stuck

You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Apr 14 2014
Beach Ready LLC Won't stop charging my credit card every month! I never signed up for this product Silver Springs Nevada Author: Richardson , Texas Celebrities: Beach Ready LLC Internet

Mar 26 2014
Beach Ready,LLC & or Healthy Point success@myhealthypoint.com I ordered Green Coffee and Colo Thin Health Supplement on a trial basis for just the price of shipping. I received the order and realized there was not contact information to cancel the auto delivery. They are charging me for their product which I do not want because it does not work. Please help me to find out who is behind this scam and to cancel my charges for their product. Silver Springs Nevada Author: Tulelake, California Weightloss Programs: Beach Ready,LLC & or Healthy Point Silver Springs, Nevada

Feb 20 2014
beach ready llc kep charging my credit card, can't get a hold of them they need to stop silver springs Nevada Author: spencerport, New York Beauty Salons: beach ready llc silver springs , Nevada

Feb 20 2014
Levella, aka Beach Ready, LLC., Clear Skin, LLC., Infinite Youth, LLC. Levella skin care, anti aging Salt Lake City Utah Author: Milton, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Levella Salt Lake City, Utah

Jan 20 2014
Beach Ready LLC continue to send product when all I wanted was to try the free advertised one Silver Springs NV 894279 Author: Binghamton, New York Credit Card Fraud: Beach Ready LLC Select State/Province

Jan 03 2014
Beach Ready LLC SplendyR1Levela Received a trial offer and would like to canel. I cannot find anyway to connect them. Longmont Colorado Author: Longmont, Colorado Misc. Health Specialists: Beach Ready LLC Longmont, Colorado

Dec 17 2013
Beach Ready LLC PO Box 3540 Silver Springs, Nevada 89429 I ordered the Splendyr Mask. Did not agree with my sking type so I started trying to get ahold of the company to make sure that they did not send me anything more. I have dialed the contact # 317- 786-5349, Dolores Kearns. She also ordered the Splendyr Mineral Mask but Beach Reay is using her # as a contact #. Silver Springs Nevada Author: tribune , Kansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Beach Ready LLC Select State/Province

Dec 17 2013
Beach Ready LLC Keep sending me items I did not order & taking $ out of my bank to pay for them. I keep telling them to STOP & they continue. Silver Springs Nevada Author: Williamston, Michigan Alternative Health: Beach Ready LLC Silver Springs, Nevada

Dec 08 2013
Beach Ready, LLC I want to stop receiving the product but cannot get any information to do so. I want this company to stop taking money from my credit card. Silver Springs Nevada Author: Dupo, Illinois Home HealthCare: Beach Ready, LLC Silver Springs, Nevada

Nov 21 2013
Beach Ready LLC I orders a free sample paid a shipping charge and now I am getting this product every month and being charged. There is no contact information anywhere. Please help!! Silver Springs Nevada Author: MARGATE CITY, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: Beach Ready LLC Silver Springs , Nevada

Nov 20 2013
beach ready, llc they keep taking money out of account i ordered free trial and they keep shippng and taking money out of my account no number to get ahold of them Silver Springs Nevada Author: freeport, Pennsylvania Health Spas: beach ready, llc Silver Springs, Nevada

Nov 19 2013
Levela/ Beach Ready LLC p.o.Box 3540Silver Springs,Nevada 89429 charged $89.95 to my c.c. after i had obtained a rma number for two shipments returned to them and have failed to give a refund in that amount. Silver springs Nevada Author: montgomery, Louisiana Beauty Products: Levela Silver springs, Nevada

Nov 19 2013
Beach Ready LLC They charge you 35.00 to cancell Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield, California Dental Services: Beach Ready LLC Bakersfield, California

Nov 09 2013
Beach Ready, LLC splendyr1levela Misleading consumers into trying there product for the price of shipping and handling. If company is not contacted within 15 days to cancel the victim is charged 89.95 twice. Once for the Splendyr1 mineral beauty mask and once for Levela skin cream. No email or warning they just zap your credit card account. Expensive lesson to learn for thrifty shoppers thinking they are getting a deal on a miracle wrinkle cure. Those who have tried it claim it is no better than the cheap stuff. Silver Springs Nevada Author: Westfield, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Beach Ready, LLC Silver Springs, Nevada

Nov 04 2013
Beach Ready, LLC Keep receiving product that we never ordered Silver Springs Nevada Author: Naples, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Beach Ready, LLC Silver Springs, Nevada

Nov 02 2013
Beach ready llc splyndr, levela deceptive trade practices. Impossible to cancel orders, but they continue to bill my credit card silver springs nv Author: southport, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Beach ready llc Select State/Province

Oct 12 2013
Beach Ready, LLC P. O. Box 3540Silver Springs, NV 89429 Splendyr1, Mineral Mask is to make my skin look better? Hardly, my other 'mask' type products cleanse the same way! This is very expensive & a rip off for sure. INTERNET Nevada Author: Indianapolis, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Beach Ready, LLC iNTERNET, Nevada

Oct 06 2013
Beach Ready LLC Colothin Was going to try the sample if my Dr. Said ok ( med react). Called and cancelled and still they took money out of my acct...my children's lunch money & field trip $. Just want to sit & cry. Silver Springs Nevada Author: Mackinaw, Illinois Attorneys General: Beach Ready LLC Silver Springs, Nevada

Sep 25 2013
Beach Ready, LLC Unwanted items sent, credit card charged, no contact info available, an able to reach by phone Silver Springs Nevada Author: Scranton, Iowa Infomercial Rip-offs: Beach Ready, LLC Silver Springs, Nevada

Sep 19 2013
Beach Ready LLC Just received a package I did not order and have refused delivery. Reading the scam reports I sure hope I can catch this matter in time. Silver Spring  Nevada Author: Hudson, New Hampshire Alternative Health: Beach Ready LLC Silver Spring NV , Select State/Province

Sep 12 2013
Beach Ready LLC Repeatedly sends product after I have returned them and continues to charge my credit card. Silver Springs Nevada Author: Brownsville, Kentucky Supplemental Health Programs: Beach Ready LLC Silver Springs, Nevada

Jul 17 2013
LEVELA skin cream Beach Ready LLC Signed up for free trial offer of skin cream pay shipping only of $4.79. I received my bottle and a shipping order. Nothing was included for continued automatic shipment price of $89.95. Or that there was a 15 day trial period. This wasn't listed on the website where I ordered the product. Silver Springs Nevada Author: Waunakee, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: LEVELA skin cream Silver Springs, Nevada

Jul 06 2013
Beach Ready, LLC Alore Free trial basis turned into a ripoff of my credit card after canceling subscription.Still being billed to my credit card account Silver Springs Nevada
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Fraud: Beach Ready LLC Silver Springs, Nevada

Jun 10 2013
Beach Ready LLC--Colothin Did not provide a phone number to cancel! I have called 5 disconnected numbers. I continue to get billed! Internet  Author: Smyrna, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Beach Ready LLC--Colothin Internet

Apr 15 2013
Beach Ready,LLC This company keeps sending wrinkle cream send product to me I did not order,they have no usual phone number. Silver Springs, Nevada Author: satsuma, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Beach Ready,LLC Silver Springs, Nevada