Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Specific results for:

bank account

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 22 2017
Direct TV We were out of town and finally just got back, my husband were looking at our bank account and direct tv charge us $442.37 without authorization.  Nationwide Question Author: Butler , Kentucky Attorney Generals: Direct TV Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
Statewide recovery group They called me on a local area code and said they will bring court papers to my house so I can go to court because I'm being sued for a loan I didn't pay back. So I borrow $100 to pay the same day and after that they've been taking $50 off of my bank account every Friday. They are scams Nationwide Author: Lake worth, Florida Attorney Generals: Statewide recovery group Nationwide

Mar 15 2017
Pirates cove transportation llc Stephanie and Alex hicock/ owner operators Shattered dreams, empty bank account,homeless family. Winchester Tennessee
Author: Mount croghan, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Pirates cove transportation llc Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
nutra life  took 79.99 out of my bank account without my permission, for a trial garcinia cambogia kissimmee, Florida 34743 Author: Jackson, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: nutra life Kissimmee , Florida

Mar 06 2017
Emporium Emporium Never Ships Pruduct But Charges Your Bank Account Los Angeles CA Response from Emporium Author: Houston, Texas Jewelers: Emporium Internet

Mar 05 2017
Netzero I paid Netzero by a debit card once and they stole my information and have taken money illegally out of my bank account. I never agreed to allow them to take any funds from my account.ero NetZero Internet Unfortumately--- Author: Silver Spring , Maryland Internet: NetZero Internet

Mar 05 2017
Media Gemm Taking money out of my bank account and I don't know what for Internet Author: Vandalia, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Media Gemm Internet

Mar 04 2017
PAYPAL HOLDS your money for DAYS after you try to transfer to BANK ACCOUNT San Jose California Author: Denver, Colorado Financial Services: PAYPAL Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
Creme La Miracle/Lumiere Derma skin care Charged Bank Account illegally Internet Suggestion--- Author: Delevan, New York Skin Care: Creme La Miracle/Lumiere Internet

Mar 04 2017
Advantage Loans First they charged my card of $3.95 and they were on the phone telling me You have a government loan of $4,500,it will be deposited in your bank account within 48 hours. Tonight they charged my card $59.95 Petersburg Internet
Author: Mesa, Arizona Loans: Advantage Loans Internet

Mar 04 2017
JPMorgan Chase Bank Chase bank, Sonja Hall, private client banker Closed my bank account amd used my bank statements as a way to manipulate me Spokane Valley,  Washington You omitted an integral part of the story Author: Spokane, Washington Banks: JPMorgan Chase Bank Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
www.aceloan.online John Carter - 78156 and the garnishment no is 15-80304-N129BN and he has got my employer information and my bank routing number and account number and he is saying that I owe 419.26 and that Chase Bank is to take out 750.00 and he is from Federal Collecti John Carter has got the information of where I work and also my bank account www.aceloan.online Internet Author: Forest Park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: www.aceloan.online Internet

Mar 02 2017
Biotrim Labs biotrimlabs.comTestoultra.com Online price of their product Testoultra is Rs.1450 ,but when I opted to buy it they deducted RS 10600 from my bank account. I cancelled the order and asked for refund but got no reply from them till now. Internet Author: Anantnag J&K, Weightloss Programs: Biotrim Labs Internet

Feb 28 2017
Secret Serums 41 Canal Street, Lewiston Maine 04240 Secret Serums is a major scam free trial charged bank account $170. Lewistion, Maine Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Skin Care: Secret Serum Internet

Feb 28 2017
Beauty Impressions I believed this was a ripped off, this company used Facebook to send you an advertising about the products that they said that belongs to Melania's Trump and how you can used as tryout and three days later you see it coming out of your bank account, they I believed it was a ripped off due to they went through my facebook and it was supposed to be a trying sample, which I have paid shipping and handling, three days after they collect over $180.00 dollars out of my account. Desoto Texas
Author: Desoto, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Beauty Impressions Desoto, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Ace lone online I got an email stating that back on January 28th 2016 they were granted by the courts to garnish my wages from my job and or federal tax returns because as they say I owe them 750 dollars and are even offering be a one time settle mentioned of 412 I never heard of this company or took a loan from them they have my employer's name my social security number my name my bank account and my bank routing number  Internet Update Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Loans: Ace lone online Internet

Feb 27 2017
SQUARE LINKED MY BANK ACCOUNT, THEN TOOK MY PAYMENT, THEN FROZE MY ACCOUNT AND HELD MY MONEY FOR 90 DAYS NOT SURE Internet Author: BANGOR, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: SQUARE Internet

Feb 27 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Reducer RBI ROSSSERUMKMI KRUGCREAMS This company 's sole business is to rip off and scam people the only thing they reduce is your bank account St George Utah Author: Kapaa, Hawaii Skin Care: Beauty Wrinkle Reducer St George , Utah

Feb 25 2017
LEGAL ORDER LAW OFFICE OF RORY W This company has never served me with any court documents and withdrawed 1,800 from my bank account and also took money from my daughters accounts that are minor's WESTLAKE VILLAGE California Author: Westminster, California Questionable Activities: LEGAL ORDER LAW OFFICE OF RORY W WESTLAKE VILLAGE , California

Feb 24 2017
Jaanu Skin Care and Julo Eye Creme JAANU Skin Care and JULO Eye Creme -- RIPOFF -- BEWARE!! Those 4.95 trials will drain your bank account of $174.50!! Santa Ana Nationwide Jaanu Ripoff Author: Lone Jack, Missouri Skin Care: Jaanu Skin Care Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Dish Network LLC. Dish charged my bank account with unauthorized charge....I'm not even a customer. New York City Utah Question & possible explanation--- Author: new York, New York Cable TV: Dish Network LLC. Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 23 2017
Comcast Xfinity Service disconnected even though I didn't owe any money.. To get my service re-connected, I was required to immediately make a payment and authorize an additional payment to be taken out of my bank account in 10 days Will not refund my money. Nationwide Author: Tamarac, Florida Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Health Club Systems Continues to debit your bank account long after you provide a written notice of cancellation Concord California Author: Concord, California Healthcare Centers: Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Concord, California

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
care@revitayouthcream Said cream could be brought for $4.97 shipping. Bank account was charged 89.90 and 94.00 in February Internet Author: Brooklyn, Maryland Eye Care: care@revitayouthcream Internet