Your Search | bb & t
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Oct 06 2015
BB&T Mortgage BB&T Bank Scamming vulnerable senior citizens Florence South Carolina Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Mortgage Companies: BB&T Mortgage Florence, South Carolina

Aug 13 2015
BB&T loss mitigation dept. Racking up fees while sending me modification applications over and over and over again. Greenville South Carolina Author: New Lexington, Ohio Banks: BB&T Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 06 2015
BB&T Bank Stole My Money Independence Nationwide Mine and Theirs Author: Independence, Kentucky Banks: BB&T Bank Nationwide

Aug 04 2015
BB&T Fraudulent Practices Dallas Texas The ONLY way Author: Dallas, Texas Banks: BB&T Dallas, Texas

Apr 08 2015
bb&t overdraft ripoff Nationwide Poor Baby Author: North Carolina Banks: bb&t Nationwide

Mar 14 2015
BB&T BUSINESS CREDIT CARD BB&T Bank Unathorized Charges Miami Nationwide Still on you, not the bank... Author: Arlington, Virginia Credit Card Processing Companies: BB&T BUSINESS CREDIT CARD Nationwide
7, Report #1205625

Jan 30 2015
BB &T Mindy Jaffe, branch manager I have been trying to get two different refunds credited back to my account now since August. I purchased and returned an item from Amazon in August , I returned it, I got the confirmation email from Amazon stating the funds were credited back to my account. I waited for it to show up on my bank account. I'm still waiting. Second, I purchased a groupon for 35 dollars from a company that would not return my call to make an appointment so I cancelked it with groupon immediately within the three day grace period. Again, I got the confirmation email stating that my debit card was credited the money back. Yet again, I waited 2 weeks like the refund stated it might take to show up on your account , again nothing. My husband goes to the bank to ask mindy Jaffee about the transactions. She just said it might take a while and she would issue a check because that's how they do things. She closed the checking account because she said I had too many issues with their bank. And the only way to get the money back is by check when it shows up. II contacted bb and t's customer service email because you can't never get a hold of mrs.jaffee unless she wants you too. She finally called my home number left a message stating she is looking into it. It wasn't 15 minutes later she emails me stating there is no credits ever received. I don't think Amazon and grouping go around ripping of people like be and t. I have the proof showing the refunds in detail but yet that's not good enough even when it state the account and debut info on it. Louisville Kentucky
Author: Prospect, Kentucky Banks: BB &T Louisville, Kentucky
8, Report #1204000

Jan 24 2015
ferrandino and son Owner of Stephens .The co called me to do work at a hancock fabrics they sent work order ,did the work ,6/21/14 on 11/8/14 they wanted me to do J.C.Pennys ask about the payment on first job. Was told they would check in to it. did the 2nd job. still have not been pd. all paper work has been sent three times W9/ liability ins/ work agreement. still have no payment on either one, Ive been told all paperwork had been processed, told they did not have paperwork, need to send paperwork, check is in the process of being sent july,august,sept,nov, dec, jan.I do work for 43 other co and this is not a proffesional way to do buisness Farmingdale New York This complaint is false. Author: Gray, Georgia Builders & Contractors: ferrandino and son Farmingdale, New York
9, Report #1194682

Dec 11 2014
BB&T Branch and Banking Trust I have been ripped-off by conspiracy hate group Norfolk Virginia When you were in Law School Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Civil Rights Violators: BB&T internet
10, Report #1191336

Nov 25 2014
BB&T Phone24 Charge Nationwide Author: Gastonia, North Carolina Banks: BB&T Nationwide
11, Report #1190449

Nov 21 2014
BB & T Switching transactions around to justify charging multiple overdraft fees Nationwide Okay Author: Hudgins, Virginia Banks: BB & T Nationwide

Nov 16 2014
branch banking trust company BB&T DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES & BAD SERVICE Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: , Florida Banks: branch banking trust company Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Oct 29 2014
BB&T Branch Banking and Trust Lost a $100 deposit, then had the GALL to charge me $144 in OD fees on THEIR error! Winston Salem NC Nationwide Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Banks: BB&T Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
BB&T Bank Charging overdraft fees when you have money in your account Byron & Roberta Georgia Two things... Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Banks: BB&T Bank Georgia

Sep 30 2014
Bb&t bank Fraudulent overdraft fees with money in account to cover charges Milledgeville Georgia
Thanks for your help. Author: Milledgeville, Georgia Customer: Bb&t bank Milledgeville , Georgia

Sep 18 2014
BB&T Worst Banking Experience Winston Salem Nationwide Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Banks: BB&T Nationwide

Mar 14 2014
Branch Bank & Trust BB&T Scam Bait & Switch Winston Salem North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Banks: Branch Bank & Trust Winston Salem, North Carolina

Mar 05 2014
bb&t bank overdraft rip off Internet comment Author: martinsburg, West Virginia Financial Services: bb&t bank Internet

Feb 08 2014
BB&T Bank BB&T Bank Charged Me In Excess Of $250 In Overdraft Fees That Was A Bank Error To Begin With Pompano Beach Florida
Gizmo, Author: pompano beach, Florida Banks: BB&T Bank Select State/Province
20, Report #1120954

Feb 04 2014
BB&T Misappropriation of Payments Greenville South Carolina This is a serious violation Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Mortgage Companies: BB&T Greenville, South Carolina

Dec 20 2013
BB&T Branch Banking and Trust Overdraft scam Apex North Carolina Exercise Restraint Author: Cary, North Carolina Banks: BB&T Apex, North Carolina

Dec 10 2013
BB&T Branch Banking and Trust Crooked Banking NC Author: , Maryland Banks: BB&T Select State/Province

Nov 01 2013
branch banking and trust BB&T WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY conway South Carolina You are a genius Author: conway, South Carolina Banks: branch banking and trust conway, South Carolina

Oct 24 2013
Affion Group and BB&T Debits bank account without permission Nashville Tennessee Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Banks: Affion Group Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 17 2013
BB&T They have not paid me my late husband's benefits. He died Jume 11,2012. I have filed a lawsuit against them. Houston Texas Typical... Author: Bellaire, Texas Banks: BB&T Houston, Texas