Your Search | bank account
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Oct 06 2015
Southwest Elite Services Blake Kelley, Cindy Smith, Miriam Chavez, Just a scam to get insurance leads, not a job! They ask for your bank account and ssn. Beware! scotsdale Arizona Author: Chicago, Illinois Work at Home Business: Southwest Elite Services scotsdale, Arizona

Oct 02 2015
New age cream buynewagecream Deceptive advertising. Will take money from your bank account Tempe, Arizona Internet Author: Cliffside Park, New Jersey TV Advertisements: New age cream Internet

Oct 02 2015
u* adam or jason asking for a loan of 2,000 dollars and then tells me to buy with my own money a 232.00 at a money gram at walmart store to send to american insurance group to get a release of 2,000 funds deposited to my bank account gave his number 1-210.888-8555 to call him back when i am able to send the insurance the 232.000 sounds like a scam he says he is not. san francisco California Author: north las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: u* san francisco, California

Sep 27 2015
CFK People Finder This site had on their main page an,opt out choice. I opted out still,I was charged which, caused my bank account to,overdraft. Sacramento,California Internet Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: CFK People Finder Internet

Sep 25 2015
Slimming Garcinia Slimming Cleanse I recently saw a ad on Facebook for a free trial bottle of slimming Garcinia and slimming cleanse all I had to pay was shipping and handling which was 4.95 cents I received the item like 10 to 14 days after didn't even get the chance to use the product. I was checking my bank account and found out that my account was billed $89.99 for the garcinia and $79.99 for the cleanse  Free Trial vs Free Sample Author: Brooklyn , New York Weightloss Programs: Slimming Garcinia

Sep 25 2015
Dermaluxe charged my bank account without my permission Internet Free Trial vs Free Sample Author: Monroe, Louisiana Eye Care: Dermaluxe Internet

Sep 21 2015
walmart inc. 702 8th St.Bentonville Arkansas 72716 Scott L. Hartman (director of operations), telephone#(646)751-7867 Fax(646)751-7909 i have done surveys online before for a walmart gift card so when i received this letter and check stating that i was selected to be one of their secret shoppers i went online and followed the instructions,i put the into my bank account in the amount of 1,895.65 dollars with the instructions to withdraw my part time job payment of 350.00 dollars,(which i never withdrew) i was then told to withdraw the balance of the check to make secret purchases,at walmart,the gap,pizza hut, as a consumer service evaluator!!! bentonville arkansas Your post... Author: chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: walmart inc. 702 8th St.Bentonville Arkansas 72716 Internet

Sep 18 2015
music at your doorstep South of the river music sent out bogus paychecks after closing the bank account. Bloomington Mn Author: Cokato , Minnesota Music: music at your doorstep Minnesota

Sep 17 2015
Danny Gordon Ace cash This individual has harassed me with 3 emails within 24 hours claiming that I owe $965.76 stating it was deposited into my bank account which is not true. He is threatening to seize my bank account Internet Author: Elkins park, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Danny Gordon Internet

Sep 16 2015

Sep 15 2015
First Class Whitening Withdrew money from my bank account without my knowlesge or approval. Nationwide Author: San Francisco , California Dental Services: First Class Whitening Nationwide

Sep 14 2015
Directv Processed a payment to my Bank Account without authorizaton. They did not have permission to store my CC info . Denver Nationwide Company policy vs your policy... Author: Northglenn, Colorado Satellite Companies: Directv Internet

Sep 13 2015
07:08 PM not known stole $39.00 from my bank account at fort knox federal credit union; without my authorization or knowledge; nationwide Internet Author: LeRoy, Minnesota Consumer Services: Internet

Sep 10 2015
Royal Garcinia cambogia Raspberry keton Health PI Overcharged on products and no price was listed. Bank account now overdrawn because of their mistake San Diego California Author: New Castle , Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Royal Garcinia cambogia San Diego , California

Sep 10 2015
DMA FINANCIAL AKA VIP CASH AKAAdditional Business Names / Possibly Related Entities: DMA Financial Incorporated DMA Services Inc. The Loan Center VIP Cash Said I was approved for loan then wanted in my bank account! Henderson Nevada Author: Iron River, Michigan Cash Services: DMA FINANCIAL AKA VIP CASH AKAAdditional Business Names / Possibly Related Entities: DMA Financial Incorporated DMA Services Inc. The Loan Center VIP Cash Henderson, Nevada

Sep 10 2015
Adorna I was asked to try a free trial for 3 dollars. Then I checked my bank account and was charged 89 dollars. It was used a Debit. I want that 89 dollars back. I didn't authorize them to take that out of my account. Internet Author: Pinckney, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Adorna Internet

Sep 08 2015
Nutra Jump Misleading, keep taking payments from my bank account Nationwide Author: Boundary Bend, Alabama Dead Beat Customers: Nutra Jump Nationwide

Sep 08 2015
Premier credit of northerners america Empty your bank account! Indianapolis Indiana Not a deadbeat but thanks for the judgement. Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Collection Agencies: Premier credit of northerners america

Sep 06 2015
North Atlanta Magazine Fraudulant Bank Account usage after magazine account was closed Cummings Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Questionable Activities: North Atlanta Magazine Nationwide

Sep 05 2015
SavingsMakesMoney Removed money out of my bank account without permission. Internet Author: Roswell, New Mexico $$ REWARDS Offered: SavingsMakesMoney Internet

Sep 04 2015
Lunate Skin Scam said free trail offer for just shipping costs , have charge me for 2 months worth of products I did not order. I am talking about almost$400.00 charged to my bank account. Called them and they were very rude had to cancel my AtM card to make sure no other charges are made by them bank is investigating now Internet Author: Brooksville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Lunate Skin Internet

Sep 04 2015
Platinum Benefit Group Private Voice Collection Theft from bank account / Fraudulent representation / credit card fraud / phone scam Clearwater Florida Author: St. Louis, Missouri Credit Card Processing Companies: Platinum Benefit Group Clearwater, Florida

Sep 03 2015
Logic Skin Care stole money from my bank account, will not refund all SanAnna Internet Author: Asheboro, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Logic Skin Care Internet

Sep 03 2015
Saving Makes Money I recently checked my bank account and noticed $87.00 missing from my account, taken out by Saving Makes Money. Internet
Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Banks: Saving Makes Money Internet

Sep 01 2015
Love, Beal, & Nixon, P.C. they garnished my daughter's bank account. tried to explain to them that my name is on the account for emergency purposes only. I am currently un-employed and cannot pay this amount (3,064.65) in one lump sum. Asked for a settlement and they still wanted 2,634.55 in one lump sum, asked for monthly payments and denied. Oklahoma city Oklahoma Suggestion on adding names to account... Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Collection Agencies: Love, Beal, & Nixon, P.C. Oklahoma city, Oklahoma