, Ontario
5, Report #420223

Feb 04 2009
Atlantic Finance & Trust Lotto rip off Tronto Ontario Author: Cut Off, Louisiana Door to Door Sales: Atlantic Finance & Trust Tronto, Ontario
6, Report #419117

Feb 02 2009

Jan 31 2009
Atlantic Finance & Trust We may be struggling but we're not stupid! Toronto Ontario Canada Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Telemarketers: Atlantic Finance & Trust Toronto, Ontario

Jan 30 2009
ATLANTIC FINANCE & TRUST--Brom Mcballack PHONY CHECK FROM PHONY LOTTO Toronto Ontario Nationwide Author: RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, California Banks: ATLANTIC FINANCE & TRUST--Brom Mcballack Nationwide

Jan 06 2009
Atlantic Finance & Trust Sent a check for $4875 to cover tax expenses for winning the DE-LOTTO NORTH AMERICAN SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY TORONTO Ontario Canada Author: Van Nuys, California Miscellaneous Companies: Atlantic Finance & Trust TORONTO, Ontario

Dec 31 2008
ATLANTIC FINANCE & TRUST International Claims Department Tried to get me to deposit a check they said I won from SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY ON SHOPPERS for an amount of $4875.00 Toronto Ontario Author: Mesquite, Texas Door to Door Sales: ATLANTIC FINANCE & TRUST International Claims Department Toronto, Ontario

Dec 30 2008
ATLANTIC FINANCE & TRUST I received a letter saying I had won a lottery I received a check for $4875. saying that I was to pay $2875. for taxes. ONTARIO Canada Author: Swanzey, New Hampshire Financial Services: ATLANTIC FINANCE & TRUST ONTARIO, Ontario

Dec 16 2008
Atlantic Finance & Trust slimey, fake, was nice up front then wa mean when caught didn't want to talk to us Montclair New Jersey Author: lincoln, Nebraska Casinos & Cardrooms: Atlantic Finance & Trust Montclair, New Jersey

Dec 13 2008
Atlantic Finance & Trust My Husband received a Letter and a check from A.A.& F.T it said to place the check in his account then call them and they will let him know what to do from there. I did some checking and found out this company has been scam people for years... Canada Ontario Author: Columbus, Ohio Financial Services: Atlantic Finance & Trust Toronto, Ontario