BANK ACCOUNT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bank account
There may be more reports for "bank account"
For more results perform a general search for "bank account"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
Derma Genetix Derma Genetix advertised the product but never mentioned the prices of the skin cream antiwrinkle and the eye cream, I was surprised when I was charged on my bank account but never been sent a receipt of the purchase via email so it caused an overdraft on my account, which is a bad business practice, second the products are just 15 ml in quantities , prices too excessive as compared to other brands, $ 73.85 and $94.77. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Derma Genetix Internet

Jun 22 2017
LMFX FOREX BROKERE It's for me a pure scam they never pay me , never give me my money back waiting for so long never have my money on my bank account but i did the witdraw like long time ago. I m sure they scam me , and i just want to let traders dont have same issue like i had. Internet
Author: montreal, Texas Brokerage Companies On-line: LMFX FOREX BROKERE Internet

Jun 21 2017
JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Mike-(Finance Manager)Roland-(Finance Manager)Tom-(Regional Manager) Unauthorized charges to my debit card that over drafted my bank account and they will not refund the money back. Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Cash Advance USA My bank account went into the negative $700 after I sent the $700 back to them which supposedly went to the credit department. Chicago Illinois
Author: San jose, California Bait-and-Switch: Cash Advance USA Chicago , Illinois

Sling TV Stole money from my bank account Internet
Author: Mount Gilead, Ohio Internet Fraud: Sling TV Internet

Jun 21 2017
ReVitalize ,Core Skin Care, Core Skin Care, Revitalize, The only thing that this product revitalizes in their own bank account. Don't waste your money! Internet Author: Zeeland, Michigan Skin Care: ReVitalize (Core Skin Care) Internet

Jun 21 2017
Vlamo Vlamorous; AquaVO; Bank Account says BeautifulHer Offered a product for $5.95, I was charged $3.95 on June 5, $5.95 on June 6; and also on June 6 and June 7 $.99 each day for another product. I received them and Now on June 20 am being charged $105.79. Nationwide Author: Anderson, South Carolina Skin Care: Vlamo Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Envisage skin international I went from a Facebook article on how to get a free sample from a vendor that Shark Tank was involved with! My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! Internet
Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Envisage skin international Internet

Jun 15 2017
US Government Grants You phone number has been chosen for a grant from the US goverment. I just need your SSN or bank account number. Rude. 235-478-9568 Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: us Government Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Parisian Glow tried to charge my bank account $89.95 for this product prior to the 14-day trial period. They never indicated that it was a 14 day trial. Internet  Author: Longwood, Florida Computer Mail Order: Parisian Glow Internet

Jun 15 2017
UPGardinia The Purity Cleanse TeamExpertNutra The only weight loss is to your bank account! Los Angeles California Author: Beresford, South Dakota Weightloss Programs: UPGardinia Los Angeles, California

Jun 13 2017
Cash Advance USA Constant Calling Stating I've been selected and Approved for a loan Up to 10,000, The guy Name is Mark Smith with a Strong Arabic Accent, stating he needs my Social, Bank Account Info, etc. Illinois Author: Richton Park, Illinois Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
UpGarcinia Screwed my bank account up Los Angeles California Author: Marrero, Louisiana Adult Care Facilities: UpGarcinia Los Angeles , California

Jun 11 2017
Skinfresh md Skinfresh md took money out of bank AFTER I already closed account with them. They stole from my bank account! They even admitted it being their mistake! St Petersburg Florida Author: West Bend, Wisconsin Skin Care: Skinfresh md St Petersburg , Florida

Jun 10 2017
Westlake Financial services I have an account with Westlake, but they accessed my son's bank account and withdrew money Los Angeles California Westlake Financial Customer Experience Author: Hope Mills, North Carolina Banks: Westlake Financial services Los Angeles, California

