Your Search | beach ready, llc
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Nov 19 2013
Levela/ Beach Ready LLC p.o.Box 3540Silver Springs,Nevada 89429 charged $89.95 to my c.c. after i had obtained a rma number for two shipments returned to them and have failed to give a refund in that amount. Silver springs Nevada levela came through Author: montgomery, Louisiana Beauty Products: Levela Silver springs, Nevada

Nov 19 2013
Beach Ready LLC They charge you 35.00 to cancell Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield, California Dental Services: Beach Ready LLC Bakersfield, California

Nov 09 2013
Beach Ready, LLC splendyr1levela Misleading consumers into trying there product for the price of shipping and handling. If company is not contacted within 15 days to cancel the victim is charged 89.95 twice. Once for the Splendyr1 mineral beauty mask and once for Levela skin cream. No email or warning they just zap your credit card account. Expensive lesson to learn for thrifty shoppers thinking they are getting a deal on a miracle wrinkle cure. Those who have tried it claim it is no better than the cheap stuff. Silver Springs Nevada Contacting our company for resolution Author: Westfield, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Beach Ready, LLC Silver Springs, Nevada

Nov 04 2013
Beach Ready, LLC Keep receiving product that we never ordered Silver Springs Nevada Beach Ready LLC Author: Naples, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Beach Ready, LLC Silver Springs, Nevada

Nov 02 2013
Beach ready llc splyndr, levela deceptive trade practices. Impossible to cancel orders, but they continue to bill my credit card silver springs nv Contacting our company for resolution Author: southport, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Beach ready llc Select State/Province

Oct 12 2013
Beach Ready, LLC P. O. Box 3540Silver Springs, NV 89429 Splendyr1, Mineral Mask is to make my skin look better? Hardly, my other 'mask' type products cleanse the same way! This is very expensive & a rip off for sure. INTERNET Nevada Author: Indianapolis, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Beach Ready, LLC iNTERNET, Nevada

Oct 06 2013
Beach Ready LLC Colothin Was going to try the sample if my Dr. Said ok ( med react). Called and cancelled and still they took money out of my acct...my children's lunch money & field trip $. Just want to sit & cry. Silver Springs Nevada Contacting our company for resolution Author: Mackinaw, Illinois Attorneys General: Beach Ready LLC Silver Springs, Nevada

Sep 25 2013
Beach Ready, LLC Unwanted items sent, credit card charged, no contact info available, an able to reach by phone Silver Springs Nevada Author: Scranton, Iowa Infomercial Rip-offs: Beach Ready, LLC Silver Springs, Nevada

Sep 19 2013
Beach Ready LLC Just received a package I did not order and have refused delivery. Reading the scam reports I sure hope I can catch this matter in time. Silver Spring  Nevada Author: Hudson, New Hampshire Alternative Health: Beach Ready LLC Silver Spring NV , Select State/Province

Sep 12 2013
Beach Ready LLC Repeatedly sends product after I have returned them and continues to charge my credit card. Silver Springs Nevada Author: Brownsville, Kentucky Supplemental Health Programs: Beach Ready LLC Silver Springs, Nevada

Jul 17 2013
LEVELA skin cream Beach Ready LLC Signed up for free trial offer of skin cream pay shipping only of $4.79. I received my bottle and a shipping order. Nothing was included for continued automatic shipment price of $89.95. Or that there was a 15 day trial period. This wasn't listed on the website where I ordered the product. Silver Springs Nevada Levela Terms and conditions Author: Waunakee, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: LEVELA skin cream Silver Springs, Nevada

Jul 06 2013
Beach Ready, LLC Alore Free trial basis turned into a ripoff of my credit card after canceling subscription.Still being billed to my credit card account Silver Springs Nevada
Alore Skin Care Customer Service Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Fraud: Beach Ready LLC Silver Springs, Nevada

Jun 10 2013
Beach Ready LLC--Colothin Did not provide a phone number to cancel! I have called 5 disconnected numbers. I continue to get billed! Internet  contact phone numbers Author: Smyrna, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Beach Ready LLC--Colothin Internet

Apr 15 2013
Beach Ready,LLC This company keeps sending wrinkle cream send product to me I did not order,they have no usual phone number. Silver Springs, Nevada Contacting our company Author: satsuma, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Beach Ready,LLC Silver Springs, Nevada

Apr 04 2013
Beach Ready LLC Free Trial turned to $69.95 a month Silver Springs, Nevada Contacting our company Author: Coon Rapids, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Beach Ready LLC Silver Springs, Nevada

Feb 14 2013
Beach Ready, LLC Levela SCAM.. RIP OFF.. DONT BUY ANYTHING!!! silver springs, Nevada Contacting our company Author: Encino, California Eye Care: Beach Ready, LLC silver springs, Nevada

Jan 24 2013
Beach Ready LLC Mole rats that deceive you and eat your money Silver Springs, Nevada Contacting our company Author: LaGrange, Illinois Alternative Health: Beach Ready LLC Silver Springs, Nevada

Jan 15 2013
Beach Ready, LLC I returned the first package unopened eight days ago, today I received another package from them. Silver Springs, Nevada Contacting our company Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Beach Ready, LLC Silver Springs, Nevada

Jan 06 2013
Beach Ready, LLC Sending unwanted, and unasked for product Silver Spring, Nevada Contacting our company Author: marrero, Louisiana Drug Manufacturers: Beach Ready, LLC Silver Spring, Nevada

Jan 06 2013
Levela Beach Ready, LLC Unconvoluted fraud! Misleading advertisement as to terms and conditions. Internet, Utah Contacting our company Author: Towson, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Levela Internet, Utah

Dec 28 2012
Beach Ready, LLC Rec'd product not ordered called Levela, aging formula for face Silver Springs, Nevada Contacting our company Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Beach Ready, LLC Silver Springs, Nevada

Dec 27 2012
Levela Beach Ready, LLC Charged and no information about charge after I ordered a trial sample Silver Springs, Nevada Author: Boulder, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Levela Silver Springs, Nevada

Dec 26 2012
Levela Beach Ready, LLC Total Rip-Off and VERY rude people. Tried sample product and was charged on my credit card $89.95. Tried calling the number provided on the cancellation web site and was greeted by a rude, uncomprim Internet Contacting our company Author: Columbia, Missouri Beauty Products: Levela Internet

Dec 18 2012
Beach Ready, LLC sent me automatic shipments and charged my credit card Internet, Nevada Author: Farmingdale, New York Beauty Salons: Beach Ready, LLC Internet, Nevada

Nov 16 2012
Beach Ready, LLC I received in the mail today a bottle of ColoThin, and a bottle of LEVELA. Don't want, ?? Internet Contacting our company Author: North Port, Florida Medical Supplies: Beach Ready, LLC Internet