BANK ACCOUNT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bank account
There may be more reports for "bank account"
For more results perform a general search for "bank account"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
RCP Sevices Found fraudulent electronic check withdrawn from my bank account by RCP. This Company is not known to me, I never made or authorized a check for the amount ($ 395) Unknown Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: RCP Sevices Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide No not wrong Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
ihonre peter Fidelity Bank Account number: (((REDACTED))) Phone number: xx476, his moniker online is Step dad, especially on telegram He scammed me of over #150,000 sent to him to purchase bitcoin Internet Author: ogun state, Online Trading: ihonre peter Internet

Apr 22 2017
api recovery solutions taking money out of my bank account Nationwide Author: providence, Rhode Island Financial Services: api recovery solutions Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Excede. Wildblue, Viasat Company makes promises they can not deliver..and when you try and cancel rude and try to take money from your bank account. Carlsbad California Author: Gold Hill, Oregon Internet Service Providers: Excede. Wildblue, Viasat Carlsbad, California

Apr 17 2017
Renuskin Fit*Trial Products I ordered a trial product for $4.95 and my bank account was immediately hit with 2 charges, one for 84.95 and one for 94.00. Additionally, it appears I was automatically enrolled in a program and these charges would be charged to my account automatically monthly. I immediately canceled my debit card and will have to try to have the bank put the money back in my account. Nationwide Author: Bulan, Kentucky Skin Care: Renuskin Nationwide

Apr 16 2017
RCP SERVICES $395 snatched from Union Bank Account by RCP electronic robbers Internet Author: LA JOLLA, California Banks: RCP SERVICES internet

Apr 15 2017
Rejuvenum Zanu This company twice took money from my bank account for a product they did not send&when i. Call. Customer sevice. Gia, john&dave hangup Petersburg Florida Author: Whiteswan, Washington Credit & Debt Services: Rejuvenum Nationwide

Apr 15 2017
Vivint Inc Vivint.SmartHomeVivint APX harrassing phone calls, theft from bank account, Provo Utah Author: Odenton, Maryland Security Services: Vivint Inc Provo, Utah

Apr 14 2017
International Pharmacy Fraudulent Shipping Charges, Non-Applied Discounts and Bank Account Theft Internet
Author: Amherst, New York Medical Supplies: International Pharmacy Internet

Apr 14 2017
Neuro Xr Capstone Capital LLC Unauthorized charge to my bank account and stole my money Jackson, Wyoming Internet
Author: Southaven, Mississippi Supplemental Health Programs: Neuro Xr Internet

Apr 13 2017
Revitalize and Renew serum Total scam with trial dates and info given to me upon ordering.. Long story short i was unable to get refunded for the 2 products and my bank account has been screwed due to these chargeses... California Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Revitalize and Renew serum

Apr 13 2017
TECHNICION SUPPORT hey said they were going to reimburse me the $150.00 I paid them but i nreeded to log on my comp[uter to my bank account in order for them to reimburse me ITS A SCAM DON'T GIVE THIS COMPANY MONEY Internet Author: WILMINGTON, Delaware Internet Fraud: TTechnicion Support Internet

Apr 13 2017
number strategy number wizar took money from my bank account on the 14/04/17 amount of $49.80 and i request a full refund austrailia Nationwide Author: manaia, Other Credit Card Fraud: number strategy Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
Community choice financial Attempted to hack into my bank account John Williams Internet Author: Spring, Texas Cash Services: Community choice financial internet

Mediagemm.com Robbed me of 39.99 in my bank account unauthorized Internet
Author: Bethlehem , Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Mediagemm.com Internet

Apr 12 2017
bella serata charged my bank account without notification of cancalation Internet Author: Hutchinson, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: bella serata Internet

Apr 12 2017
HeavyHammer REVIEW: Heavy Hammer New Media Solutions has thousands of clients and millions of users, each of which can feel safe and confident with the security of their data. Heavy Hammer uses several stages of fitlers and firewalls to protect the integrity of the data that is either posted or exchanged on any of our online platforms. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. HeavyHammer pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with HeavyHammer, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Not a BAD Company Author: Seattle, Washington Internet Services: Hudbox.com - Managed By Heavy Hammer Annapolis, Maryland

Apr 12 2017
Legal Tax Defense Patrick They took 395.00 dollars to help me with my tax and couldnt help and now they refuse to put my money back in my bank account sandiego Nationwide california Author: Cambridge, Massachusetts Liars: Legal Tax Defense Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
greenpages interactive Catherine Fryfer Poor excuse for a web development company! took me for nearly $4500.00 and never produced a website better than a child could produce! Don't let them into your bank account, it's difficult to get them out of it!!!! Total waste of money!!! Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Rossville, Georgia Websites: greenpages interactive Chattanooga,, Tennessee

Mar 27 2017
Talus Payments Future Payment Technologies Crescent Processing Company Talus Payments Deceptive / Unfair Trade Practices - Continue to drain money from my bank account Dallas Texas Problem Looks to be getting resolved Author: Rowlett, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Talus Payments Dallas, Texas

Mar 22 2017
Direct TV We were out of town and finally just got back, my husband were looking at our bank account and direct tv charge us $442.37 without authorization.  Nationwide Question Author: Butler , Kentucky Attorney Generals: Direct TV Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
Statewide recovery group They called me on a local area code and said they will bring court papers to my house so I can go to court because I'm being sued for a loan I didn't pay back. So I borrow $100 to pay the same day and after that they've been taking $50 off of my bank account every Friday. They are scams Nationwide Author: Lake worth, Florida Attorney Generals: Statewide recovery group Nationwide

Mar 15 2017
Pirates cove transportation llc Stephanie and Alex hicock/ owner operators Shattered dreams, empty bank account,homeless family. Winchester Tennessee
Author: Mount croghan, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Pirates cove transportation llc Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
nutra life  took 79.99 out of my bank account without my permission, for a trial garcinia cambogia kissimmee, Florida 34743 Author: Jackson, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: nutra life Kissimmee , Florida