BANK ACCOUNT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bank account
There may be more reports for "bank account"
For more results perform a general search for "bank account"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017

Oct 16 2017
SJC*VIBRASKINTOTAL tHEY TOOK $89.73 OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT. THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER OR WEB ADDRESS. Internet Author: Tecumseh, Oklahoma Skin Care: SJC*VIBRASKINTOTAL Internet

Oct 16 2017
Badge-buys.com Took money out of my bank account. I did not order anything. They will not answer phone. Internet Author: Glen Rose, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Badge-buys.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
Not Proof.. Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 15 2017
Netspend Debit Card My debit card was cancelled without any notification on 10/10/17. I called customer service. They stated that would send a new card out to me and that I would receive it in 3 business days. I still had not received it as of 10/15/17. I called customer service again. They told me that the replacement card was never ordered and they assured me that they had ordered one. I should receive it in 3 business days. I asked for a confirmation number or email and they refused. They have over $700 in my account that I can not access. I asked for the money to be transferred to a different bank account. They stated that they can only transfer money to another netspend account. I offered a different netspend card. They stated that this second card had a restriction on it and they were unable to transfer the money to that card. I asked them if they can issue me a check. They stated that it would take 10+ business days to determine if a refund check could be sent to me. They have don't nothing to help or rectify the issue by rushing a card to me. Austin Texas Author: ELLINGTON, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Debit Card Nationwide

Oct 14 2017
Nutra way They told me that if I paid only shipping and handeling, I w ould get my product. I was only charged $8 and now I am recieving a charge for $79. Which over drafted my bank account Internet
Author: Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Nutra way Internet

Oct 13 2017
Techprotect Bright star device protect I have had 750.00 removed from bank account since 2015 for 23.57 didn't realize till august of this year Alpharetta GA Author: Jonesvilly, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Techprotect , GA

Oct 13 2017
Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o FAKE ORDER SCAMMER FRAUDSTER FAKE EXPORT ORDER FAKE COMPANY FAKE CAR DEALER Brezice Nationwide SCAMMER Author: Berlin, California Auto Dealers: Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
pure CBD I ordered CBD for 5 dollars n they charged my bank account numerous amounts of 79.99 n 69.99 I called n called n no answer. Las Vegas Nevada Las Vegas Nevad Author: HONOLULU, Hawaii Banks: pure CBD Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Movie Houses Unkown Sean Patrick Kennedy Movie Houses Unkown is a fraud. Hollywood Florida KEVIN you were warned about Sean already Author: Highland, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unkown Hollywood , Florida

Oct 12 2017
Bipedd Endo oil It was for a free trial offer pay for shipping but the whole time it was creating your membership to be chrged a fee of $79.99 for the oil and a fee of $69.99 for the balm. It gives you a number to call to cancel in 10 days before they charge you bank account. I can not connect the number not working or can I cancel thru website. Internet Author: Leland, North Carolina Medical Supplies: Bipedd Internet

Oct 12 2017
Prime Consulting Consulting Prime Smart Analysis Consulting Job Offer as Supply Chain Management Consultant - Expanding in US London Nationwide
Thanks for sharing, it allowed me to confirm this job training and opportunity was a scam ! Author: Atlanta, Georgia Business Consultants: Prime Consulting Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
National Financial Svc LLC I have a $50.00 charge on my bank account and I did not use their services New York New York Author: Mountain Top, Pennsylvania Investment Brokers: National Financial Svc LLC New York, New York

Oct 10 2017
PayPal Delay and refusal to return funds Internet Not really Author: REDWOOD CITY, California Financial Services: PayPal Internet

Oct 08 2017
Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Bryan Davis is the online hacker with different names, phone numbers and IEP address and different locations too in different countries too online hackers tacoma, washington Nationwide Wells fargo was agreeing with ashley hawthorne that I was harassing her it was down right dirty what those felon employees did to me because they was starring at me because she was calling the police Author: Tacoma, Washington Civil Rights Violators: Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Nationwide

Oct 07 2017
Visalia Skin Care They charged my bank account with 89 .00 for a free trail with out my outorization Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Beauty Products: Visalia Skin Care Internet

Oct 07 2017
Woww fashion ELLY'S WORLD I placed an order for a steam flat iron for my hair on July 25th 2017. The money was taken out of my bank account, but still no product almost 3 months later. I would suggest for others not to order from Elly's World, also known as Wow Fashions! Don't know Internet Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Woww fashion Internet

Oct 05 2017
Cash advance Cash/loans advance They've made at least 20 attempts to call and offer loans, I spoke with a rep and they requested money down, bank account info and I told them I was reporting them for harassment Chicago Illinois Author: Mays Landing, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: Cash advance Chicago, Illinois

Oct 05 2017
fresh diet solution trace# 1401910 continue to charge my bank account for merchandise. Every 3 months a charge of $42.00 is credit to my account.  Internet Author: detroit, Michigan Weightloss Programs: fresh diet solution Internet

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 05 2017
Bill Scott Billscott808@gmail.com‭+1 (619) 816-1374‬ This guy messaged me to buy couch I’m selling online and I told him repeadidly I only take cash or credit. He wanted my bank account info and a pic of my credit card front and back Internet
Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Bill Scott Internet

Oct 04 2017
IC *Freeshipping.com IC *Freeshipping.com somehow gained access to my bank account and a credit card account and made charges of $12.97 Wethersfield Internet - CT FreeShipping.com Membership Author: Tracy, California Internet Fraud: IC *Freeshipping.com Internet

Oct 04 2017
GFW*3GLDSCR I am a senior; somehow I am now paying $39.90 a month for I don't know what. I tried to contact them via phone call but i couldn't understand them 7 i got the run around. i have no idea what this charge on my bank account is. DE DE Author: Pasadena, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: GFW*3GLDSCR Nationwide

Oct 03 2017
Leto Law Group Leto Law Group Consultants Scam claims to buy your time share in order to steal your bank account information sacramento and Cheyenne Nationwide Author: Los Gatos, California Brokerage Companies: Leto Law Group Nationwide

Oct 03 2017
NETSPEND.COM BOFI FEDERAL BANK INFORMATION EXTORTION AUSTIN Nationwide Another Mensa Member Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: NETSPEND.COM Nationwide