Jun 09 2017
blue lives matter gear I ordered a Confederate Flag which was free, had to pay shipping & handling. This charge was $2.99, after receiving my item they made a withdraw of $19.97 from my bank account under the name of: Blue Lives Matter Gear. The only way to contact them is this phone number: 1-936-224-7000. This # goes to a recording of not during business hours. It also says that they have 24/7 support and to leave your message and they will get back to you. Which I have called and left phone # and question on answering machine. I have 3 times on 6-2-17, 4 times on 6-5-17, and 4times on 6-6-17 and still no call back. ? TX Author: RANCHO CORDOVA, California Mail Order Services: blue lives matter gear

Jun 09 2017
Nouveau Restor Products I purchased a free trial size bottle of nouveau cream and eye serum all I had to pay was S&H. 5 days after I received this product my bank account was charged for 174.91 total. Lake Tahoe, NV Internet Author: Pontotoc, Mississippi Skin Care: Nouveau Restor Products Internet

Jun 07 2017
Strong Hawk, Inc AMR RESEARCH INC. I was contacted by Bob Hart several times explaining the mystery shopper program. I was sent a check for $2600 and told deposit the check in my bank account. Once the money cleared then I was to go to the post office and purchase 3 money order for 520 dollars and keep $300 for my compensation. The check is a fake as verified by my banking and was cost taken for evidence. New Orleans Louisiana Secret Shopper Scam Author: Hammond, Indiana Bad Check Writers: Strong Hawk, Inc Internet

Jun 06 2017
Blue Lives Matter Gear Withdrawn $19.97 out of my Bank Account after ordering Confederate Flag N/A Internet N/A Author: Coaldale, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Blue Lives Matter Gear Internet

Jun 06 2017
Movistar - Spain previously Telefonica Stole 850 eu from my bank account Madrid h*o - Sabinilla - branch I visited Nationwide - Spain Author: London, Telephone Companies: Movistar - Spain Nationwide

Jun 06 2017
Core Skin Care Twinkletrim and TrySparkleslim Lo charged my bank account before I received Free Trial Offer for $89.96 And $89.97. I sent email to core skin customer service to cancel any account my name and refund don't know can't find them don't know Internet Author: Columbus, Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: Core Skin Care Internet

Jun 06 2017
Diet Supplements- SEC CBD Oil. I ordered and paid for a trial bottle of CBD Oil. I recieved the order within a week. $5.95 was charged to my Bank Card. I didn't authorize any more product. I then two weeks later saw a charge for $79.95 on our Bank Account Information. It said the charge came from Las Vegas Nevada Author: Lufkin, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Diet Supplements- SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 05 2017
Alpha Prime Elite I order a free trial version for 4.95 each shipping and handling the company alpha prime elite charged my debit card twice one for $89.99 and anther charge for $89.95 I called the customer service number that was listed told them all the information about my account and that I did not authorize the $89.99 or a $89.95 charge my bank account . Unknown Internet
Author: Rockford, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Jun 01 2017
GE Capital Finance Mcimetro access transmission servicesdavid cooper 1 of 1,362 Expand all Print all In new window Loan Requested Approval Inbox x GE-CAPITAL 12:07 PM (1 hour ago) to me Hello, Congratulation!! Your Loan Application has been successfully approved for $5000 By Our Company GE Capital Finance. To get this Loan, You do not pay any Upfront Payment. Fund would be credited into 45 minutes and your loan Approval ID, GE-10480 Total Loan Approval: $5000 Loan Amount: $5000 Monthly Payment: 165.00 Loan Term: 36 Months Your First Payment of 165.00 will be debited on May 2017 Once the Loan proceeds are available in your Bank Account, You can also begin making manual loan payments. There is no fee or penalty for making early payment on your loan, and you may make payment at any time. Complete Your Verification Part for Fund is going to Right hand and you are correct person to get this loan. Your loan Manager is available on Direct Line Number 1707-225-0918 Napa California Author: ST. Helens, Oregon Loans: GE Capital Finance Internet

Jun 01 2017
Visalia Skin Care Deducted $89.95 from my Bank Account Internet Author: Kissimmee, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Visalia Skin Care Internet