BB & T Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: bb & t
There may be more reports for "bb & t"
For more results perform a general search for "bb & t"
Showing 1-25 of 379 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "bb & t"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 02 2017
BB@T BB@T TOOK OVER 500.00 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT I RECEIVE DISABILITY I AM A SINGLE PARENT WHEN I WOULD CALL BB@T IT WAS ALWAYS OVERDRAFT FEES I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THEY CAN JUST TAKE MY MONEY AND TELL ME IT IS FEES THEY LET A COMPANY KEEP TRYING TO PUT CHECKS THROUGH SO THEY CHARGED ME 76.00 OVER 8 TIMES HOW DO THEY KEEP DOING THAT THEY TOOK MY SSI CHECK ON AUG.1ST 2017 BB@T IS JUST STEALING MY MONEY NOW I CANNOT PAY MY BILLS PAY FOR MY MEDICATION INSURANCE I AM TIRED OF TALKING I WANT MY MONEY BACK HOBGOOD Nationwide Author: hobgood, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: BB@T Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
U travel guide They created a fraudulent check and cashed it in my BBT account for $399. Stole my routing # acct# and address and created a fake draft Nationwide Same here, at BB&T in Chesapeake Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Bad Check Writers: U travel guide Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
BB&T overdraft fees for pending charges that have already reflected in my balance Nationwide Why? Because You Don't Have The Money! Author: Duluth, Georgia Banks: BB&T Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
BB&T Fraudulent Bank Nationwide Question Author: King George, Virginia Banks: BB&T Nationwide

Nov 11 2016
BB&T Branch Banking & Trust Force Placed Homeowners Insurance Scam - Class Action Lawsuit Filed Wilmington, North Carolina Nationwide Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Banks: BB&T Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
BB&T Bank Branch Keep your money safe, stay away from BB&T houston Texas
Author: sugar land, Texas Banks: BB&T Bank Branch houston, Texas

7, Report #1272017

Jul 18 2016
BB&T Susquhanna Bank bank will NOT give us our money Fleetwood Pennsylvania Author: Fleetwood, Pennsylvania Banks: BB&T Fleetwood, Pennsylvania

May 04 2016
BB&T Credit Reporting Internet Author: Crisfield, Maryland Banks: BB&T Internet

Apr 20 2016
BB&T bank bad financial advice from bank Internet Go to another lender, not a big box bank Author: plymouth, North Carolina Banks: BB&T bank Internet

Mar 24 2016
BB &T OVERDRAFT RIP OFF-ILLEGAL PRACTICES Atlanta Internet And the side kick appears Author: Georgia Consumer Services: BB &T Internet

Feb 22 2016
BB&T force debit Shelby Nationwide What are you leaving out... Author: Shelby, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: BB&T Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
BB&T Mortgage BB&T Bank Scamming vulnerable senior citizens Florence South Carolina Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Mortgage Companies: BB&T Mortgage Florence, South Carolina

Aug 13 2015
BB&T loss mitigation dept. Racking up fees while sending me modification applications over and over and over again. Greenville South Carolina Author: New Lexington, Ohio Banks: BB&T Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 06 2015
BB&T Bank Stole My Money Independence Nationwide Mine and Theirs Author: Independence, Kentucky Banks: BB&T Bank Nationwide

Aug 04 2015
BB&T Fraudulent Practices Dallas Texas The ONLY way Author: Dallas, Texas Banks: BB&T Dallas, Texas

Jun 07 2015
ferrandino and son SNAKE florida New York SNAKES Author: North Port, Florida Consumer Services: ferrandino and son New York

Apr 08 2015
bb&t overdraft ripoff Nationwide Why Don't You Wake Up Unless Your Just Well 'Stupid' Author: North Carolina Banks: bb&t Nationwide

Mar 14 2015
BB&T BUSINESS CREDIT CARD BB&T Bank Unathorized Charges Miami Nationwide Still on you, not the bank... Author: Arlington, Virginia Credit Card Processing Companies: BB&T BUSINESS CREDIT CARD Nationwide

19, Report #1205625

Jan 30 2015
BB &T Mindy Jaffe, branch manager I have been trying to get two different refunds credited back to my account now since August. I purchased and returned an item from Amazon in August , I returned it, I got the confirmation email from Amazon stating the funds were credited back to my account. I waited for it to show up on my bank account. I'm still waiting. Second, I purchased a groupon for 35 dollars from a company that would not return my call to make an appointment so I cancelked it with groupon immediately within the three day grace period. Again, I got the confirmation email stating that my debit card was credited the money back. Yet again, I waited 2 weeks like the refund stated it might take to show up on your account , again nothing. My husband goes to the bank to ask mindy Jaffee about the transactions. She just said it might take a while and she would issue a check because that's how they do things. She closed the checking account because she said I had too many issues with their bank. And the only way to get the money back is by check when it shows up. II contacted bb and t's customer service email because you can't never get a hold of mrs.jaffee unless she wants you too. She finally called my home number left a message stating she is looking into it. It wasn't 15 minutes later she emails me stating there is no credits ever received. I don't think Amazon and grouping go around ripping of people like be and t. I have the proof showing the refunds in detail but yet that's not good enough even when it state the account and debut info on it. Louisville Kentucky
Author: Prospect, Kentucky Banks: BB &T Louisville, Kentucky

20, Report #1204000

Jan 24 2015
ferrandino and son Owner of Stephens .The co called me to do work at a hancock fabrics they sent work order ,did the work ,6/21/14 on 11/8/14 they wanted me to do J.C.Pennys ask about the payment on first job. Was told they would check in to it. did the 2nd job. still have not been pd. all paper work has been sent three times W9/ liability ins/ work agreement. still have no payment on either one, Ive been told all paperwork had been processed, told they did not have paperwork, need to send paperwork, check is in the process of being sent july,august,sept,nov, dec, jan.I do work for 43 other co and this is not a proffesional way to do buisness Farmingdale New York This complaint is false. Author: Gray, Georgia Builders & Contractors: ferrandino and son Farmingdale, New York

Jan 08 2015
select portfolio servicing, Inc. starting class action law suit against Select Portfolio... Please end me your info. to be part of it. Salt Lake City, Utah
Please add me to this lawsuit!! Author: evansville, Indiana Landlords: select portfolio servicing, Inc. Salt Lake City, Utah

22, Report #1194682

Dec 11 2014
BB&T Branch and Banking Trust I have been ripped-off by conspiracy hate group Norfolk Virginia When you were in Law School Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Civil Rights Violators: BB&T internet

23, Report #1191336

Nov 25 2014
BB&T Phone24 Charge Nationwide Author: Gastonia, North Carolina Banks: BB&T Nationwide

24, Report #1190449

Nov 21 2014
BB & T Switching transactions around to justify charging multiple overdraft fees Nationwide Okay Author: Hudgins, Virginia Banks: BB & T Nationwide

Nov 16 2014
branch banking trust company BB&T DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES & BAD SERVICE Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: , Florida Banks: branch banking trust company Winston-Salem, North Carolina