Your Search | barclay career school
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Mar 06 2015
Barclay Career School I went to the program and took out loans to attend before I knew that the school was closing and and was not recognized as an accredited organization. I am stuck with still trying to figure out how to pay back loan to the Department of Education. Washington DC Author: Baltimore, Maryland Education & Learning Centers: Barclay Career School Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

May 01 2014
Barclay Career School Went to school and it was closed, never received any information other than how to pay my student loan Washington DC Author: Oxon Hill , Maryland Nurses: Barclay Career School Washington, Dist of Columbia

May 15 2013
Barclay Career School Took a 9 month paralegal course and never received my certificate in 1989. I have defaulted on my student loan several times and it is presently being deferred due to financial hardship. Washington, DC Are you insane?? Author: Lanham, Maryland Adult Career & Continuing Education: Barclay Career School Washington, Dist of Columbia

Mar 08 2013
Barclay Career School Ripped Me Off! New York, New York Author: Montrose, Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Barclay Career School New York, New York

Jan 10 2013
Barclay Career School Offered Student Loans and then shut down. Jacksonville, Florida displaced by barclay career school Author: Jacksonville, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Barclay Career School Jacksonville, Florida

Mar 07 2012
Barclay Career School none known stole money they were not entitled to Los Angeles, California Author: Renton, Washington Colleges and Universities: Barclay Career School Los Angeles, California